Metro Indy girls basketball scores

AREA Benton Central 77, Sheridan 33 Franklin Central 53, Pike 42 Greenfield-Central 74, Muncie South 44 Hamilton SE 60, Mount Vernon 26 Heritage Christian 58, Cathedral 38 Lafayette Catholic 45, Eminence 39 ... Full Story
Jody Allison

AOL

#1 Feb 3, 2007
It is terrible the way the officals call the high school games. i have been to alot of games this year and these people sure don't deserve what they are paid.My 4 year old Grandson knows more and could call a better game than they do. Sometimes it is more like a football game instead of basketball as they don't make the calls. How do they get their patches?
BCanter

Henderson, KY

#3 Feb 19, 2007
Where and what time will the Semi-states be played?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Judson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
The Bridegrooms of Knox, IN (Nov '13) Aug '14 douglas garber 36
Review: Kline Medaryville Mortuary (May '09) Jul '14 Robert Wireman 3
ObKNOXious Youth baseball team (Jul '07) Jul '14 Rick 4
Beware of Tony Mcafee Jul '14 Ali shei 1
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1,302
I'm needing a good child custody lawyer Jun '14 Lawyers 1
•••
•••
•••

North Judson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

North Judson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

North Judson News, Events & Info