75 dead cock fight roosters found nea...

75 dead cock fight roosters found near Bakersfield

There are 10 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Apr 23, 2012, titled 75 dead cock fight roosters found near Bakersfield. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

Kern County deputies say they found 75 dead roosters while raiding a suspected cock fight in an orchard north of Bakersfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Smelly mexicans.
bamby

Bakersfield, CA

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Sthu! and the millions wild life animals ignorant white people be killing, I wouldn't be talking.
Xoxo

Bakersfield, CA

#3 Apr 27, 2012
It's not just us the smelly mexIcans philippinos are big fans of rooster fights also!! Poor animals.
Bakoshake

Adelanto, CA

#4 Apr 27, 2012
bamby....who the hell said Commander Bunny was white??? You need to STFU mexi lover
bamby

Bakersfield, CA

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Bakoshake, exactly who ever said bunny was white??? Think about that before you butt in.

“Taste great in milk!”

#6 Apr 27, 2012
I'm white with black spots.

“Taste great in milk!”

#7 Apr 30, 2012
They still smell.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUU UUU

Ewa Beach, HI

#8 May 2, 2012
Screw these dirty illegal mexicunts, the men all try to compensate for their chicito pricks by doing sick crap like this ... I wish I could sick a team of furious roosters on a dirty beaner he-bitch just once, oh the joy of seeing the table turned
MexiCAN POWER

Chula Vista, CA

#9 Feb 13, 2015
All u poor racist people make me laugh.. Y'all are dead people walking , similar to those dead roosters. Show your racism in person with another race and see what happens.. Lol.
VivaLaRace

Mountain View, CA

#10 Apr 9, 2015
Lol im Mexican and my white girlfriend and I always go to these events. My girlfriend isn't fat BTW and she kinda looks like Taylor Swift stay mad gringos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Micheal Moore 7 hr Rick grimes 1
Alec Baldwin Is A Disgusting Human Being!! (Sep '11) 8 hr Now_What- 16
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Thu The Truth 2008 805
A career in Federal law enforcement Thu Ellison ISIS Muslim 2
News Watch for high winds on 5, 14, 118, 138 and 210... Dec 3 Now_What- 1
Out of it, add. Sometimes rall you need Dec 2 Mynameischef 1
News A dozen hopefuls step up to the starting line f... Nov 19 Cordwainer Trout 4

North-Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North-Hollywood Mortgages