The price of justice

The price of justice

There are 22 comments on the South Bend Tribune story from Jan 14, 2006, titled The price of justice. In it, South Bend Tribune reports that:

NORTH JUDSON -- As the gray skies dumped another cold shower earthward Friday, it was hard to tell the raindrops from the tears on Nelson Bailey's face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Bend Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth

Milford, IN

#22 Jan 19, 2010
Sounds like this girl was a waste. Involved in many crimes. Why should the police spent the money on looking who wasted her?
Newcomer 1

United States

#23 Jan 22, 2010
Truth wrote:
Sounds like this girl was a waste. Involved in many crimes. Why should the police spent the money on looking who wasted her?
Just maybe because no one has the right to kill someone. She might have been in trouble alot but she is still someones daughter and I hope they find who did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Judson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know a girl by the name....Sarah pe... Aug 29 Cathy 1
News Winamac Man Arrested on Violation of Operating ... (Dec '12) Aug '16 Coach Tank 5
Good place for drinks Aug '16 Looking 1
The Bridegrooms of Knox, IN (Nov '13) Apr '16 Whoisit? 48
luke weldon where are u?? (Jun '13) Feb '16 lukeweldon 3
Jeremi Ison (Oct '11) Oct '15 Friend 5
News Column: Indiana highway gives us lesson in econ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Corruption Killer 2

North Judson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Judson Mortgages