who me

Schenectady, NY

#41 Nov 8, 2011
???? Court house

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#42 Nov 8, 2011
interested observer wrote:
Then you're saying a vote for Hugh is like voting for an end to waste of time like playing cards at the voting polls like today. Maybe they don't want you to see the playing on the internet and playboy sites
Who was playing cards? I couldn't blame the poll workers, it gets pretty boring.

Location hidden

#43 Nov 8, 2011
CURIOUS wrote:
Well as long as you are comfortable, that's all that matters. NOT that i don't like Mr.Myrtle, he is a GREAT person who is being influenced by the wrong people but after reading his letter i found something a bit ironic. Now your biggest problem in life is that people stop and visit at the courthouse.. But in Mr. Myrtles letter he states in the very first paragraph "Also i would want you to feel comfortable coming to town meetings or even the town hall to visit".. well i don't think it would be very appropriate for people to be visiting at the town hall during business hours!..oh man, the horror!.. i will vote for Mr.Myrtle for one reason and one reason only..TO SHUT YOU UP!..if Mr. Myrtle wins i hope it stops all this nonsense with you and your friends. I can only hope that Mr.Myrtle knows enough to agree with everything you say for his term because if does something you don't like then he will be the next one being torn apart in this town.
You've got serious mental issues if you think anyone is going to shut me up. It's obvious to everyone reading your posts that you are reaching for anything you can to discredit Hugh. People see past your foolish attempts. Hugh is of a different character than you, your family, your adopteds and the board. He has been honest, kind, helpful and approachable. He's concerned about what he can give to this town, NOT what he can TAKE from this town (like you and yours).
funny

United States

#44 Nov 8, 2011
Ant Dee wrote:
<quoted text>You've got serious mental issues if you think anyone is going to shut me up. It's obvious to everyone reading your posts that you are reaching for anything you can to discredit Hugh. People see past your foolish attempts. Hugh is of a different character than you, your family, your adopteds and the board. He has been honest, kind, helpful and approachable. He's concerned about what he can give to this town, NOT what he can TAKE from this town (like you and yours).
His only down fall in this election is being associate with you. If he loses this elections it is only because he has aligned himself with you.

Location hidden

#45 Nov 8, 2011
I don't have all the numbers for election results but i'll give you what I have.
There were 144 voters.
Joe Provoncha 124
Hugh Myrtle 72
Ron Moore 69
Sally Vinskus 91
Don Dresser 100
Laurie Dezaliz 100+
John Wilson 89
Mike Marsden 96
Candy King 100+
I didn't get the numbers for hwy but Kevin Duntley took the race.
good luck

United States

#46 Nov 8, 2011
GL Mr. Mrytle. Good job since your a new comer and new to politics. I'm sure you will do a good job. GL Mrs. Dezalia.
righton

United States

#47 Nov 9, 2011
funny wrote:
<quoted text>His only down fall in this election is being associate with you. If he loses this elections it is only because he has aligned himself with you.
it is amazing that he garnered more votes considering his association with this mentally unbalanced person... hopefully he is better at his new post than his association with her would indicate.
Trouble Maker

United States

#48 Nov 9, 2011
righton wrote:
<quoted text> it is amazing that he garnered more votes considering his association with this mentally unbalanced person... hopefully he is better at his new post than his association with her would indicate.
I think Hugh will do a fine job. Yes there will be a learning process to go through. Maybe people will start going to board meetings again not being afraid of ridicule if they ask a legitamate question. Maybe concerns will be addressed, not swept under the rug.Let's work together as a town to get things done.
Anonymous

Raleigh, NC

#49 Nov 9, 2011
very funny wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you worried about her......doesn't she already have a new job lined up???????Am I the only one that heard that she is going to be the new court clerk????
Well i for one am glad that she is looking ahead and is making sure that she can take care of her family. What would you do in her position? Wait around until the last minute when they tell you that you dont have a job any more? Maybe you should go and ask her what happens to her position if the Post Office closes. Or what happens if it stays open and the other ones close?
YoYo

Clifton Park, NY

#50 Nov 9, 2011
Ant Dee wrote:
It's time we get real about the possibility of the post office closing. If it closes in the middle of winter where is your mail going to be delivered? Schroon Lake may not have enough boxes to accommodate all of North Hudson and you wouldn't have a post in the ground to put a box on. We should be looking into alternatives NOW instead of putting all of our enery into saving the one we have now. Taxpayers couldn't afford the rent of the current post office location.
It's not fair of Rob and the board members to pursue this as our ONLY option. This is a sad attempt to protect the interests of only ONE family-The Dobies. If Ron Moore really cares about the citizens of this community, then he should shows us by his actions, not his words. Get off the Dobie gravy train and find a viable solution!
Do you even pay taxes????
pathetic

Queensbury, NY

#51 Nov 9, 2011
YoYo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even pay taxes????
I guess the nasties come out when you got nothing left to lose....
YoYo

Clifton Park, NY

#52 Nov 9, 2011
your on here like a ft job..topix have u on payroll?
YoYo

Clifton Park, NY

#53 Nov 9, 2011
Ant Dee wrote:
<quoted text>You've got serious mental issues if you think anyone is going to shut me up. It's obvious to everyone reading your posts that you are reaching for anything you can to discredit Hugh. People see past your foolish attempts. Hugh is of a different character than you, your family, your adopteds and the board. He has been honest, kind, helpful and approachable. He's concerned about what he can give to this town, NOT what he can TAKE from this town (like you and yours).
sounds like your the one that has been taken, so much, that we know what your extracurricular activity is
hmmmmm

Frisco, TX

#54 Nov 9, 2011
YoYo wrote:
your on here like a ft job..topix have u on payroll?
Maybe?
hmmmmm

Frisco, TX

#55 Nov 9, 2011
Unfortunately, I don't have the power to have posts removed. But then again I wouldn't need too.
yo ho

United States

#56 Nov 10, 2011
righton wrote:
<quoted text> it is amazing that he garnered more votes considering his association with this mentally unbalanced person... hopefully he is better at his new post than his association with her would indicate.
guess people thought that was better than the other guy and his assocations
Sabrina

Inverness, FL

#57 Nov 10, 2011
Best of luck to Hugh in this new position. Based on what I've read in the commentaries , it won't be easy, but I know Hugh can do the job and given a fair chance and opportunity , I know he will do it well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quote of the day (Nov '12) Jun 20 Kelly Joanne Cannon 458
Nice going! Mar '17 WOW 1
Hugh hasn't forgotten you. Mar '17 Hugh T Myrtle 1
republican primary (Sep '15) Mar '17 Nancy Guttenberg 8
Incompetence or worse (Mar '16) Mar '17 Nancy Guttenberg 19
Can you say INCOMPETENCE (May '16) Mar '17 Nancy Guttenberg 4
Time to clean house (Jun '15) Mar '17 Nancy Guttenberg 12

North-Hudson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance