Kasim

London, UK

#33327 Thursday Aug 28
zczx
Canton

Canton, OH

#33328 Thursday Aug 28
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>BOTTOM LINE , the nation & the world lost. National debt is near $17,000,000,000,000, the southern border is NOT secure, unemployment is now near what Obama PROMISED it would be in his 1st term, years ago. There seems to be MORE military action & deaths throughout the Arab world than in any of our lifetimes with the 'Western world' being an avowed target.
And so much more. So I repeat, WE ALL have lost.
Nope. I, like all my taxpaying, hard working friends are doing A OK right now but thanks for your concern. So were you "winning" back when GW Bush wanted to give amnesty to every illegal alien in this country or is that one of those many things we are supposed to completely forget because you feel ashamed about not making a peep over it? For you to claim there is more death in the Arab world now then before is as absurd as it is twisted by your racist views of or current president. You know, that thing that became obvious to every American after about the 5th or 6th "scandal" was proven bogus and when easily accessible and fact checked information on the internet showed us how blatantly moderate our current president is when compared to Conservative demigod Ronald Reagan. You lost, old gummer and the fact that you still can't admit doesn't change that fact in the least. It just proves more of what us thinking Americans knew all along.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33329 Thursday Aug 28
We are all so very concerned about the 30 something dollars you have to pay each year to feed poor people and your tears over it never get old, but why do you keep ignoring those thousands you dish out to cover corporate subsidies for companies that leech off of our infrastructure and dodge paying their taxes? Is this like that deficit thingy you guys keep whining about, despite the fact that the you voted for the GOP that has increased the deficit exponentially more than the Democrats? Just because Conservative Bible elected GW Bush was too conniving to put the cost of his meaningless war on the books, by no way means that it was free. Hang on. I'll move out of the way so you Tea Baggers can voice your outrage over the fact that your grandchildren will be paying for Bush's war their entire lives....Ready? Go!!!

Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha! Zing! Once again, you are left with your inbred mouth smashed in with the facts. Eat those facts and know that I'll be sure to remind you of every Obamacare Death Panel absurd claim you try to shamefully sweep under the rug on a regular basis.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33330 Thursday Aug 28
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in our constitution does it say anything about box trucks?
Who said it did?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33331 Thursday Aug 28
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it did?
Because, that is what you call a big-rig.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33332 Thursday Aug 28
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it did?
So you won't have any problem when we pass a law that says chain smoking, Limbaugh listeners aren't allowed to be delivery drivers.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33333 Thursday Aug 28
<quoted text>
So you won't have any problem when we pass a law that says chain smoking, Limbaugh listeners aren't allowed to be delivery drivers.
You libs really like to go in a different direction when discussing an issue. WTF does that have to do with food stamps?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33334 Thursday Aug 28
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You libs really like to go in a different direction when discussing an issue. WTF does that have to do with food stamps?
It means that the fact that food stamps aren't mentioned in the constitution has nothing to do with whether you can condition their receipt upon sterilization.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33335 Thursday Aug 28
<quoted text>
It means that the fact that food stamps aren't mentioned in the constitution has nothing to do with whether you can condition their receipt upon sterilization.
Correct, the US Constitution has nothing to do with it. That was my point. Therefore we can make laws as to how taxpayers money is stolen from them and given to somebody else. If we can't make guidelines, then people that make six figures a year would be allowed to receive food stamps and welfare checks.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33336 Thursday Aug 28
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, the US Constitution has nothing to do with it. That was my point. Therefore we can make laws as to how taxpayers money is stolen from them and given to somebody else. If we can't make guidelines, then people that make six figures a year would be allowed to receive food stamps and welfare checks.
This is WAY above you pay grade, Ray. Stick with kissing the boss man's behind.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33337 Friday Aug 29
That must be the new liberal line when you're losing a debate.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33338 Friday Aug 29
xxxrayted wrote:
That must be the new liberal line when you're losing a debate.
No, it is my new line when I remember that I am about to start discussing complicated matters with a HS educated delivery boy who doesn't have a chance in the world of understanding them. Rather than frustrating everyone, I choose not to bother.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33339 Friday Aug 29
I say we give the Tea Baggers exactly what they are asking for, starting with their Social Security checks. Then we can televise all the starving poor people flowing over the gated communities and kicking in the doors of the country clubs. I want the faces of the greedy, when they are being beat down in the streets in glorious HD.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33340 Friday Aug 29
99% vs 1%. Who will win? I pray we get to find out.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33341 Friday Aug 29
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good. We will start with the corporate welfare queens. Also, I don't want a cent of my money going towards Bush's war, and since you voted for that disaster, I'm sure you won't mind picking up the tab on that one. Then, we can start taxing these pedophile compounds you call church. See. We completely agree that the free ride is over. Now if you went to the ER today, who would be paying for your lazy, irresponsible ass? Us taxpayers? No, no, fat trucker boy. You can't have your cake and eat it too. In this case, the cake is the thousands of dollars you spend on cigarettes a year, instead of being a responsible American like myself who has health insurance coverage. Lazy free loader. Then we can make sure we help you get off that government teat with that whole social security thingy. Be sure to tell Social Security riding Pops that he'll be having cat food for supper tonight. the nerve of these old leeches riding high on that government SS teat, while trying to make sure that younger people fitting the bill don't get any.
Dindu Nuffins

Broadview Heights, OH

#33342 Friday Aug 29
<quoted text>
No, it is my new line when I remember that I am about to start discussing complicated matters with a HS educated delivery boy who doesn't have a chance in the world of understanding them. Rather than frustrating everyone, I choose not to bother.
OOOOOOooooh, you so HIGH and mighty hidin in yo ivory tower. Big talk, no walk. But don't blame me, I Dindu Nuffins!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33343 Friday Aug 29
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good. We will start with the corporate welfare queens. Also, I don't want a cent of my money going towards Bush's war, and since you voted for that disaster, I'm sure you won't mind picking up the tab on that one. Then, we can start taxing these pedophile compounds you call church. See. We completely agree that the free ride is over. Now if you went to the ER today, who would be paying for your lazy, irresponsible ass? Us taxpayers? No, no, fat trucker boy. You can't have your cake and eat it too. In this case, the cake is the thousands of dollars you spend on cigarettes a year, instead of being a responsible American like myself who has health insurance coverage. Lazy free loader. Then we can make sure we help you get off that government teat with that whole social security thingy. Be sure to tell Social Security riding Pops that he'll be having cat food for supper tonight. the nerve of these old leeches riding high on that government SS teat, while trying to make sure that younger people fitting the bill don't get any.
As I stated repeatedly, I had healthcare coverage my entire adult life. But then some politically ignorant people voted a Communist into office of President, and that's why I have no coverage today.

Of course the blind (as they often do) thought that Democrats really gave a rats azzz about their healthcare when in fact, it was all a ploy to start stripping away individual and group coverage so that the Democrats can make as many people depend on the federal government as they can. The more people dependent on government, the more likely Democrat voters in the future.

The sheep fail to realize this as much as it's been in their face for decades. They don't understand that when you depend on government, you surrender your freedoms which is you classic Democrat utopia.

Democrats love "lazy freeloaders." In fact, lazy freeloaders are most of their constituents. As for Bush's wars, that is in our Constitution unlike the thousands of things Democrats impose on us.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33344 Friday Aug 29
Canton wrote:
I say we give the Tea Baggers exactly what they are asking for, starting with their Social Security checks. Then we can televise all the starving poor people flowing over the gated communities and kicking in the doors of the country clubs. I want the faces of the greedy, when they are being beat down in the streets in glorious HD.
I wish I had all that SS money I and my employers contributed. I would have invested it (unlike our government) and probably could have had an early retirement.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33345 Friday Aug 29
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated repeatedly, I had healthcare coverage my entire adult life. But then some politically ignorant people voted a Communist into office of President, and that's why I have no coverage today.
Of course the blind (as they often do) thought that Democrats really gave a rats azzz about their healthcare when in fact, it was all a ploy to start stripping away individual and group coverage so that the Democrats can make as many people depend on the federal government as they can. The more people dependent on government, the more likely Democrat voters in the future.
The sheep fail to realize this as much as it's been in their face for decades. They don't understand that when you depend on government, you surrender your freedoms which is you classic Democrat utopia.
Democrats love "lazy freeloaders." In fact, lazy freeloaders are most of their constituents. As for Bush's wars, that is in our Constitution unlike the thousands of things Democrats impose on us.
Do you mean "surrender my freedoms" like crawling on my belly for the big boss man for a company nickel an hour? No thanks. You Bible voting Tea Baggers have already handed enough of our freedoms to the Koch Brothers for now. Now about the FACT that you could easily afford insurance right now but choose to buy cigarettes instead. perhaps if you keep mindlessly repeating it, Obama will magically be to blame, instead of the obvious truth that it was the boss man who dropped your insurance. So basically, you cower like a sniveling coward dog for the big boss man, he screws you like the moron tool you really are and your racism instills you to blame our democratically elected president for it. Neat. Now us responsible taxpayers have to pay for your free loading ass ER bills because you are too lazy to get insurance. You welfare queens are always looking for someone to blame.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33346 Friday Aug 29
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the Tea Baggers want Social Security benefits to stop, right about the time they get their last check.

Today's GOP..."I got mine!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
what happened to gina Sep 12 ObamaSucksBalls 1
Porter Kilmer Sep 12 Concerned Male ci... 1
clayton crone Sep 6 secret divinity 1
Doggie Delight (Dec '13) Aug 28 TeresaB988 2
Ashlin Faulkerson (Nov '11) Aug 27 chandra hakes 7
Joey (Joseph) Cramton (Jan '12) Aug '14 asdl 14
•••
•••
•••

North-Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000