Columbus schools audit alleges data i...

Columbus schools audit alleges data irregularities

There are 2 comments on the WFMJ-TV Youngstown story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Columbus schools audit alleges data irregularities. In it, WFMJ-TV Youngstown reports that:

A grieving Connecticut town braced itself Monday to bury the first two of the 20 small victims of an elementary school gunman and debated when classes could resume - and where, given the carnage in the building.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMJ-TV Youngstown.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Yet another investigation reaching the same conclusion--that there were improprieties (some would call it cheating) in the reporting of school data that benefitted buildings, the district and individuals (through performance bonuses). And yet again, Dr. Harris claims to not have sufficient information, as well as suggesting the problems have all been solved.

Your honor, I didn't kill him--but if I did, it was self-defense.

The Board needs a serious sit-down with that outside attorney we are paying for and look into the best ways to minimize damages to children and families and to determine the quickest and easiest way to move Dr. Harris out of her position.
Spookishere F trolls

Taylor, MI

#3 Dec 22, 2012
Dar Kee wrote:
Even Ray Charles could have seen that when darkness descends upon a governing body that body descends unto the sh^tter. fercryingoutloud, the darkie can't even spell her name right, and a bunch of doo-gooding liberals think she can run a school system. criminy
Welcome back. Have the pervert teachers taken a christmas break or are the sodomy rooms too cold?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronda lovedahl knoblauch Mon aids 1
eat muknob and beat muknob Jun 25 ROY ROWLANDS 3
Is everyone that lives on pearl street on welfare (Sep '15) Jun 19 Rebelproud 2
gayle mckinney Jun 12 jlg 1
traci gabbard Jun 12 cat77 2
Richard Hill is dead Jun 10 skinny kenny 2
The Large st Free Onl ine Dating Website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Catherine Colclough 1

North-Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North-Georgetown Mortgages