Hope E. Nelson

There are 1 comment on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Mar 31, 2013, titled Hope E. Nelson. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

Auburn - AUBURN - Hope E. Nelson, 66, of Auburn, died Wednesday in St. Vincent's Hospital after an illness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Naomi B Lariviere

Merrimack, NH

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Hope was my sister-in-law. I didn't see much of her because I live long distance and am not well.. However, I always remember when I did see Hope, we always joked and laughed together after we got caught up on our lives... I will always remember her laugh..
I am so sorry for her loss, and her daughter and grand daughters loss. My thoughts and prayers are with her family always. All my Love.
Auntie Naomi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Grafton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Caught on video: Brouhaha at Denny's in Leominster 17 hr Kevin yo mommie i... 2
News Leominster officer shoots, wounds man who alleg... Wed Bruno Max 1
News Clark students speak out about undocumented sta... Apr 24 wild child 12
News Prince's Boston shows proved just what a talent... Apr 22 Tony Curtz 2
News Convenience store owner, cousin charged in rela... (Jan '08) Apr 20 Jeff Irvine 806 7
News Cragin's life has spanned many genres (Jan '08) Apr 20 Jeffrey Irvine 610 2
News Outgoing Pittsfield city councilor's 12-year ru... Apr 20 Mike B 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Grafton Mortgages