Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32055 Jul 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's racist about Wild Man Mulatto?
DumBama is a Mulatto, or haven't you noticed?
Oh, that's right, you think he's a black man.
How many times did you see fit to comment on W.'s race?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32056 Jul 26, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times did you see fit to comment on W.'s race?
How many times did you and Cantoon?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32057 Jul 26, 2014
Speaking about Walz v. Tax Commission of the City of New York.
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I was not aware of that. I stand corrected.
Yes, I remember when this case was being decided. I couldn't see how the Court would not be forced to admit that tax policies which favored churches violated the establishment clause of the Constitution. But it wasn't even close --- it was an 8-1 decision.

And, even if the Supreme Court had found the other way, Congress would have written a law to reverse the decision. This is still a very Christian country, and the Christians will write the rules to favor their churches.

At the time, I remember thinking "what constitutes a church?" Could I create an essentially secular club that would provide food, entertainment, child care, or other services and call it a church? As I look at the large, nondenominational megachurches that have arrived in recent years, I realize that has come to pass.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32058 Jul 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times did you and Cantoon?
As many times as you did. I have only mentioned President Obama's race when you or one of your fellow klansmen have mentioned it first.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32059 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
You know who else attUacks all culture as being evil and propaganda? Radical muslims. You guys have more in common every day.
LMAO! Way to use that loaf between your ears ( eyes I should say)... So all those dead muslim children are just propaganda, huh? You're such a maggot....
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32060 Jul 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think quite the same about you. Muslims love DumBama just as much as you do:
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-ob...
Not all Muslims... just some terrorist groups his brother belongs to that are pawns of the neocon agenda....
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32062 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you know why those loans resulted in that crash? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't just because people couldn't pay them back. Something else had to happen.
If you're trying to say over building as a result of the bubble is to bkame....... save your bs.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32063 Jul 26, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>I have the same feeling for Zero, Harry and Nancy as you have for religion. His own wh ore mother couldn't stand him and gave him away.
That happens to be a lie. I guess you don't believe in the 9th Commandment?
ino wrote:
<quoted text>He isn't the American black person you try to make him out to be, and it's a shame you discredit our black heritage by putting him in the same bracket as them.
"Our black heritage"? Bigots don't usually like to admit that they had black ancestors. Was it on your mother or your father's side of the family?
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32065 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
You know who else attacks all culture as being evil and propaganda? Radical muslims. You guys have more in common every day.
So do "radical Muslims" use religion as a crappy excuse to kill people? Or do idiots like you blame the worlds problems in religion, when you think it conveniently works with all your B S? Meanwhile your idols are doing all the killing... http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/07/facts-...
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32066 Jul 26, 2014
gee... I wonder why they're so "extreme" ... http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4654825
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32067 Jul 26, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO! Way to use that loaf between your ears ( eyes I should say)... So all those dead muslim children are just propaganda, huh? You're such a maggot....
You can't read and understand the most simple statement.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32068 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
As many times as you did. I have only mentioned President Obama's race when you or one of your fellow klansmen have mentioned it first.
Nope. I said Wild Man Mulatto one time and Reality said Obammy. That's about it.

I didn't count how many times you used his race for one reason or another, but Cantoon brings up his race in every five posts or so.

But we can make a deal you know. Our side won't bring up his race if the people on your side agree to do the same. After all, we never wanted to talk about race in the first place, your people did. When talking about the presidency, we would rather talk about issues than race, but I can understand why you DumBama supports would rather avoid issue talk.

How long do you suppose that game of chicken will last????
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32069 Jul 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I said Wild Man Mulatto one time and Reality said Obammy. That's about it.
I didn't count how many times you used his race for one reason or another, but Cantoon brings up his race in every five posts or so.
But we can make a deal you know. Our side won't bring up his race if the people on your side agree to do the same. After all, we never wanted to talk about race in the first place, your people did. When talking about the presidency, we would rather talk about issues than race, but I can understand why you DumBama supports would rather avoid issue talk.
How long do you suppose that game of chicken will last????
The problem with that deal is your inability to see that calling the man a "wild man mulatto" is racist. I have never once called anyone a racist for criticism of his policies. Not once. It would be refreshing to see anyone on the right be able to pose a criticism without a veiled reference to his race or a childish play on his name. Once we get that accomplished, we could move on to the whole criticizing him for doing the very things we cheered past presidents for doing thing, but I am sure that is a little over ambitious.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32070 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
You can't read and understand the most simple statement.
You werent just ccomparing people here to "muslim extremists" as you call them ? You sure jump around a lot... please delve into what your make believe point was then.. I'll wait.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32071 Jul 26, 2014
Children who died on Obama's watch too, Che. You should really shut your manpleaser...
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32072 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
You know who else attacks all culture as being evil and propaganda? Radical muslims. You guys have more in common every day.
Traditional culture or your perverted ideas?
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32073 Jul 26, 2014
tell us WTF government subsidized media has to do with culture. Then proceed to tell us why we should preserve that and why it's so important. Especially after they've been caught in so many lies.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32074 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
The problem with that deal is your inability to see that calling the man a "wild man mulatto" is racist. I have never once called anyone a racist for criticism of his policies. Not once. It would be refreshing to see anyone on the right be able to pose a criticism without a veiled reference to his race or a childish play on his name. Once we get that accomplished, we could move on to the whole criticizing him for doing the very things we cheered past presidents for doing thing, but I am sure that is a little over ambitious.
Ohhh, so you couldn't just accept anything related to race, you have to throw in name calling as well. How about just nothing about race or even related to race? I think that's a pretty good deal.

Even if you could stick to that, your buddy Cantoon would never be able to. He could probably quit sucking on e-cigs longer than he could not mentioning DumBama's race.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32075 Jul 26, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> So do "radical Muslims" use religion as a crappy excuse to kill people? Or do idiots like you blame the worlds problems in religion, when you think it conveniently works with all your B S? Meanwhile your idols are doing all the killing... http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/07/facts-...
I find about as many questions as answers in this link. Not at all arguing it. But it states mostly end results & leaves out many causes . So much so to me that I am sitting on a fence on this link.
Something with more indepth info would probably be a book
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32076 Jul 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, so you couldn't just accept anything related to race, you have to throw in name calling as well. How about just nothing about race or even related to race? I think that's a pretty good deal.
Even if you could stick to that, your buddy Cantoon would never be able to. He could probably quit sucking on e-cigs longer than he could not mentioning DumBama's race.
My concern with the deal was contained in my first sentence. The rest of the post was my simple wish list for growth in wingnut discourse. I forgot to include in there a hope that the intelligence level would grow with the maturity level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hotties in town?? 5 hr Haha 5
everbody's doin it 19 hr YouWish 6
welfare Bums of Lynchburg 21 hr dennis 2
Richard Hill (Feb '13) Jul 25 Lance 4
Kelly Miller Circus Jul 16 EllenZ 1
News Bikers pour into Salem Jul 13 Brian Adair 1
Dj Green Jul 12 Bishop 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North-Georgetown Mortgages