ISO Black Women Looking For Interracial Love

Aug 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NPR

Fleace Weaver, an L.A. socialite and the organizer of "Free Your Mind: The Black Girls Guide to Interracial Dating." For many black women in America, finding love has become a serious issue.

Comments
401 - 418 of 418 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2013
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Since: May 07

San Bruno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#923
Sep 10, 2009
 
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing ok. I've just been putting in a lot of overtime at work. I think I need another vacation.lol
Yeah same here. How was your last vacation?? LOL! I hope you have a great day and stay handsome. ; )

“The King is Back!”

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#924
Sep 15, 2009
 
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah same here. How was your last vacation?? LOL! I hope you have a great day and stay handsome. ; )
I had a great time in Hawaii but it was too short. Aren't they always though.lol You have a great day also and stay beautiful.:)

“It's Good being Me!”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#925
Sep 15, 2009
 
The Moor wrote:
<quoted text>
The only woman that I have been with since I said that I do...has been my bride...of course you wouldn't know anything about any such thing...anyway..
there has been no redhead..you moron...give it a rest....And I sure as hell have never had any need for personal sex toys!
WHAT IS THE REAL ISSUE HERE...YOU WANT TO HOOK UP DON'T YOU....SO YOU CAN SHOW ME HOW MUCH OF A NASTY GIRL YOU CAN BE RIGHT?
I'LL BET YOU KNOW ALL OF THE TRICKS DON'T YOU...WELL NUTJOB..NO THANKS...I AM GOOD...WITH MY SUPPOSED BLOW UP DOLL...SHE IS PROBABLY A BETTER LAY THAN YOUR LARD AZZ ANYWAY!
COME ON...ARE WE GOING TO PLAY?
I GUESS YOU NEED YOUR NIGHTLY DOSE OF ABUSE...COME ON I WON'T LET YOU DOWN...I KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE...I HAVE KNOWN A FEW GIRLS LIKE YOU...GIRLS WHO ARE DAMAGED AND WHO GET OFF ON BEING TREATED LIKE TRASH...WAS DADDY ROUGH WITH YOU...OR WAS IT AN UNCLE..OR MOMMIES BOYFRIEND!
NOW I WOULD FEEL SORRY FOR YOU...BUT YOU ARE SUCH A PAIN IN THE AZZ!
IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH YOUR BAD WIRING UP STAIRS!
I AM SIGNING OFF IN FIVE MINUTES...LET'S GO!
Lol, you get a c/s from me!

“ " SKIN TIGHT "”

Since: Jun 08

SOMEWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#926
Sep 16, 2009
 
The Moor wrote:
<quoted text>
The only woman that I have been with since I said that I do...has been my bride...of course you wouldn't know anything about any such thing...anyway..
there has been no redhead..you moron...give it a rest....And I sure as hell have never had any need for personal sex toys!
WHAT IS THE REAL ISSUE HERE...YOU WANT TO HOOK UP DON'T YOU....SO YOU CAN SHOW ME HOW MUCH OF A NASTY GIRL YOU CAN BE RIGHT?
I'LL BET YOU KNOW ALL OF THE TRICKS DON'T YOU...WELL NUTJOB..NO THANKS...I AM GOOD...WITH MY SUPPOSED BLOW UP DOLL...SHE IS PROBABLY A BETTER LAY THAN YOUR LARD AZZ ANYWAY!
COME ON...ARE WE GOING TO PLAY?
I GUESS YOU NEED YOUR NIGHTLY DOSE OF ABUSE...COME ON I WON'T LET YOU DOWN...I KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE...I HAVE KNOWN A FEW GIRLS LIKE YOU...GIRLS WHO ARE DAMAGED AND WHO GET OFF ON BEING TREATED LIKE TRASH...WAS DADDY ROUGH WITH YOU...OR WAS IT AN UNCLE..OR MOMMIES BOYFRIEND!
NOW I WOULD FEEL SORRY FOR YOU...BUT YOU ARE SUCH A PAIN IN THE AZZ!
IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH YOUR BAD WIRING UP STAIRS!
I AM SIGNING OFF IN FIVE MINUTES...LET'S GO!
SHUT YOUR AZZ UP THE MOOP. DON'T BE ANGRY BECAUSE YOUR DAD SHARED YOU WITH HIS BOYFRIENDS. I SEE WHY SO MANY MEN ARE TURNING AGAINST YOU.
pinky 42

Marina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#927
Sep 16, 2009
 
THICKLKSNICKERS wrote:
<quoted text>moor stop lying!you are a lonely fool!
hahahaha!!! ouch!!!

“God is an abbrev. for Goddess!”

Since: Mar 09

Who wants to know?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#928
Sep 17, 2009
 
Too many black celebs have dated - and date, even MARRY - white men, that I can't even recall all their names. And they aren't ugly, tore-down, ghetto hoodrats either, they are attractive black
females with talent (for the most part), smarts,
and ambition. Really, why do black celebs feel that they must go white or it ain't right? If they don't date/marry a white, it's someone who can pass...or even an Indian, Asian, or Latin. Are some black celebs too good (in their minds) for their own kind?!?

“I think ur all crazy!!!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#929
Sep 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EvaLasVegas wrote:
Too many black celebs have dated - and date, even MARRY - white men, that I can't even recall all their names. And they aren't ugly, tore-down, ghetto hoodrats either, they are attractive black
females with talent (for the most part), smarts,
and ambition. Really, why do black celebs feel that they must go white or it ain't right? If they don't date/marry a white, it's someone who can pass...or even an Indian, Asian, or Latin. Are some black celebs too good (in their minds) for their own kind?!?
no..i think they just get exposed to more people it's only a problem when they use words such as "dark butts" or how better looking another race is...i mean i'm not a celeb and i could get with someone of a different race...

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#930
Oct 16, 2009
 
Sweetpride wrote:
<quoted text>
True! Many bm are no good for black women or any women to be honest.
Hey, "Sweet",
Maybe if you stopped calling them "bm's" they'd be better toward you.
I'm not even a black guy and, I don't like being called a "bm".

Now, flush and be cool;-)
Bill Clinton

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931
Oct 16, 2009
 
If you got a big round ass like monica, I don't care what color you is

Since: May 07

San Bruno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#932
Oct 26, 2009
 
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing ok. I've just been putting in a lot of overtime at work. I think I need another vacation.lol
Niiiice! Well If you do decide to go make sure you call your girl! LOL
KissOfDanger

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#934
Feb 12, 2011
 
I'm saving up money to go on one of the tours.

“An angel w/ no sense of mercy”

Since: Mar 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936
Jun 7, 2011
 
King Goku Xlll wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO I just notice that too. For a brief second, I thought this was a new thread. They deleted all the comments except for one. Very strange
Barack....OBAMA?
joe chester va

Dexter City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937
May 3, 2012
 
my wife loves interracial vacations and all the sex with black men she always goes by herself also I approve of all her vacations

Since: Nov 11

db, fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#938
Jul 1, 2012
 
Brandon es Jazzy wrote:
Funny how they just simply deleted all of the messages prior.

Black women are not dating white men. Its a myth.
ha!
thats funny considerinh that i've had 5 boyfriends in my life.. & 4 of them were white..0.0
go figure, eh.?
xP
xOx0:cHelS
kelly

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#940
Oct 29, 2012
 
I met my ebony on www.giggadate.com Its not a niche site for inter racial relationships but it caters for everything and everyone. Plus every single member has to verify thier images by webcam or verification card so ther are no scammers and they guarantee no fake profiles!

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#941
Nov 19, 2012
 
Brandon es Jazzy wrote:
Funny how they just simply deleted all of the messages prior.
Black women are not dating white men. Its a myth.
i dont think thats a myth

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942
Nov 20, 2012
 
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont think thats a myth
Thank God.
mrs. miller

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#943
Feb 17, 2013
 
Sweetpride wrote:
<quoted text>I am not promoting hate of any kind. Black men who go to white women don't usually return to black women either or you would have posted them to help prove your point. The only one I can think of is Sammy Davis Jr. but back then he knew that he couldn't live in peace and was risking his career to be with those blonde ww that he loved so much so he married a bw.
We'll I'm a black woman and I want never go with a black man I'm into whiteman I married one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

North-Hollywood News Video

•••
North-Hollywood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

North-Hollywood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North-Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

North-Hollywood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North-Hollywood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••