Armenian organized crime grows more complex

Full story: LA Daily News

GLENDALE Endeavor Diagnostics billed itself as a thriving medical laboratory that performed more than $1 million of work for Medicare patients.
Comments
1 - 20 of 790 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2013
First Prev
of 40
Next Last
JJZ

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

Armenians are doing nothing but ruining are great country. I live in Los Angeles and it seems like all of the sudden the whole city smells like Drakar and shines with cheap gold jewlery. Go back to your country and let the Turks finish slaughtering your pathetic leach of a race.
Hammer

Tarzana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

This is the problem with Immegration gone wild. America has had criminal probelms with immegration from the Irish the Italians the jews Asians and all new immegrants in the past.The problem is much worst now with uncontrolled immegration illegal and legal. Never have so many immegrants cone to the US. If you are a wanted criminal you can come to the US where you are not known and start up gain.
Hammer

Tarzana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

You cant blame criminals for being criminals.The blame is with our polictictions flooding America with lagal and illegal people.American polictictions bought off by criminals.and cheap labor that the average American winds up paying for one way or another.All polictical parties are to blame.America is lost to corruption and excuses for the poor illegals that just come to the uS to work for $2. an hour.
Ghost

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

I think they should all do community service work instead of going to jail and sitting there :) .... ALL Ethnic Groups do the same crimes so there is no point in making the Armenians look bad. I think Health care should be run by the government like in Canada that way it would reduce medical fraud and other crimes related to the health department ..... i think they should check what they do at nursing homes abuse of the elderly and the workers stealing belongings of the patients
Jane

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

JJZ wrote:
Armenians are doing nothing but ruining are great country. I live in Los Angeles and it seems like all of the sudden the whole city smells like Drakar and shines with cheap gold jewlery. Go back to your country and let the Turks finish slaughtering your pathetic leach of a race.
Armenians? Are you generalizing a whole race because of the wrong action of a few people? That makes you a racist my friend. What you said is very cruel. You will eventually recieve your Karma and will be punished for your ideologies. If not in this life, the other will do justice for you.
LAYLA

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

well the whole country is all about GREED.

ARMENIANS DIDN'T cause the foreclosure mess, it left millions in debt and homeless. This is the government who put you on the street.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE CEO's?
CEO of Countrywide just settled with the SEC for 67 million and no jail time and he ripped off so many home owners.

BUSH lied and got AMERICA into war in IRAQ because of OIL. our nation DEBT is in record highs.

WHERE IS THE HONESTY???
where do we start???

AMERICAN GREED, dont matter who u are, what position you hold, where you from, they are all out to make a dollar . its sad
Jane

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

Ghost wrote:
I think they should all do community service work instead of going to jail and sitting there :).... ALL Ethnic Groups do the same crimes so there is no point in making the Armenians look bad. I think Health care should be run by the government like in Canada that way it would reduce medical fraud and other crimes related to the health department ..... i think they should check what they do at nursing homes abuse of the elderly and the workers stealing belongings of the patients
I agree with you. All ethnic groups do this, being racist is not going to solve anything. There are Armenians fighting against these types of fraudental people. What needs to be done is we need more people looking out for such criminalized people.
Sergei

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

You should spell it "vor v zakone"
Ghost

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

JJZ your comment is really rude...the turks have caused harm to the Greeks too not only Armenians...Go online and look at the Most Wanted list for violent crimes Armenians are very few most of them are other ethnic groups why don't you go get educated and change your negativity in something positive...remember your ancestors came from the other side of the ocean too
LAYLA

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

JJZ who you going to blame when the bank foreclosed your house. dont tell me its because of the armenians lol.

or im sorry if you dont own a house are you going to blame them too??? your a turk just admitted.
ef d armenian

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

armenian are nothing but crooks, abusing the health care system well...i.e. i've seen much patient at my work and they have "no medical insurance and are under medical" and yet when the daughter or son comes to visit them at the nursing home wow believe it they are driving either LEXUS, BMW and some are MERCEDEZ and this is no lying. Also i've seen an armenian on food stamps and yet driving an SUV (ford) the thing is there is alot of people out there who really deserves all this service that armenian crooks are taken. So being said that am not being racist but i speak of what i saw, go ahead hate me for it but i know that people would agree with me atleast. So f*ck the armenian.
freshjerky

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

Ghost wrote:
JJZ your comment is really rude...the turks have caused harm to the Greeks too not only Armenians...Go online and look at the Most Wanted list for violent crimes Armenians are very few most of them are other ethnic groups why don't you go get educated and change your negativity in something positive...remember your ancestors came from the other side of the ocean too
yeah JJZ you ingnorant fool. the turks went after the Armenians cause they were Christians and they would certainly do the same to your ass you stupid monkey.
not saying these guys did the right thing, lets face it Bush raped us for 8 years and left many people with no savings, retirement or even a home. where the F is he now? why isnt he in jail? oh yeah lets not forget about his fat ass partner Cheney. where the hell are these people?
they went into a county and killed bunch of innocent people including our troops and no one even said anything.
the corruption starts and stops with our government.
people overseas hate Americans and i wonder why.
Ghost

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

ef d armenian wrote:
armenian are nothing but crooks, abusing the health care system well...i.e. i've seen much patient at my work and they have "no medical insurance and are under medical" and yet when the daughter or son comes to visit them at the nursing home wow believe it they are driving either LEXUS, BMW and some are MERCEDEZ and this is no lying. Also i've seen an armenian on food stamps and yet driving an SUV (ford) the thing is there is alot of people out there who really deserves all this service that armenian crooks are taken. So being said that am not being racist but i speak of what i saw, go ahead hate me for it but i know that people would agree with me atleast. So f*ck the armenian.
I have a horse and live in a farm :) I can lend you my horse if you need a ride :)
Bartholomew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

I lived in Glendale for 2 years about 10 years ago. The things I saw there really pissed me off. 20 Armos living in 1 small apartment on welfare and sure enough 20 BMWs or other luxury cars parked outside. Sure, I've met good, decent Armenian people but this so far in my lifetime has been about 5%. All you have to do is go to Glendale for an afternoon and you will leave bitter and wondering where your tax dollars are really going. They don't care about the American culture, they don't have the grace to learn to speak English, they are womanizing, rude people with no idea what proper personal hygene is. We just let them take over... Thanks alot George Dukmajian! You permanently ruined Glendale!

I'm not trying to be a racist here, it's the truth. They are not a compatible culture. I give extremely high praise to those Armenians who have learned English, who are not abusing the system for money, and who want to be American.

I'm sick of knowing we are giving away our country to these people and getting nothing in return. There are more Armenians in Glendale than in the entire country of Armenia today. Look it up. It's disgusting.

I'd say go back to Armenia but you wouldn't be able to act the way you do, not even in your own country, and maintain a way of life.

Go step on a land mine or walk into a dark alley full of Turks, you human trash.
LAYLA TO bartholomew

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

Countrywide co-founder Angelo Mozilo settles with SEC, pays $68.5 million, avoids trial

Full story: LA Daily News
By settling with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Angelo Mozilo, founder and former CEO of Countrywide, seen here in a March 7, 2008 file photo, is avoiding a trial on fraud and insider-trading charges.

THIS IS HOW REALL FRAUDSTERS DO.

ARMENIANS HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.

the guy made the whole country go to foreclosure.
did your mom got effected by him??? his not Armenian but maybe his your kind. this is how the reall thiefs do it.
A Humble Armenian

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

Dear journalist,

The majority of the Armenian community in Glendale and Los Angeles is appalled and disgusted by this organized crime ring, and are glad that they've been founded and are upon the mercy of justice. I applaud you for publicizing this event, and we're all in hopes that these criminals will serve as an example for those considering the desperate act of fraud in hopes to climb the economic ladder. Thank you.

I do; however, have one particular grievance. It was entirely unnecessary to make parallels between ethnicity and crime. There is no foundation, by any means, to back a theory that Armenians who emigrated from the Soviet Union to the United States of America are "used to" committing criminal acts in order to survive. I trust that your intentions in including this view is entirely innocent, but just as a politician, a journalist must heed the weight and power of his words. These kinds of sentiments can and will breed hate and racism.

If you deem it necessary to discuss potential connections between ethnic background and crime, then I'd advise you to also mention and consider what the Armenians in the Los Angeles area have done to better the economic and cultural value of their surroundings. There are countless numbers of successful and legitimate businesses run by Armenians, countless lawyers, doctors, IT professionals, musicians, artists, and writers who have enhanced American culture in our area.
NV VN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

First off, making generalizations about a whole race based on an incident that happened between 70 makes all you yankee doodles sound like racist hypocrites. Second, if you guys were educated enough as to know demographics and statistics, you would see that the majority of the population in Glendale is not Armenian. There are more Whites and Asians living in Glendale than there are Armenians. Third, 63% of physicians in the US are Armenian (Check the facts). Last but not least, CVS pharmacy was just fined for fraudulent claims, Martha Stuart went to jail for insider trading, CEOs of banks, mayors, and others in high positions of organizations such as Richard Scrushy of Health South all committed fraudulent acts against this wonderful country of the Unites States. If I may, i'd like to also add that other races can just as easily be put down for raping family members...you don't see Armenians talking about the Turks killing them off do you? To the racist ****s that think this is an "Armenian" thing, check the facts and think again.
Armenian Defense Sheild

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Armenians? Are you generalizing a whole race because of the wrong action of a few people? That makes you a racist my friend. What you said is very cruel. You will eventually recieve your Karma and will be punished for your ideologies. If not in this life, the other will do justice for you.
"A Few"? You ever meet Armenians? RUDE, "Unless" they want something. And having a reasonable distrust, does not make one a RACIST. But, your a Moron, so it is all "Pearl before SWINE" so to speak. Have a Nice Day.
Ghost

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

Armenian Defense Sheild wrote:
<quoted text>"A Few"? You ever meet Armenians? RUDE, "Unless" they want something. And having a reasonable distrust, does not make one a RACIST. But, your a Moron, so it is all "Pearl before SWINE" so to speak. Have a Nice Day.
I want candy, cookies, cake, and a cup of coffee :) I don't trust no one except for my dog Teddy :) It is a nice day because the earth is crying for me
Infiltrate Government

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

The way Armenian organized crime is infiltrating government or has infiltrated local government is by way of false credentials. Example your local government such as Los Angeles County does not verify foreign degrees. In this manner a so called syndicate can easily infiltrate your government, by means of professional entry into the work place. There has been a very large influx of Russian Armenian, Iranian Armenian, and National Armenians into the the mainstream work place of your local government. Some just happen to work in the LACo health networks, such as any hospital that the County of Los Angeles operates. Giving them the key to all the information that any crime syndicate can use to bilk, scam, defraud the public. Believe it or not degrees are rarely verified. Second problem not to long ago an Armnenian embassy official was caught falsifying documents to allow Armenians into the states, who knows how many entered illegally. Your local governemnt has been infiltrated and there is not enough manpower.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 40
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

North-Hollywood News Video

•••
•••

North-Hollywood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North-Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE