CHRISTOPHER

Morristown, TN

#1 May 30, 2012
THE LAST TIME I LOOKED, DISNEY ONLY HAD ONE MEMBER OF THE BLACK RACE ON ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
SO WHATS GOING ON WITH DISNEY?
THEY HAVE A NEW AGENDA THEY'RE PUTTING INTO HYPER-DRIVE.
(1) REPLACING AS MANY WHITE YOUNG ACTORS AND ACTRESSES WITH BLACK YOUNG ACTORS AND ACTRESSES.
(2) THEY ARE ENCOURAGING AND PUSHING SEX AMONG OUR CHILDREN.
(3) THEY ARE NOT ONLY ENCOURAGING AND PUSHING SEX AMONG OUR CHILDREN, BUT THAT ENCOURAGEMENT AND PUSHING IS TO HAVE OUR CHILDREN TO INTER-MIX SEXUALLY AND MARITIALLY WITH BLACK CHILDREN.
IF MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER GROWS UP AND WISHES TO MARRY SOMEONE OF THE BLACK RACE, THEN ILL APPROVE IT SO LONG AS MY DAUGHTER TRULY LOVES THE BLACK GUY......
BUT I WILL BE DAMNED WHEN IM GOING TO CONDONE DISNEY CRAM THEIR BELIEFS OF RACIAL TOGETHERNESS OF A SEXUAL NATURE, DOWN THE THROAT OF MY DAUGHTER.
melissa

United States

#2 May 31, 2012
also alot of subliminal mesages in there movies
Tommy

Morristown, TN

#3 Jun 13, 2012
Some of those subliminal messages must be....

To consider everyone the Disney Channel puts on, as a singing superstar, to go along with that premise, whether you think they are singing superstars or not.

Also, forget that most of the children on Disney have something wrong with the way they look as im sure most of you have already caught this well know fact, and look upon them as very cute.

My hat goes off to Disney, at least for giving these somewhat disfigured children a chance of stardom. Yes, im talking about Ivy on Good Luck Charlie, Doc whoever that plays on several shows including Zack and Cody, Briget Mindler who plays on Good Luck Charlie.(Suppose she would not be so disfigured, if some of her cheek bones were to sink back into her face), simply too much disfiguration. I can name quite a few more.

At least no one can say that Disney does not hire the handicap.

Oh yeah, one of the Jonas Brothers is disfigured. Can you guess who it is? Nick is alright though. Must have been fathered by another guy.
ZACK

Morristown, TN

#4 Jun 22, 2012
I CONGRATULATE DISNEY FOR PUTTING ON THESE CHILD ACTORS AND CHILD ACTRESSES, WHO NORMALLY WOULD NOT MAKE IT IN THE WORLD.
DISNEY DOES CARE ABOUT HIRING THE HANDICAP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Goose 20,041
Civilization is in Jeopardy as Alex Trebek Raps... 7 hr juhuju 3
Spooky New Jersey house ‘Watcher’ analyzed by c... 10 hr Holly 1
Astronaut Sally Ride should go on the new ten d... 10 hr Fred 2
News Katy Perry, Nuns in Uproar Over Convent Sale 10 hr Juan 1
dump trump 12 hr Paul 3
News Review: ClassPass free trial in West Los Angeles 13 hr FitnessGal 1
More from around the web

North-Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

North-Hollywood Mortgages