Juvenile caught inside bank over weekend

Juvenile caught inside bank over weekend

There are 36 comments on the South Bend Tribune story from Nov 26, 2009, titled Juvenile caught inside bank over weekend. In it, South Bend Tribune reports that:

North Judson police found a 15-year-old inside a bank building early Sunday morning, apparently in the midst of a robbery attempt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Bend Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tyler rudd

Warsaw, IN

#21 Dec 15, 2009
North judson wrote:
Next time he steals I'm gonna break his neck.
oooohhh nice one dought thats gnna happen...so wats ur name...

Milford, IN

#22 Dec 15, 2009
This is the talk from a typical small town punk. I won't reveal my name but I live in town and used to see you. You might come to my house with a butter knife.

Milford, IN

#23 Dec 15, 2009
Plus I'm a girl too so yeah.
tyler rudd

Warsaw, IN

#24 Dec 15, 2009
so your gnna be a little bitch and not tell me your name but your ggna sit and tell me that your gnna break my neck so im guessin your scarred of me since you wont tell me your name WOW!! WAT A BITCH
tyler rudd

Warsaw, IN

#25 Dec 15, 2009
alrite watever say wat u want just keep bringin me down
Concerned

Douglas, GA

#26 Dec 16, 2009
Tyler never let the ignorance of others be what guides you. Family and true friends that really know you is all that matters. You have a heart as big as the ocean and yes at times you have done some of the dumbest things but never doubt that you are loved and that as long as you are true to yourself don't concern yourself with all the ignorant things that retarded people say. I know that I am not perfect and have made many mistakes but I hope that I have learned from them and I could really care less what other people say about me. They don't live my life and nor do I let them affect it in any way. Just be honest and true to yourself and do whats right and believe in God and yourself and things will all work out. Love ya!
cwp

Douglas, GA

#27 Dec 16, 2009
id put whole name as well lol ;)
outside looking in

Warsaw, IN

#28 Dec 17, 2009
I have to say first that I do not know this family. But it sounds to me like this young man has started down the wrong path,whatever has caused this(family,drugs, peer presure,)he needs to get some help. If he has not been put into jail or a juvinial detention center, he should try to get some help through conceling. Everone makes errors in our lives, we have to put our lives back together the best we can. I hope he will turn his life around,and walk along the path that will lead to a bright future.
outside looking in

Warsaw, IN

#29 Jan 4, 2010
wwjd9 wrote:
<quoted text> actually i would like to say one thing. this boy is a family member of mine and he didnt go to prison or boys school. he gets to stay in school. and oh yea, after he turns 18 this will be wiped off his record. But im just saying.
I was just wondering how old the brother is. Someone mentioned that he had some problems, but no felonies on his record. Is that because his record was cleared when he turned 18 as well? If this is the case maybe the 15 year old knew ge would not be held accountable for his actions.
Concerned

Dahlonega, GA

#30 Jan 4, 2010
The brother is a juvenile also. Both young men are trying to turn there lives around. They both have to pay for there own mistakes so hopefully they will learn a valuable lesson. I believe though they will overcome the trials that they have faced and will someday be honest and hard working young men. I know that at least 1 of them made a horrible decision but unfortunately that is what it takes sometimes is for you to hit rock bottom before you can pick yourself up. I will continue to pray for them both and will ask that you do also.
outside looking in

Warsaw, IN

#31 Jan 4, 2010
Concerned wrote:
The brother is a juvenile also. Both young men are trying to turn there lives around. They both have to pay for there own mistakes so hopefully they will learn a valuable lesson. I believe though they will overcome the trials that they have faced and will someday be honest and hard working young men. I know that at least 1 of them made a horrible decision but unfortunately that is what it takes sometimes is for you to hit rock bottom before you can pick yourself up. I will continue to pray for them both and will ask that you do also.
I'm glad to hear that these boys have family and friends supporting them.I hope they will grow up to become productive members of society.I have heard a rumor, please correct me if I'm wrong, that the older boys 15 year old girl friend is pregnent and has dropped out of school.Someone needs to be there for this child and her unborn baby.
Concerned

Dahlonega, GA

#32 Jan 4, 2010
The young lady in question is currently doing some home schooling and plans to go back to school in the fall. All the families will gladly make sure that the baby will be raised with much love and understanding. The boy and the young lady are planning on finishing high school and at least one of them furthering there education. They say it takes a village to raise a child and this child will have no shortage!
outside looking in

Warsaw, IN

#33 Jan 5, 2010
Concerned wrote:
The young lady in question is currently doing some home schooling and plans to go back to school in the fall. All the families will gladly make sure that the baby will be raised with much love and understanding. The boy and the young lady are planning on finishing high school and at least one of them furthering there education. They say it takes a village to raise a child and this child will have no shortage!
I hope it works out for them. I know first hand how life and marriage and kids can detour ones education. I know nothing about the boys family other that what has been said on this site, however the son of my best friend goes to school with the girls brothers. From what she says this baby will need all the love and support his family can provide. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.
Concerned

Dahlonega, GA

#34 Jan 5, 2010
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers they are greatly appreciated. I am a aunt to the both young men and I also know the difficulties in having children at a young age. The boys are both good kids at heart and yet both of them unfortunately seem to fall into trouble very easily. We all hope though that this will be a eye opener for them and that they will finally get there lives back on track. Believe me they do have a family that love them more than words can say and a very wonderful and loving mother. This young baby will be loved and cherished once it is born and we all will help the young lady finish school by helping here in any way possible.
Dude

West Des Moines, IA

#35 Apr 19, 2010
Hey Tyler..that doesnt make you look real mature :0 And people get over it..it happened its over and i'm sure he wont do it again. So Feck Ouff?
North Judson

Indianapolis, IN

#36 Sep 13, 2011
What ever happened to the juvenile found inside the bank?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Judson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bridegrooms of Knox, IN (Nov '13) Apr '16 Whoisit? 48
luke weldon where are u?? (Jun '13) Feb '16 lukeweldon 3
Jeremi Ison (Oct '11) Oct '15 Friend 5
News Column: Indiana highway gives us lesson in econ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Corruption Killer 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug '15 CorruptionKiller 35
Tami Gifford murdered (Sep '09) Jun '15 Nevertoolateforju... 29
News Starke County Police Make Arrests (Jun '15) Jun '15 John smith 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Judson Mortgages