James D hale *red cross worker.

James D hale *red cross worker.

Posted in the North Judson Forum

Tina Hughes

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Dec 16, 2010
JAMES HALE HAS GOT MY FRIEND PREGNANT. i feel bad for his ex-wife her name is pamela stafford hale he f around on her all the time. watch out ladies/. He also likes men too
tony

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Dec 17, 2010
James Hale is a a-hole and he sucks d- and f-s any woman who comes his way. f*U A*h
keishea miller

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Dec 17, 2010
yeah i know his son travis hale. (james hale is a son of a bishop and so is his ex wife pamela. james david hale of north judson , likes to be with guys in a bad way and he tried to attack my brother. beware of this idiot. james hale is a idiot.... he is ugly a brick wall long beard motorcycle hoodlum he looks like hit.
kimber

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Dec 19, 2010
yeah his a ahole his son travis goes to school with chris and he said his dad a alchoholic ,woman chasing crazy idot. his name is james hale and he was married to pamela stanford hale or pamela stafford hale. he is a something with the red cross here locally. he goes to bars over knox area. james Hale has fooled with all the women in knox and in judson. he has a reputation as a ladies man all over the place.
wow Weeeeee

Jeffersonville, IN

#6 Dec 19, 2010
He is a Flamboyant sucker. ask his ex- wife Pamela she dealt with his infidelty for years. now Travis is with him and he can't run around like he did/ old "" James Hale he is a drinking clinking looking for the next how to come./ he thanks he is all that but he is not a cat but a bat on ar at on a mat
KEISHEA MILLER

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 Dec 20, 2010
james david hale he is on the dating sites he is on lonely in north judson topix dating line and knox dating. and all sites. watch out all women. he is a cheater and like guys too.... and he is both ways. and his ex-wife pam she knows how he is pamela knows about her ex husband. he is looney and ugly with that beard hanging like santa clause. he is a freak... ugly.... tony said: his son travis hale looks just like him without the beard ugly....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Judson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tami Gifford murdered (Sep '09) Nov 7 anonymous 31
The Bridegrooms of Knox, IN (Nov '13) Oct '16 Henry Clingaman 49
Does anyone know a girl by the name....Sarah pe... Aug '16 Cathy 1
News Winamac Man Arrested on Violation of Operating ... (Dec '12) Aug '16 Coach Tank 5
Good place for drinks Aug '16 Looking 1
luke weldon where are u?? (Jun '13) Feb '16 lukeweldon 3
Jeremi Ison (Oct '11) Oct '15 Friend 5

North Judson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Judson Mortgages