The price of justice

The price of justice

There are 22 comments on the South Bend Tribune story from Jan 14, 2006, titled The price of justice. In it, South Bend Tribune reports that:

NORTH JUDSON -- As the gray skies dumped another cold shower earthward Friday, it was hard to tell the raindrops from the tears on Nelson Bailey's face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Bend Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GILBERT

Middletown, OH

#1 Dec 5, 2006
IT Will Be 1 Year12/19/06 That Monica Was taken from us, I know some one knows Something!!!!!!1
PSHERRICK

Middletown, OH

#2 Dec 19, 2006
I ALSO KNOW THAT WHO EVER DONE THIS YOUR A COWARD!!!!!!!!!!1 COME FIGHT ME!!!!!!!!!!
Psherrick

Middletown, OH

#3 Dec 24, 2006
I KNOW WHY THEY CARRY GUNS THEY KNOW THEY WILL GET THERE ASS WHIPPED......................

Ala

“The Black Widow”

Since: Dec 06

Allen Town

#4 Dec 28, 2006
Say,

NOW do you know who this is?

Snickers?

I have no fricken clue what's up with all the lima ohio posters in gary?
and mine say's saint johns ohio
blah@ puters
LOVE

United States

#5 Dec 30, 2006
Children Learn What They Live

If a child lives with CRITICISM, he learns to Condemn. If a child lives with HOSTILITY, he learns to FIGHT. If a child lives with SHAME, he learns to FEEL Guilty. If a child lives with Tolerance, he learns to be Patient. If a child lives with Encouragement, he learns to be Confident. If a child lives with PRAISE, he learns to APPRECIATE. If a child lives with FAIRNESS, he learns JUSTICE. If a child lives with SECURITY, he learns to have FAITH. If a child lives with Approval, he learns to LIKE HIMSELF. If a child lives with ACCEPTANCE and FRIENDSHIP, he learns to find LOVE in the world.
carolyn jones

Acworth, GA

#6 Jan 5, 2007
GILBERT wrote:
IT Will Be 1 Year12/19/06 That Monica Was taken from us, I know some one knows Something!!!!!!1
I just want to say i just found this on the internet, And im really very sorry about your daughter. I lost a son jan 26th 2005 in watseka il after a man hit him in the face and threw him out in subdegree weather found 6 days later froze to death only i cant prove he was the cause but there is alot more to the story that now one is talkin about maybe we both will get justice one day. My heart is with you.

“WHERE ARE YOU”

Since: Dec 06

USA

#7 Jan 5, 2007
Oh my, this is a crazy world, my prayers and thoughts are with you, God bless you
Dinah

Lake Orion, MI

#8 Jan 5, 2007
LOVE wrote:
Children Learn What They Live
If a child lives with CRITICISM, he learns to Condemn. If a child lives with HOSTILITY, he learns to FIGHT. If a child lives with SHAME, he learns to FEEL Guilty. If a child lives with Tolerance, he learns to be Patient. If a child lives with Encouragement, he learns to be Confident. If a child lives with PRAISE, he learns to APPRECIATE. If a child lives with FAIRNESS, he learns JUSTICE. If a child lives with SECURITY, he learns to have FAITH. If a child lives with Approval, he learns to LIKE HIMSELF. If a child lives with ACCEPTANCE and FRIENDSHIP, he learns to find LOVE in the world.
And the link here is?
Birds of a feather

Nappanee, IN

#9 Sep 9, 2008
Has anyone seen her sister? Police in kect looking for her I heard there is a reward!
All I know

Waltham, MA

#10 Sep 11, 2008
I crossed paths with her sister once. She was hot. I wanted to talk to her but couldn't get close enough to her. I hope I see her again. I won't let her get away this time.
Birds of a feather

Nappanee, IN

#11 Sep 11, 2008
Why? Because of the smell?
Birds of a feather

Nappanee, IN

#12 Sep 13, 2008
Eight kids but not raising them! Cops looking for her in Ky {reward}. Heard she back in Indiana,lock your doors.
Birds of a feather

Warsaw, IN

#13 Oct 3, 2008
OMG! She back in jail where she belongs.
uncle adam

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Nov 14, 2008
DIFFERENT TOPIC - I just learned that my 18 year old niece was apparently raped in Knox IN by a 20-something year old named Shawn Fugit on or near halloween... anyone know anything about that?
Birds of a feather

Walkerton, IN

#15 Nov 15, 2008
uncle adam wrote:
DIFFERENT TOPIC - I just learned that my 18 year old niece was apparently raped in Knox IN by a 20-something year old named Shawn Fugit on or near halloween... anyone know anything about that?
Did you call police? That would be the 1st place to start.Oh by the way{on topix}she out of jail again, lock your doors! Nope still don't take responablity for her kids.Watch and see within a year there will be another one.
Justice for all

Warsaw, IN

#16 Nov 29, 2009
oh
wondering

Warsaw, IN

#17 Nov 30, 2009
Is this the same Monica Gilbert that was questioned about the murder of her "roommate"? Maybe his family wanted justice.
medori

Oldsmar, FL

#18 Dec 28, 2009
Not sure about that one.....Merry Christmas--RIP!
Newcomer

Utica, KY

#19 Jan 6, 2010
GILBERT wrote:
Sorry to stomp on your hopes, but my daughter (15) was murdered in starke county over 20 years ago and it is still unsolved but alot of people know more than they are willing to say. Lousy police work.
wondering

Warsaw, IN

#21 Jan 7, 2010
Newcomer wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to stomp on your hopes, but my daughter (15) was murdered in starke county over 20 years ago and it is still unsolved but alot of people know more than they are willing to say. Lousy police work.
I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter.If people are not willing to talk you can't blame the police.Monica was not killer in starke county,she was shot up around gary.From the bits and pieces that I have heard it sounds like a drug deal gone bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Judson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
benton howard (Jul '09) Feb 14 Mr Smith 8
News Records detail murder suspect's troubled past (Jan '08) Jan '18 Byron fucsTommy 373
News Knox football standouts linked to burglary ring (Sep '08) Nov '17 Knox 119
Tami Gifford murdered (Sep '09) Sep '17 family 32
the pizza king is actually pretty dank Sep '17 egg 1
Dog Face Bridge (Sep '08) Jun '17 Undecided 9
The Bridegrooms of Knox, IN (Nov '13) Feb '17 Jjj 54

North Judson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Judson Mortgages