|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Death threats?
Race card yet again?
Jesus is not real either?
your entire post yet again exposes your lack of education and complete lack of ability to be anything but a union stooge making $15 an hour.
Did you sign up for free healthcare yet?
what do you mean it is not free?
the website is down?
your EBT card has a glitch?
If it was called "Whitemancare" they wouldn't have a shammy big enough to wipe up all of your slobber.
Reality McVeigh

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
prove it with facts Junior.
scum like you always floats downstream.
see ya.
You are living proof of what happens when a country club hand me down success story becomes a corporate fetch boy. You voted twice for the worst president in all history. That's why we all laugh at you and your losing team. Now, even the GOP is turning on you treasonous tea bagging toddler fondlers.
Reality McVeigh

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Death threats?
Race card yet again?
Jesus is not real either?
your entire post yet again exposes your lack of education and complete lack of ability to be anything but a union stooge making $15 an hour.
Did you sign up for free healthcare yet?
what do you mean it is not free?
the website is down?
your EBT card has a glitch?
You know. The public death threats you made that I posted direct links to. Don't remember? I'll post them again if you would like.

I have never worked for a union, but I have earned everything I own. Just like your dad. Too bad he also worked for everything you own.

I already have health insurance, so "Obamacare" doesn't effect me in the least. How about you? Surely you don't have health insurance already, or you wouldn't be whining like a sniveling little b1tch about something that doesn't effect you...right?
Reality McVeigh

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am?
I already knew that in a match between us. There is no comparison.
I am still playing the game of life hard, and winning is not what I would call it. I am way up over you, but many are way ahead of me.
My goal for October is 1 new customer. I have yet reach my goal. I best get busy lapping you for the 350th time finding that new customer.
PS: if your EBT card goes down again....a mixture of tuna and wheaties dough balls is good fish bait in that sewer runoff running through Waverly.
New "customer"? Those are your parents and leeching off them like a trust fund, never worked a real day in his prissy little life, Timmy McToddler groper doesn't make them "customers". Get it right, little Bunny Foo Foo. Aaaaaah ha ha ha ha!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality McVeigh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are living proof of what happens when a country club hand me down success story becomes a corporate fetch boy. You voted twice for the worst president in all history. That's why we all laugh at you and your losing team. Now, even the GOP is turning on you treasonous tea bagging toddler fondlers.
I did not ever vote for Obama, so your above post is as always wrong.

I am self employed, so I fetch for me.

again you post lies.

country clubs are for golf. I fish and hunt.

wrong again you pathetic parasite.

you are living proof that being wrong 100% of the time does not pan out well.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality McVeigh wrote:
<quoted text>
New "customer"? Those are your parents and leeching off them like a trust fund, never worked a real day in his prissy little life, Timmy McToddler groper doesn't make them "customers". Get it right, little Bunny Foo Foo. Aaaaaah ha ha ha ha!
are you a fetus or human?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality McVeigh wrote:
<quoted text>
You know. The public death threats you made that I posted direct links to. Don't remember? I'll post them again if you would like.
I have never worked for a union, but I have earned everything I own. Just like your dad. Too bad he also worked for everything you own.
I already have health insurance, so "Obamacare" doesn't effect me in the least. How about you? Surely you don't have health insurance already, or you wouldn't be whining like a sniveling little b1tch about something that doesn't effect you...right?
wrong again wannabe

I have had healthcare my entire life. I also paid for it my entire adult life.

And you lied now or in the past when claiming union membership when SB5 was up for vote.

fetch boy describes you perfectly.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If it was called "Whitemancare" they wouldn't have a shammy big enough to wipe up all of your slobber.
again race.....you are a complete lack of substance.

as long as you are making excuses, I am lapping you again and again.
Reality Show

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
again race.....you are a complete lack of substance.
as long as you are making excuses, I am lapping you again and again.
So you are "lapping" another man, huh? Is that what you meant when you said you were looking for another "customer"?

Click Start Button and select Shutdown. That's what I just did to you.
Reality Show

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again wannabe
I have had healthcare my entire life. I also paid for it my entire adult life.
And you lied now or in the past when claiming union membership when SB5 was up for vote.
fetch boy describes you perfectly.
If you REALLY want to know how stupid you are, go ahead and read my comment about you and health insurance again. Let's see how long it takes you to figure out just how retarded you are. It will probably fly over your corporate fetch boy head again.

Go ahead and post the link to where I claimed to be in a Union.
Boy, it sure is taking you stump humping racist Bible bunker toddler fondlers a long time to realize the standard GOP lie tactics have been shut down by the age of easily accessible information. That's why you are viewed as a bunch of has been liars and kooks.

Now, unless you are admitting to everyone here that you are a prissy @ssed momma's boy b1tch of a liar, go ahead and post where I said I was in a Union. No matter what the name, I'm the only person who posts here from Canton so we can skip that quivering hoo hoo of an excuse. Put your money where your big mouth is, Bunny Foo Foo. Post us that link where I said I was in a Union.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Show wrote:
<quoted text>
If you REALLY want to know how stupid you are, go ahead and read my comment about you and health insurance again. Let's see how long it takes you to figure out just how retarded you are. It will probably fly over your corporate fetch boy head again.
Go ahead and post the link to where I claimed to be in a Union.
Boy, it sure is taking you stump humping racist Bible bunker toddler fondlers a long time to realize the standard GOP lie tactics have been shut down by the age of easily accessible information. That's why you are viewed as a bunch of has been liars and kooks.
Now, unless you are admitting to everyone here that you are a prissy @ssed momma's boy b1tch of a liar, go ahead and post where I said I was in a Union. No matter what the name, I'm the only person who posts here from Canton so we can skip that quivering hoo hoo of an excuse. Put your money where your big mouth is, Bunny Foo Foo. Post us that link where I said I was in a Union.
I am admitting you are absolutely not worth the effort.

you win. no go paint your 1971 trailer a bright blue.

was that your sister I was behind in the grocery store who bought 8 gallons of milk and 72 jars of baby food., plus 8 other bags of groceries costing her ZERO. She then got into a Lincoln Navigator with bling rims and drove off?

8 gallons of milk. exactly where do you put 8 gallons of milk when you pay for it with WIC coupons?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Show wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are "lapping" another man, huh? Is that what you meant when you said you were looking for another "customer"?
Click Start Button and select Shutdown. That's what I just did to you.
adolescent behavior you mastered. Your lack of education and substance on display yet again.

PS: adolescent behavior does not pay well.

You did nothing to me period. You typed something. Let me wipe myself in horror.
Annie

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am?
I already knew that in a match between us. There is no comparison.
I am still playing the game of life hard, and winning is not what I would call it. I am way up over you, but many are way ahead of me.
My goal for October is 1 new customer. I have yet reach my goal. I best get busy lapping you for the 350th time finding that new customer.
PS: if your EBT card goes down again....a mixture of tuna and wheaties dough balls is good fish bait in that sewer runoff running through Waverly.
Are the balls raw, fried, boiled, sauteed, grilled or steamed?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So ,I see it was clear over your're bigoted head. That's typical for someone who's way of thinking are ranking below head lice and cockroaches.
We can always count on such a clever retort from you every time, can't we?

Let me fill you in on something: the only way you will ever say anything over my head is if you are in an airplane flying over my truck Mr. solve all poverty with 135 billion dollars.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
raw.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Amazing meanness & baseless comments!
Reality Laps

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am admitting you are absolutely not worth the effort.
you win. no go paint your 1971 trailer a bright blue.
was that your sister I was behind in the grocery store who bought 8 gallons of milk and 72 jars of baby food., plus 8 other bags of groceries costing her ZERO. She then got into a Lincoln Navigator with bling rims and drove off?
8 gallons of milk. exactly where do you put 8 gallons of milk when you pay for it with WIC coupons?
So you are a racist AND a proven liar. Thanks. We'll keep that in mind every time you open your corporate fetch boy mouth. Not that anybody ever viewed you as anything other than a kookie little fringe group flunkie. Just a funny little dwarf who dances for the amusement of the forum while we toss coins at you and laugh.
PopsOut2Pasture

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
Amazing meanness & baseless comments!
I know. Like how we call the Tea Party a bunch of racists. Now go ahead and explain the Confederate flag being waved at the most recent Tea Party rally. Be sure to include some stammering lame reasoning about symbols of freedom or some other nonsense to explain a Confederate flag at a non-Southern specific organization rally against a black president. When you claim something is "baseless", what you mean to say is that you are "clueless".
Reality the Dancing Clown

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
He likes "lapping" his "customer's" balls raw. That's why they call him a Tea Bagger.
Reality the Dancing Clown

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
adolescent behavior you mastered. Your lack of education and substance on display yet again.
PS: adolescent behavior does not pay well.
You did nothing to me period. You typed something. Let me wipe myself in horror.
You should wipe after you make comments like the one you made about the "diarrhea dance" and how people should go "poopy in their pants". Need a direct link to this less than adolescent quote you made? Unlike you, us real men can back up what we say. Get it right, little momma's boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North-Georgetown Discussions

Search the North-Georgetown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 13 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
tom mahan (Feb '13) Jul 21 melvin 13
Roger Mahan (Jun '13) Jul 20 pdiddy 4
Jonathon Cain or Jonathon Collins Jul 18 Stating the facts 1
info only Jul 16 woah 1
the music thread (Jan '12) Jul 11 Musikologist 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

North-Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000