Boo

Milford, IN

#1 Dec 15, 2009
Why are people rude to healthcare workers? We did not make your love ones sick! We are there to help your love ones! We don't deserve to be yelled at, cussed at! You make yourself look stupid and and uneducated!Grown-up! We understand you are going thru mixed feelings when a loved one is in the hospital and most can and are overlooked. But some of you people are just rude and there no need for it!I pray each and everyday for all of my patients. You should be ashamed of yourself for treated people like you do. Just to let you know, you acted like a fool and everyone knows that! Shame on you! But I will continue to pray for your loved one and will also asked that God touches your heart. Try to be kind ! God bless!
not all good

Warsaw, IN

#2 Dec 16, 2009
i admit there are good health care workers, the ones who still have a heart, but after working in a nurseing home 4 the last few years i noticed there are a lot of cna's and nurses who need to find another proffesion...away from patients, alot of them get mad when they have to take care of the residents....come on its your job....get up and answer a call light
BLESSED

United States

#3 Dec 16, 2009
Well I know there are rude people and there some that don't like there jobs.But for you boo to talk to people like that doesn't make you much better,and I don't understand how you can pray with bad feeling toward some one? You must forgive and then God will forgive you.I hope this help you to see we don't always have to tell people we will pray for them if it comes from your heart you will do it and not say a word.
Boo

Milford, IN

#4 Dec 16, 2009
SOME OF THE FAMILIES ARE JUST DOWN RIGHT RUDE. YOU COULD NOT GO TO wAL-MART AND TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THAT AND GET AWAY WITH IT, SO WHY DO HEALTHCARE WORKERS HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT?
blondie

Harlan, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2009
walmart workers are very rude. we the cusm. are what keeps there job. the need to work, and stay out of the bed, with each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Judson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bridegrooms of Knox, IN (Nov '13) Feb 27 Jjj 54
Twin half sisters Feb '17 MargoA 1
News WSBT TV I Love to Read Challenge - Vote (Feb '10) Feb '17 Alyssa 10
Local Politics Do you approve of Rick Chambers as Mayor? Jan '17 Eyeinsky 1
Does anyone know Charles Parker or dawn stout (Feb '14) Jan '17 Freddie Parker 3
News Police: 3-year-old girl was kept in wooden box Dec '16 Maple 2
News Winamac Man Arrested on Violation of Operating ... (Dec '12) Dec '16 Robert margraves 6

North Judson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Judson Mortgages