Cops: Greenport 'bomb squad' caught o...

Cops: Greenport 'bomb squad' caught on MySpace -

There are 57 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 23, 2007, titled Cops: Greenport 'bomb squad' caught on MySpace -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A duo that called itself the "Bomb Squad" and set off a pipe bomb at a Greenport water fountain blew any chance of anonymity, police said Tuesday, when detectives saw a video of the explosion on MySpace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the judge

Freeport, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2007
does anyone have a link to this myspace video/site
JamesG

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Oct 23, 2007
Can you really punish people this dumb?
Andrew

Parsippany, NJ

#3 Oct 23, 2007
Damn, that's a big explosion.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm...
driver

Mahwah, NJ

#4 Oct 23, 2007
wow, what a bunch of dumbasses.

Yeah, let's post a video of us blowing up a water fountain on a public website that can be seen by anyone, including the police!
John

Bronx, NY

#5 Oct 23, 2007
Smooth Criminals
sue you

Daytona Beach, FL

#6 Oct 23, 2007
YET ANOTHER CASE OF IDIOTS GETTING CAUGHT AS IF MYSPACE ISNT A PUBLIC SITE
wordygurdy

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Oct 24, 2007
Just another footnote under the subheading," Inbreeding: the inevitable results."
A Ehl

Medford, NY

#8 Oct 24, 2007
Another non union contractor gone wild. What a punk a$$.
L I Firefighter

Saint Albans, NY

#10 Oct 24, 2007
Stupid, Yes ! But what would have been their next target; my car ?, your home ? Lock them up now !(PS They better plead out ASAP because any sane jury will send them away for a L O N G T I M E !)
A-Rod

Medford, NY

#11 Oct 24, 2007
A 24 and 26 year old? By the look of that video they look like 16 year olds from Kentucky, sorry Kentucky..
Boy talk about your inbreeding and maturity 26 years old, come on grow up! In jail that is.
Look at Me

Raleigh, NC

#13 Oct 24, 2007
Another pathetic attempt at getting attention. It worked. What are you worried about, guys? We've read your name in the paper (police report) before.
Hoot

New York, NY

#14 Oct 24, 2007
Trailing Sea wrote:
Don't arrest these young men. Send them to the mexican border.
NO! If they want to play with bombs, send them to Iraq.

Too bad their blatant stupidity didn't get themselves blown up at the same time.
Dont take it lightllyl

East Meadow, NY

#15 Oct 24, 2007
L I Firefighter wrote:
Stupid, Yes ! But what would have been their next target; my car ?, your home ? Lock them up now !(PS They better plead out ASAP because any sane jury will send them away for a L O N G T I M E !)
I agree with you wholeheartedly, if they get off scott free with this stupidity, then what is next. They are not teeenagers and they should have gotten their pranks out earlier in life. So, make an example out of them for the next bunch of clowns that want to perform on myspace.
JUST BRILLIANT

Turkey

#16 Oct 24, 2007
VIDEOING YOURSELF COMMITTING A CRIME.
Paul Malibu

Hampton Bays, NY

#17 Oct 24, 2007
These dudes are a little old to be doing such hijinks -- and also having myspace accounts! Grow up!
Reader

New Hyde Park, NY

#18 Oct 24, 2007
They're a little old for such stupid pranks!
Hugh G Rection

New York, NY

#20 Oct 24, 2007
what's the big deal? Bunch of stupid immature morons who never grew up, setting off bombs in a town not known to produce much of anything.

They probably live in some trailer park, work at menial jobs, are Yankee fans, drink Bud and smoke Marlboro's.

Like most us did when we were teenagers, except these dopes never grew up.
wow

New York, NY

#21 Oct 24, 2007
I know Richard Saetta ,aka ricky, the kid has been a loose cannon since his sister died.... send him away!!!!
joes1960

Boston, MA

#22 Oct 24, 2007
typical MTV "jackass" inspired morons
white trash dumbasses
We are raising a generation of burger flipping idiots
sad commetary on our future
Melanie Recchion

Mahwah, NJ

#23 Oct 24, 2007
wow wrote:
I know Richard Saetta ,aka ricky, the kid has been a loose cannon since his sister died.... send him away!!!!
OK first of all this happened 2 years ago and Ricky's sister was ALIVE... Secondly if you really "knew" Ricky you would know that he would NEVER do anything to hurt anyone! Who was there at 3 am when his sister Johanna passed away.. Her brother Richard... Who was the one who held MY family together that would also be Rick....So before you open your mouth to comdem others maybe you should look in the mirror because we are all far from perfect! And if you were so quick to post your opinion of Rick maybe you should have left your name so we could have talked to you face to face!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Nov 30 SMH 2,912
News Facts shed light on the folly of hoarding bulbs... (Jun '11) Nov 13 Moonbeam 4
News After losing suit against former boss at top me... Aug '16 Rev Cash Dollar 3
News The Latest: FBI expected to release Clinton doc... Aug '16 Fooling No One 1
News Longtime aide Huma Abedin like 'second daughter... Aug '16 Woof 1
ufc 202 Aug '16 YachtGuy 1
News De Blasio mandates restroom access for transgen... (Mar '16) Jun '16 Nopal 4

North Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Haven Mortgages