Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the North-Hollywood Forum

Comments (Page 153)

Showing posts 3,041 - 3,060 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
When he looks at what Susan Rice said," CNN reports, "here is what Petraeus's take is, according to my source. Petraeus developed some talking points laying it all out. those talking points as always were approved by the intelligence community. But then he sees Susan Rice make her statements and he sees input from other areas of the administration. Petraeus -- it is believed -- will tell the committee he is not certain where Susan Rice got all of her information."
In other words Petraeus didn't relay the information to Rice. Where did the information come from? was it maybe.....just maybe......oh no, let's dare not say it, could it be from...from.........OBAMA?
and if Obama didnt cover this up and delay the affair, the election would have been different. Can we say......impeachment???
Susan Rice relayed the unclassified talking points that were delivered to her at the time. The General apparently made it clear at the testimony that there was no politicization or White House interference in the matter. No evidence that Obama had anything to do with a coverup or that the election would have been different if what is known now was disclosed. There just aren't that many cranky, ignorant old bigots like you out there to give the majority to the empty suited, empty headed Romney. Keep on jerking off to those Tea Bagger conspiracies if you choose though! LOL
Snarks

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

When ever the Republicans want to grow up and stop acting like a bunch of terrorists.

Who needs to worry about a bunch of communists like China or Russia, the USA has it's own commies there called Republicans.

There leaderwas nmed Willard Mitt Romney,but that backyard junk dog failed in 2012.

But these garbage pail members of the Republican party are not giving up.
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
such a hate ful diatribe from reichardo on banghazi...limbaugh squeeze if you will!!
yet ill bet he was up front and center in the cheering section as the tanks rolled into bagdad.
just like Reich limbaugh
Yup just another biased and hate filled attack from RiccardoWacko. Quotes from a Republican and Ricky's own nut job interpretation! This testimony today was classified and not open to reporters so you're only hearing biased second hand reports from people with an axe to grind, mainly Republicans! The haters on the outside can't wait for the investigation to be complete, for all the facts to come out and more importantly find out what was done wrong and how we can prevent such tragedies in the future. Frankly whether this was a strictly a terrorist act or if the inflammatory film (which Ricky approved of and was defending!) was an additional provocation isn't all that important. Any excuse to hang Obama is the primary motivation of the Republicans though. There is no doubt in my mind the right wingers were glad to see the attack and murders and only wish the body count was higher!

Note that the minute it was announced that Petraous had been caught having an affair Rush and Ricky immediately started whacking off to another Tea Bagger conspiracy about it being ANOTHER cover up by Obama to keep the General from testifying! So much for that fantasy! They are even so delusional they think that Romney would have won the election if the affair was disclosed earlier! The mind boggles!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

It amazes me how they are trying to politicize this

The republicans should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

This is not the way, you cannot win by demonizing everyone else, you have to actually have values and ideals that other people agree with.
Snarks

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

What formula are you using and drinking from?

Need to get off the Willard Mitt Romney bottles/.\

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Weekly Standard eh? What's the matter? Was Rush Limbaugh's poop chute clogged up again? LOL
Weekly Standard?

Is that a brand of toilet paper?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Weekly Standard?
I have been using the national review
GOPsewerPipe

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The GOP sewer pipe has been turned on full blast and has been enlarged. All because they lost the 2012 election cycles.

They are the worst of the worst when it comes to being real Americans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been using the national review
You mean the Michael Savage review? I gave Michael a nice brown face before flushing him.

lol
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Weekly Standard?
i guess you didn't watch the video of the great CNN fool reporting. So if u trash the standard, u would have to trash cnn fool. Then you would have to ask why obama covered it up? Of course most of us know, but you seem to be slow. So i will give u time to figure it out fool.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/16/politics/bengha...

Oh no, not CNN

Obama lies for weeks to win election. what a scam.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to eat anything! You've obviously been eating a lot of Limbaugh's shit though! Idiots are welcome in Roseville just as much as they obviously are in Elk Grove dude! Come on up! LOL
Who do you think changed CIA talking points on Libya? I got it, Bush did it. lol....Why do you think the affair came into the news after the election? Did the great obama just find out the day after he won? lol....There is no doubt someone in the White House changed the talking points that came from the CIA. No one else would have had that authority. Obama already admitted yesterday that Rice got her talking points from the White House. So why did the White House change the talking points given to Susan Rice? It's soooo simple: to mislead the American public about the true nature of terrorist organizations in the Middle East. They are still alive and well and killing Americans! They have not been eradicated by Obama as he claimed over and over during the campaign.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Michael Savage review? I gave Michael a nice brown face before flushing him.
lol
Hey bro, u mad? Who else u hate?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/16/ politics/benghazi-hearings/ind ex.html?hpt=hp_t2
Oh no, not CNN
Obama lies for weeks to win election. what a scam.
are you STILL in denial about getting yow ass whupped??

it was not lies that won obama that election...

it was a rejection of the republican philosophy..

chris christie has some advice for you you.....get over it, get back to work..

...in other words try to avoid total marginalization of your party by NOT pursueing impeachment, and instead getting to work on the tax cut and debt celing crisis...

not to mention the dream act. and medicare reform...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>i guess you didn't watch the video of the great CNN fool reporting. So if u trash the standard, u would have to trash cnn fool. Then you would have to ask why obama covered it up? Of course most of us know, but you seem to be slow. So i will give u time to figure it out fool.
YOU should try and figure it out... that you lost!

give it up on benghazi...

you are making yourselves look extreamly irrelevant.

when there is so much work on the table...

ambassador stevens, father, has already come out and scolded the right for dragging him through the muck by making that event part of the campaign.....

and now that you fools cant give it up, even after being spanked??

people think you are CRAZZZZZY!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
And apparently you've had your head stuck up Rush Limbaugh's poop chute so long that you will never see the light! Talk about blinded by turds!!! LOL
Mr Sucks, you hate him? Do like most of us have done, don't listen to him. I have not heard him for years, what did he say that has you so frustrated? Tell us so we all can hate him. Then we can all call him poop names. that would be nice. Who else you hate mr sucks? how bout that hannity, you hate him mr sucks? or how bout that fox news, let's hate that too mr sucks. or how bout o'reily, let's hate him too mr sucks, or mark levin, let's really hate him or that michael savage, let's really hate him, he's not that far away, he's in San Fran. let's go there and hate him mr sucks. do u hate the sac. bee mr sicks? let's hate them too.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
are you STILL in denial about getting yow ass whupped??
it was not lies that won obama that election...
it was a rejection of the republican philosophy..
chris christie has some advice for you you.....get over it, get back to work..
...in other words try to avoid total marginalization of your party by NOT pursueing impeachment, and instead getting to work on the tax cut and debt celing crisis...
not to mention the dream act. and medicare reform...
be careful being so cocky about winning. it's not about taking sides. it's over. 2 years ago, the R's won, who cares, i didn't dance and shout and brag because it's not about winning. It comes and goes. But I would love to know what if Obama didn't wait til after the election to reveal the affair and what he did to have rice go on the shows and downplay the event as a movie and nothing else.

Mr anderson are you afraid of finding out the facts about Benghazi? what scares you anderson? I don't care who is the Prez, I would love to know the facts now, not ten years later. Does the truth scare you bro?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bro, u mad? Who else u hate?
DUDE!!!

Savage is a raving lunatic.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU should try and figure it out... that you lost!
give it up on benghazi...
you are making yourselves look extreamly irrelevant.
when there is so much work on the table...
ambassador stevens, father, has already come out and scolded the right for dragging him through the muck by making that event part of the campaign.....
and now that you fools cant give it up, even after being spanked??
people think you are CRAZZZZZY!
People died in Benghazi bro. You scared to find out? why you so scared? If Stevens was your boyfriend, wouldn't you want to find out? why so scared anderson?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Sucks, you hate him? Do like most of us have done, don't listen to him. I have not heard him for years, what did he say that has you so frustrated? Tell us so we all can hate him. Then we can all call him poop names. that would be nice. Who else you hate mr sucks? how bout that hannity, you hate him mr sucks? or how bout that fox news, let's hate that too mr sucks. or how bout o'reily, let's hate him too mr sucks, or mark levin, let's really hate him or that michael savage, let's really hate him, he's not that far away, he's in San Fran. let's go there and hate him mr sucks. do u hate the sac. bee mr sicks? let's hate them too.
I don't listen too him, I laugh at his ridiculous rhetoric. The guy is seriously paranoid. I can only take a few minutes then I switch the station.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,041 - 3,060 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

North-Hollywood News Video

•••
•••

North-Hollywood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

North-Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••