|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Leni Reifenstahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe one of his heros can write a book in prison- something along the lines of a patriots struggle under cruel and ambiguous forces of oppression?
Wo ist das nächste Krankenhaus?
Ich verstehe nicht.
reichardo isnt quite ready for the Krakenhouse....

we need him for amusement.

he is just frutstrated about romney going down in flames, and needs to get on to acceptance of the next four years..

... last time, I think it took me until new years 05'.....I feel for ya little guy!!

irv, on the other hand, has anger issues that might warrant an orderly to intervene, after a few pabst's blue ribbons and rounds with faux news channel after a really stunning defeat of the republican party in the presidential elections/.......
Deceiving Appearances

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
reichardo isnt quite ready for the Krakenhouse....
we need him for amusement.
he is just frutstrated about romney going down in flames, and needs to get on to acceptance of the next four years..
... last time, I think it took me until new years 05'.....I feel for ya little guy!!
irv, on the other hand, has anger issues that might warrant an orderly to intervene, after a few pabst's blue ribbons and rounds with faux news channel after a really stunning defeat of the republican party in the presidential elections/.......
You're right, he needs help.
Sometimes a feel a little bad for teasing the guy so much. He just seems to try and make himself big, by climbing on the back of people it's assumed no one will defend.
Pick a giant son and enjoy the view.
Should anyone have to suck so that the other person feels great?
This whole culture is just way too comfortable with making a commodity of other peoples failures.
Shouldn't merit stand on it's own?
Good Manners

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Now if you choose to suck so that the other person feels great, that's very nice.
Be polite and say "thank you".
Morris

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

No more politics the Republicans are hurting enough, Na keep sticking it to them.

Just look at the idiots, John McCain and Graham.

They were trash before and even worse now.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Let's hope it works out, if made legal, it will have to come with a warning to cover it's butt just like every other drug. Even too much caffeine can be dangerous. FDA reports possible link between 5-hour Energy and 13 deaths
Not sure which warning we might put for pot. Hmm... perhaps "Warning! sixty years of intense pot smoking can lead to slight articulation problems", or "Warning! side effect: the Simpson might look more funny than usual", or "Warning: you can provoke cancer to human cells in petri dishes". Or "Warning: you might made the alcohol lobbies angry against you", Or ... I dunno ...

Water is more dangerous than cannabis.
There is an overdosing with water. Drinking too much water in a short time: you die. This kill 2 or 3 thousand of people each year. You can even overdose slowly with water. Drinking a bit too much water everyday can lead to kidney failure.

For some other drug it might be easier. Alcohol: "warning: you might beat your partner", or "you might annoy the neighborhood by telling all about your life for the nth times", or "you might kill someone by driving under the effect of that product", etc.

Krokodil: "warning: you can and most certainly will lose skins and arms, and feet or legs and dies in a very painful way".

Ah! But krokodil, like crack, K2, are copy drugs which exists only because the "original drug" is illegal. Most copy drugs are easy to do, much less expensive, and sometimes, like krokodil, about infinitely more dangerous.

Salvia divinorum. "Warning: you might meet the Virgin Mary and get an authentic mystical life changing experience".

Obviously: if people were encouraged to be responsible, they might understand that, before consuming any product, they should inform themselves a little bit.

I am not against warnings, though.

But today, with prohibition, the information is biased by special corporatist interests, lies, lack of education in logic and statistics, fear selling,... everything but the accurate short and long term effects of the products.
Good Morning

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Perhaps a new day after a night of restful sleep will convince some people that not all opposites are antagonistic.
Who needs bad dreams anyway?
Coffee anyone?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure which warning we might put for pot. Hmm... perhaps "Warning! sixty years of intense pot smoking can lead to slight articulation problems", or "Warning! side effect: the Simpson might look more funny than usual",.
How about "Warning, use can lead to an desire to head to the nearest Taco Bell!"
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure which warning we might put for pot.
Or warning it brings on heart attacks or warning if smoked while pregnant causes add. Or warning it might make you stupid. Want to tell me it's good for your heart? I'd be glad to debunk you on that one.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
How about "Warning, use can lead to an desire to head to the nearest Taco Bell!"
Not all pot creates a desire to eat more.
Doctor Wile

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Funny how a diet conceived in purity often fails to produce it.
Didn't the coming if Christ make all things pure?
Or was it scripture that defiles a man's heart?
Doctor Wile

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Of course, if it's auto correct that is mangling your attempts at coherence, you get a full pass.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Doctor Wile wrote:
Funny how a diet conceived in purity often fails to produce it.
Didn't the coming if Christ make all things pure?
Or was it scripture that defiles a man's heart?
ask your pastor.
Snarks

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

When ever the Republicans want to grow up and stop acting like a bunch of terrorists.

Who needs to worry about a bunch of communists like China or Russia, the USA has it's own commies there called Republicans.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not all pot creates a desire to eat more.
I actually went to Taco bell sometime this last summer, and came home laughing my behind off. Had to tell my wife, the car in front of me was passing something back and forth ( I assume it was pot ) and ordering everything on the menu.

It got me wondering if Taco Bell was helping to fund some of these initiatives.

( just humor, you don’t have to get all serious, been a long time since I had much to do with it )
HolyBabblingParr ots

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>ask your pastor.
I can do you one better- clearly.
But stick with the clergy, ignorance and exploitation are anathema to their exisistence.
It's nature that's corrupt?
CC riders

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

In a Dilbert-esque faux pax, a Taliban spokesperson sent out a routine email with one notable difference.

He publicly CC'd the names of everyone on his mailing list.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

How can one control a weed? It is a weed. I just wonder what other 'weed'can be smoked and get high on.

Crab grass?

Ficus grass?

Eucalyptus grass?
Rosemary S

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Dear Rosemary Schroder,

Where have you gone?

Did Anchor Pacifica management co. finally throw you out?
Bellepointer

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Or warning it brings on heart attacks or warning if smoked while pregnant causes add. Or warning it might make you stupid. Want to tell me it's good for your heart? I'd be glad to debunk you on that one.
Are you still on that goofball "women pregnant" thing? So, now we can heap the ADD business on "low life" women (as you call the pregnant) along with just about every other disease known to modern humankind. Yeah...all bad mothering. Please. Check yourself.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Bellepointer wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still on that goofball "women pregnant" thing? So, now we can heap the ADD business on "low life" women (as you call the pregnant) along with just about every other disease known to modern humankind. Yeah...all bad mothering. Please. Check yourself.
I can't help it if that is your excuse, It's one of the reasons for add. Why don't you tell us the great benefits of pot for women pregnant?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,121 - 12,140 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North-Hollywood Discussions

Search the North-Hollywood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 57 min toomanymistakes 18,503
yay 1 hr funman 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr Bruno 200,242
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
Warning From God 12 hr GOD DOES NOT APPROVE GAYS 1
hollywood repent and get right with god 12 hr GOD DOES NOT APPROVE GAYS 1
god does not accept gays or lesbians = 12 hr GOD DOES NOT APPROVE GAYS 1
•••
•••

North-Hollywood News Video

•••
•••

North-Hollywood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000