Teen Killed, Another Stabbed at NoHo ...

Teen Killed, Another Stabbed at NoHo Party

There are 3 comments on the KTLA-TV Los Angeles story from Oct 6, 2012, titled Teen Killed, Another Stabbed at NoHo Party. In it, KTLA-TV Los Angeles reports that:

A late night party turned violent in North Hollywood overnight, leaving one teen dead and another teen injured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTLA-TV Los Angeles.

natalie vela

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Well that was my best friend who had got stabbed his name is erick Gutierrez i lived down the street from him since i was twelve iam now seventeen he had a troubled history but he was a good person very happy loveable goofy person with a very good heart for others his record was just an act out hes a good guy and his cousin witnessed it and knows who did it. I hope these people go to jail for life no person should ever die like that i can picture him in pian dying slowly he was my best friend and some one talks his life over a girl , im very depressed i hope theyy pay well.
RIP erick Gutierrez

Panorama City, CA

#2 Oct 11, 2012
natalie vela wrote:
Well that was my best friend who had got stabbed his name is erick Gutierrez i lived down the street from him since i was twelve iam now seventeen he had a troubled history but he was a good person very happy loveable goofy person with a very good heart for others his record was just an act out hes a good guy and his cousin witnessed it and knows who did it. I hope these people go to jail for life no person should ever die like that i can picture him in pian dying slowly he was my best friend and some one talks his life over a girl , im very depressed i hope theyy pay well.
My condolences to you.
valleygirl

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 18, 2012
natalie vela wrote:
Im so sorry, I met Erick while he was in camp, he was a sweet kid w a good heart. My condolences to.his friends and family. No piece of ass is worth your life...
R.I.P Erick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang shooting in Rancho Cucamonga injures two (Apr '10) 3 hr aud 150
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 3 hr WasteWater 1,582
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 11 hr Hanson Bologna 4,511
News John Swoboda (Apr '12) 11 hr hMMMMM 5
Trump 13 hr Raydot 4
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) Wed AmandaLong 52
WE HATE MEXICANS IN North Hollywood, Kids hated... (Dec '12) Jun '16 Mexes are OK 15

North-Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North-Hollywood Mortgages