Starke County is in emergency mode; s...

Starke County is in emergency mode; school delays, closings mount amid winter storm

There are 2 comments on the WSBT South Bend story from Dec 13, 2010, titled Starke County is in emergency mode; school delays, closings mount amid winter storm. In it, WSBT South Bend reports that:

With a winter storm warning in effect until 7a.m. EST Tuesday, the list of school delays and closings is mounting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSBT South Bend.

kimmy

West Des Moines, IA

#1 Dec 29, 2010
omg it wasnt that bad!! im from chicago and we never got closed down gees thats so funny!!
123abc

Nettleton, MS

#2 Jan 18, 2011
i feel ya on that one, im origanlly from michigan and living in the south now and the snow we had last week shut everything down for dam near a week. i just laughed as i carried on bussiness as usual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Judson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winamac Man Arrested on Violation of Operating ... (Dec '12) Aug 10 Coach Tank 5
Good place for drinks Aug 4 Looking 1
The Bridegrooms of Knox, IN (Nov '13) Apr '16 Whoisit? 48
luke weldon where are u?? (Jun '13) Feb '16 lukeweldon 3
Jeremi Ison (Oct '11) Oct '15 Friend 5
News Column: Indiana highway gives us lesson in econ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Corruption Killer 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug '15 CorruptionKiller 35

North Judson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Judson Mortgages