19,395 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

FOP assault

West Covina, CA

#13062 Nov 14, 2012
Republicans, GOP and Teas Party members all seem to be in HEAT, and they want to just go out a screw someone to make up for their 2012 election losses.

A trio of GOP senators, led by Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., are all making a mountain top issue out of a MO hill.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13063 Nov 14, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you still dont get it?? do you?
most of the people here, including wastewater, are more or less glad the archaic dictatorial state, came crumbling down, and none of us are so one dimensional(like you), that we would think ronald reagan, was the sole reason for the demise of the soviet union..
..if one man were to take credit?? it would have to be the last communist leader of the soviet union, mikail gorbachev......
glastnost and paristroika baby!!
........mabey the politcial spectrum is wider than you think??
im convinced of this, when you write silly stuff like that....
I guess your one of those republicans who love america??
but just dont understand americans...like romney counlnd connect.
...and meanwhile Im this big america hater???.......
youve really slipped a gasket since this election havnt you??
now romney thinks the presidient won the election for giving interets back that the banks would have pocketed, back to students?? is that a bad thing??
I thought that one was win win.....except for the top bankers that is...
and just because I think THEY are greedy pigs who need to be taxed more heavily??? why would that make me an american hater???
I get it??
according to you??
if I question corporate america's greed?, that makes me a hater of my country ?????
your morals are ridiculous!
Ps: notice how even though I think you are inately confused about a myriad of issues?? I dont think you "hate" your country.
your love for america, has driven you almost insane.....to these crazy untenable positions....
crazy untenable positions? morals are ridiculous? greedy pigs that need to be taxed?

guy, you need to get off the drugs. you are the one thinking crazy.

compared to what the rest of the world has done, the usa is an angel.
http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/GENOCIDE.ENC...

to begin with, you should stop calling other americans crazy. suggest solutions. you know what I mean?..have you heard of constructive criticism?

frankly, I think the problems we have been experiencing in the last couple of decades has to do with the free trade agreements that our politicians on capitol hill (both republicians and democrats) have been pushing.

the outsourcing. the building of factories overseas.

if we do that, than, the financial problems will stop.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13064 Nov 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Some Leftist hatred arises from the fact that they blame "society" for their own personal problems and inadequacies
tell us anderson about yours?
Im not sure what you mean,....

ive been anything bt "inadequet" in mopping the floor wih you on ever issue under the sun...

and THEN to top that off???

Obama was re-elected by 126 electoral votes??

who ended up inadequet???

your party I think..

dont get too frustrated??

there is always next time

Ps: I try not to bring my life, into mopping the floor with you...
it would be too mean.

ricarrdo?? losing NEVER feels good...
mohan

Kathmandu, Nepal

#13065 Nov 14, 2012
BAD Posts wrote:
Glendora garbage.
oh yes tooo.
mohan gautam
kathamndu
Nepal
Morris

West Covina, CA

#13066 Nov 14, 2012
You just watch in the coming days, these Republican fools will be at each other's throats.

Republicans, GOP and Teas Party members all seem to be in HEAT, and they want to just go out a screw someone to make up for their 2012 election losses.

Then the Tea Party clowns will conme in with the 2nd act.
welcome to kathamndu Nepa

Kathmandu, Nepal

#13067 Nov 14, 2012
Kathmandu- Chitwan- Pokhara is perfect package tour in Nepal.Kathmandu Sightseeing This Package tour gives travelers an opportunity to explore Nepal's three different regions, each of them is popular culturally, historically and naturally . Culturally and Historically is sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley. The highlights three medieval cities- Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. The great designed Program take you also Everest Sunrise View point Nagarkot. It is 32 Kilometer away from Kathmandu City. If the weather is clear you can see Mt. Everest including other many high mountains. After sightseeing around the major attractions within the valley we drive to Chitwan National Park where travelers can enjoy different jungle activities under the guidance of naturalist. After Jungle Safari tour in Chitwan, we further drive to another most popular scenic lake city of Pohara situated under the lap of Mt Machhapuchre ( Fish tail). Few places in the world only have such a variety of naturalbeauties crammed into Pokhara valley. For the mountains viewers, the valley offers the magnificent views of Dhaulagiri, Himchuli, Machhapuchhre, five peaks of Annapurna and others. Due to its proximity to the Annapurna mountain range, the city is also a base for trekkers to the Annapurna Region, for more information please write to us also visit www.royalhimalayan safari.com
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#13068 Nov 14, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not sure what you mean,....
ive been anything bt "inadequet" in mopping the floor wih you on ever issue under the sun...
and THEN to top that off???
Obama was re-elected by 126 electoral votes??
who ended up inadequet???
your party I think..
dont get too frustrated??
there is always next time
Ps: I try not to bring my life, into mopping the floor with you...
it would be too mean.
ricarrdo?? losing NEVER feels good...
so you must be one of the rich? Or is your success seeing others succeed? Since you have nothing sitting around Anderson Calif with all the meth heads and white racists. that spells L O S E R. FOr you, I'm so sorry. How sad.
Morris

West Covina, CA

#13069 Nov 14, 2012
The exchange came after "cheap talking" Mr. Graham and Sen. John McCain said they are devout "crank Yankers" and they implied don't like minorities at all.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13070 Nov 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>so you must be one of the rich? Or is your success seeing others succeed? Since you have nothing sitting around Anderson Calif with all the meth heads and white racists. that spells L O S E R. FOr you, I'm so sorry. How sad.
the only racist i communicate with??

is you.

you are right about the losers though....

im sure your area has its share of meth heads as well...

hey BTW, I already told you I dont live in anderson....

you started calling me "anderson", so I just added the mr.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13071 Nov 14, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
crazy untenable positions? morals are ridiculous? greedy pigs that need to be taxed?
guy, you need to get off the drugs. you are the one thinking crazy.
compared to what the rest of the world has done, the usa is an angel.
http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/GENOCIDE.ENC...
to begin with, you should stop calling other americans crazy. suggest solutions. you know what I mean?..have you heard of constructive criticism?
frankly, I think the problems we have been experiencing in the last couple of decades has to do with the free trade agreements that our politicians on capitol hill (both republicians and democrats) have been pushing.
the outsourcing. the building of factories overseas.
if we do that, than, the financial problems will stop.
i agree with you on trade agreements....they are slanted towards the powerful...

I see Obamas re-election as a mandate on extending the bush tax cuts, for the middle class.....

you agree with that right??

a tax cut??
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#13072 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the 2 states will be able to go through with making it legal, it will be a good chance to see how it works. I too think it should be legal. I'm just saying, like drinking booze, it has it's risks. It won't save the world.
It won't save the world, I agree.

For me, what can, well perhaps not save but improve a lot our human condition, is when people will understand that building financial empire based on lies, is always a form of stealing the next generations. Prohibition of any drugs is just that: it is based on a lies and only lies, and it kills slowly but surely the root of democracy, economy, ecology and the human overall sanity.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13073 Nov 15, 2012
Morris wrote:
You just watch in the coming days, these Republican fools will be at each other's throats.
Then the Tea Party clowns will conme in with the 2nd act.
They already are, the problem the GOP has is that their base get their news from sources allied with one faction or another within their party.

Faux news, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter etc

The more moderate GOP canít reach their own people, or they will be labeled as RINO's by the talking heads.

They are screwed, and I honestly donít see how they will be able to turn the party around.

Which means next election we get a fringe right wing religious nut job as the republican candidate, and the Democrats could run Pee Wee Herman and win ( not that I think they should run Pee Wee Herman LOL )

Jindal actually has it right, they have to stop being the stupid party, but the talking heads are banking on stupid.
Morris

West Covina, CA

#13074 Nov 15, 2012
Weather changeing, looks like rain.

But then again with weather like this who wants to leave California?
300 Million Agree

Santa Cruz, CA

#13075 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to your bunker, the earth is warming, stay cool. Turn off the heat. Another hater of life, thank you for letting us know what we already knew.
I can't tell if this cave dweller is really this stupid or if he just pretends to be dumb so someone will talk to him.
Make a real friend so you can grapple with the subtle in human contact- and relative to what you already know, it's been pretty obvious nobody's hanging around waiting for you to make sense- head? Stoner?
Card Carrying Clown- go play in traffic.
300millionBC

West Covina, CA

#13076 Nov 15, 2012
Couldn't agree more.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13077 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Some Leftist hatred arises from the fact that they blame "society" for their own personal problems and inadequacies
'

Funny, that is what Republicans have been doing for several days now, They have blamed society, everything and everyone ( even the weather ) except their own flawed ideals

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13078 Nov 15, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with you on trade agreements....they are slanted towards the powerful...
I see Obamas re-election as a mandate on extending the bush tax cuts, for the middle class.....
you agree with that right??
a tax cut??
the reason why we are even talking about tax cuts or tax increases is because we don't have enough money coming in to pay the money being spent. PERIOD.

so, as I see it, if we stop OUTSOURCING OUR JOBS, and allowing our corporations to build OUR factories overseas, everybody will have jobs. right?

and as a result, the tax revenues will INCREASE thereby resolving much of our financial problems.

next thing to deal with would be the outrageous amount of money we allow to be donated to other countries and spent on non-citizenws. if it is american money. it should be spent on americans.

according to the hudson institute, we are talking about 200+ BILLION dollars that is donated/spent on other countries EACH year. WHY?

alcoa had the right idea. build the factories in YOUR OWN country. and ship the product out to those who want it. NOT the other way around.
Lemons

West Covina, CA

#13079 Nov 15, 2012
Chicken or the egg?

Na, it;s just a bunch of sour pusses from the Republican party anyway.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13080 Nov 15, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason why we are even talking about tax cuts or tax increases is because we don't have enough money coming in to pay the money being spent. PERIOD.
so, as I see it, if we stop OUTSOURCING OUR JOBS, and allowing our corporations to build OUR factories overseas, everybody will have jobs. right?
and as a result, the tax revenues will INCREASE thereby resolving much of our financial problems.
next thing to deal with would be the outrageous amount of money we allow to be donated to other countries and spent on non-citizenws. if it is american money. it should be spent on americans.
according to the hudson institute, we are talking about 200+ BILLION dollars that is donated/spent on other countries EACH year. WHY?
alcoa had the right idea. build the factories in YOUR OWN country. and ship the product out to those who want it. NOT the other way around.
exactly, good point...

I wish it were that simple with regards to keeping corporations manufacturing and employing people in the markets they service and make profits from...

they are literally slitting their own throats for short term gain...

as far as foriegn aid is concerned?? I think the idea is that engagement is more productive means of keeping tabs on things, over hiding your head under a rock and hoping nothing bad happens....

it is the way the money is spent that bothers me.

instead of using for just good things like schools and clinics??

they make war for resources......that is the primary goal...

for our corporations to have all the advantages they need in stealing other nations goodies....

if democracy was popular enough to succeed in the middle east??

much of the oil would have been nationalized by now..

...instead there are a myraid of western companies drilling in most of the countries...

Iran is the only country that has actually nationalized their oil, and they still need help from the far east to do the job of extraction and refinment...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#13081 Nov 15, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't save the world, I agree.
For me, what can, well perhaps not save but improve a lot our human condition, is when people will understand that building financial empire based on lies, is always a form of stealing the next generations. Prohibition of any drugs is just that: it is based on a lies and only lies, and it kills slowly but surely the root of democracy, economy, ecology and the human overall sanity.
Let's hope it works out, if made legal, it will have to come with a warning to cover it's butt just like every other drug. Even too much caffeine can be dangerous. FDA reports possible link between 5-hour Energy and 13 deaths

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 1 hr Octopus 3
Criminal Defense Attorneys Take on Wendy Segall (May '11) 3 hr Smoking Joe 13
Dodgers GM lies 10 hr wondring 3
Los Angeles commercial demolition services (Jul '08) 22 hr Paul Bear 2
2 Men Sought In Armed Robbery Of Corona Liquor ... Thu smellyballs 3
What is with all the Armenians in NOHO (Jul '09) Thu rifraf818 159
Review: MI Windows and Doors (Apr '09) Thu KGR 110

North-Hollywood News Video

North-Hollywood Dating
Find my Match