Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30649 Jun 26, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you proved my point Einstein.
dumber than a rock you are.
Classic.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30650 Jun 26, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>Classic.
you are a classic case of affirmative action, and a decaying society cheerleader.

problem is that you are simple to work around, and your plan failed.

you shot yourself in the foot.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30651 Jun 26, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a classic case of affirmative action, and a decaying society cheerleader.
problem is that you are simple to work around, and your plan failed.
you shot yourself in the foot.
How did I shoot myself in the foot?
Canton

Canton, OH

#30652 Jun 26, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>How did I shoot myself in the foot?
You wait until a gajillion people shoot your feet with outrage and Tea Bags in 2016! Then we're going to lower workers wages to a nickel a day, while us job creators raise our prices. Then, when nobody can afford to purchase the products we make...oh...wait. Well anyway, Jesus is gonna be there and they are going to throw every Democrat that ever lived in a one dimensional space prison...no a gazillipn space prisons...
Canton

Canton, OH

#30653 Jun 26, 2014
Wouldn't it be crazy if this country really wasn't composed of extremist leftwing commie Liberals or goose stepping Bible thumping corporate fascists but was mostly just hard working people who love their family? You know, like how nothing has REALLY changed in the 70's,80's,90's and 2000's other than the sales pitch we've been fed. As much as both sides crying about this or that, nothing has really changed that much other than our weather getting screwy.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30654 Jun 26, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and to think if the FED had not printed all that monopoly money you would have lost your investment.
So, you believe that the stimulus succeeded in its objective, and is responsible for the stock market recovery?

I've been invested in the stock market for many years now, and have done quite well. But I would advise you to stay away from equities, because your track record in predicting the future is poor. When you predicted a bear market two years ago, you missed a chance to be part of a bull market.
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your children and grandchildren can live in poverty in a broke country because you cheered on an inept fool and now cheer him destroying your families future.
Thank you for that. Now that I realize you are a perfect reverse barometer, I see a bright future ahead for my family.

How are you enjoying living in the Cayman Islands and paying no taxes?
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#30655 Jun 26, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you enjoying living in the Cayman Islands and paying no taxes?
He's probably warming up his imaginary race car to take MommyTeacherCradleRobber for a romantic countryside ride as we speak...
Canton

Canton, OH

#30656 Jun 26, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>He's probably warming up his imaginary race car to take MommyTeacherCradleRobber for a romantic countryside ride as we speak...
W all love to tune in when he launches his boat...or maybe that was a rerun of Gilligan's Isle. So hard to tell when they both star a stammering scarecrow of a man.
Marissa

Medina, OH

#30657 Jun 27, 2014
not yet wrote:
this country hasnt had enough time off to have republicans back in power.
John Patrick Carney!
Canton

Canton, OH

#30659 Jun 27, 2014
Once again, I smashed you in the mouth with the facts. Zing!
Canton

Canton, OH

#30660 Jun 27, 2014
Now let's consider how the GOP is pushing for the voucher system for education in America, which despite the bogus propaganda that the right is claiming about it, will make millions and millions of dollars for the already heavily invested right wing Christian Conservatives running K12. It also allows them to teach creationism and anti-climate change propaganda in science classes, despite what the Supreme Court rulings. Finally, it will make it so a vast majority of poor children will not be able to afford to go to school. So, let's recap. The same GOP that tried to loosen child labor laws are the same GOP who want to make it so poor children can't get an education. Can you see the 3rd world future that the Right is trying to make for this country? I can. Now let's listen to their absurd nonsense about invisible commies destroying this nation and how much the boss man cares for the middle and lower classes.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30661 Jun 27, 2014
Now Boner wants to sue Obama because he doesn't want to play queer little games with the most ineffective and obstructionist Congress in the history of this nation. Blah blah blah Constitution waaaaah...All while the Tea Baggers cheer and wave their little flags. Let's have a look at the "Unconstitutional" acts other president's have committed in the past and wonder why (it's because he's black) the Tea Baggers sat as quiet as wittle baby church mice when it was them...
During his first four years in office, Obama signed 147 such orders. In comparison, George W. Bush signed 173, Bill Clinton enacted 200 and Ronald Reagan ordered 213 in their first terms.
Ooooh let's dig up Conservative demigod Ronald Reagan and sue his ass back to hell again.. Could you guys possibly screw this nation up any more than you already have? As long as you exist, the answer will be yes. What a complete waste of time and money.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30664 Jun 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
Now Boner wants to sue Obama because he doesn't want to play queer little games with the most ineffective and obstructionist Congress in the history of this nation. Blah blah blah Constitution waaaaah...All while the Tea Baggers cheer and wave their little flags. Let's have a look at the "Unconstitutional" acts other president's have committed in the past and wonder why (it's because he's black) the Tea Baggers sat as quiet as wittle baby church mice when it was them.
It's not his race but his ignorance of executive orders and how or when he can use them legally:

"The Supreme Court, however, put a stop to this in 1952 when they were faced with the case Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. vs Sawyer. In this case, the Supreme Court ruled Harry Trumanís Executive Order 10340 which put all steel mills in the country under federal government control. The Supreme Court called this executive order invalid because it attempted to make law, which was the job of the legislative branch (Senate and House of Representatives). Since then executive orders pertaining to laws were only allowed to be carried out when they are used to clarify or act to further a law put forth by the Congress or the Constitution."

https://www.votetocracy.com/blog/what-are-exe...

"I have a pen and I have a cell phone"
Barack Hussein DumBama
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30666 Jun 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not his race but his ignorance of executive orders and how or when he can use them legally...
Yes, of course, both you and Boehner, are suddenly outraged by the use of executive orders. I say suddenly, because both you and the Speaker seemed to have had no problem with the concept when it was George W. Bush cranking them out:

"According to the American Presidency Project at the University of California, Santa Barbara, President Obama ranks second from the bottom to every other president after World War II.

At 168, Obama has issued two more executive orders than George H.W. Bush. President John F. Kennedy issued 214, George W. Bush issued 291, Bill Clinton signed 364, and Ronald Reagan had 381. The presidents with the highest numbers were Dwight Eisenhower with 484 and Harry S. Truman with 907."

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/executive-...

This is what makes political partisans look bad. Faked outrage over behaviors that were just fine when your party occupied the White House.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30667 Jun 27, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of course, both you and Boehner, are suddenly outraged by the use of executive orders. I say suddenly, because both you and the Speaker seemed to have had no problem with the concept when it was George W. Bush cranking them out:
"According to the American Presidency Project at the University of California, Santa Barbara, President Obama ranks second from the bottom to every other president after World War II.
At 168, Obama has issued two more executive orders than George H.W. Bush. President John F. Kennedy issued 214, George W. Bush issued 291, Bill Clinton signed 364, and Ronald Reagan had 381. The presidents with the highest numbers were Dwight Eisenhower with 484 and Harry S. Truman with 907."
http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/executive-...
This is what makes political partisans look bad. Faked outrage over behaviors that were just fine when your party occupied the White House.
Obviously you missed the point of my post. Are we talking quantity or quality of executive orders here?

It seems to me that DumBama is trying to use executive orders to bypass Congress. That's not what executive orders are for whether it's ten or a thousand. There is a reason our government is designed as a separation of powers.

DumBama issued the least amount of executive orders. Fine, I can't dispute that. But the amount of executive orders is not what Boehner nor the Republicans are complaining about.

This isn't the first time DumBama decided he didn't need Congress to do what he wanted. How many times did he change Commie Care without the input or suggestions from the Republican led Congress? For crying out loud, he bypassed the Congress to make recess appointments and the SC struck it down 9 to 0. That's pretty bipartisan if you ask me. It's not just a Republican thing anymore.

Republicans and the SC are sick of King Obama. We don't want Chicago DC anymore, we want Washington DC back. But if you think giving a President ultimate powers is fine, then remember that it works both ways, and I really think you don't want that after the 2016 elections.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30668 Jun 27, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of course, both you and Boehner, are suddenly outraged by the use of executive orders. I say suddenly, because both you and the Speaker seemed to have had no problem with the concept when it was George W. Bush cranking them out:
"According to the American Presidency Project at the University of California, Santa Barbara, President Obama ranks second from the bottom to every other president after World War II.
At 168, Obama has issued two more executive orders than George H.W. Bush. President John F. Kennedy issued 214, George W. Bush issued 291, Bill Clinton signed 364, and Ronald Reagan had 381. The presidents with the highest numbers were Dwight Eisenhower with 484 and Harry S. Truman with 907."
http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/executive-...
This is what makes political partisans look bad. Faked outrage over behaviors that were just fine when your party occupied the White House.
Executive orders are legal, with in parameters. I don't really care about any previous presidents unless it's an apple to apple comparison. The total numbers do not have relevance as much as the specifics & then the motivation for issuing of the particular orders. Then adjust the numbers after validity/legality has been determined.
Although the presidents of the past generations have taught us certain lessons, that is a history that should affect our decisions of today & tomorrow.
Not always, but all too often Obama behaves as a petulant child while trying to achieve his agenda.
ALL presidents have an agenda or should have but there is a criteria for issuing Presidential/executive orders & this "transparent" president is VERY questionable at best & a flat out liar at worst. I vote towards the liar side of that scale.
I propose that he is so agenda driven that he does not care about the ends justifying the means.
Amused

Ashland, KY

#30669 Jun 28, 2014
What's the difference these days we will still be in sad shape it's going to take a miracle to get past the damage already done dude........
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30670 Jun 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you missed the point of my post. Are we talking quantity or quality of executive orders here?
It seems to me that DumBama is trying to use executive orders to bypass Congress. That's not what executive orders are for whether it's ten or a thousand. There is a reason our government is designed as a separation of powers.
DumBama issued the least amount of executive orders. Fine, I can't dispute that. But the amount of executive orders is not what Boehner nor the Republicans are complaining about.
This isn't the first time DumBama decided he didn't need Congress to do what he wanted. How many times did he change Commie Care without the input or suggestions from the Republican led Congress? For crying out loud, he bypassed the Congress to make recess appointments and the SC struck it down 9 to 0. That's pretty bipartisan if you ask me. It's not just a Republican thing anymore.
Republicans and the SC are sick of King Obama. We don't want Chicago DC anymore, we want Washington DC back. But if you think giving a President ultimate powers is fine, then remember that it works both ways, and I really think you don't want that after the 2016 elections.
Yet it showed who the Teapublicans bow down to by blocking any legal recourse that is for the working class people by gridlocking the NLRB for years. They cry about national security. There are 48 nominations for oversea ambassador's that have an average wait of 262 days in hot spots such as Africa and no one sitting on the ASEAN where tensions are soaring over China's territorial claims. The Federal Court system is hugely backlogged because of refusal to appoint judges who are more than qualified that are being blocked over partisanship. Those do nothing, pass nothing and approve nothing idiots is the game they play, and then as always, point the blame the other way.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30671 Jun 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you missed the point of my post. Are we talking quantity or quality of executive orders here?
It seems to me that DumBama is trying to use executive orders to bypass Congress. That's not what executive orders are for whether it's ten or a thousand. There is a reason our government is designed as a separation of powers.
DumBama issued the least amount of executive orders. Fine, I can't dispute that. But the amount of executive orders is not what Boehner nor the Republicans are complaining about.
This isn't the first time DumBama decided he didn't need Congress to do what he wanted. How many times did he change Commie Care without the input or suggestions from the Republican led Congress? For crying out loud, he bypassed the Congress to make recess appointments and the SC struck it down 9 to 0. That's pretty bipartisan if you ask me. It's not just a Republican thing anymore.
Republicans and the SC are sick of King Obama. We don't want Chicago DC anymore, we want Washington DC back. But if you think giving a President ultimate powers is fine, then remember that it works both ways, and I really think you don't want that after the 2016 elections.
Name one executive order issued by President Obama that was outside of his authority to issue.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30672 Jun 28, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Executive orders are legal, with in parameters. I don't really care about any previous presidents unless it's an apple to apple comparison. The total numbers do not have relevance as much as the specifics & then the motivation for issuing of the particular orders. Then adjust the numbers after validity/legality has been determined.
Although the presidents of the past generations have taught us certain lessons, that is a history that should affect our decisions of today & tomorrow.
Not always, but all too often Obama behaves as a petulant child while trying to achieve his agenda.
ALL presidents have an agenda or should have but there is a criteria for issuing Presidential/executive orders & this "transparent" president is VERY questionable at best & a flat out liar at worst. I vote towards the liar side of that scale.
I propose that he is so agenda driven that he does not care about the ends justifying the means.
Name one executive order issued by President Obama that was outside of his authority to issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McCombass are snitches Tue ur boy 1
Ruby Gilliam selected for Nov. 6 induction in O... Oct 26 Sherry Buchanan 1
Chad Kroeger reportedly dumped girlfriend for A... (Aug '12) Oct 26 cortezdeb 7
Summit County jury deliberates capital case aga... Oct 25 Green eye 2
Yank Oct 13 Wad Up 1
Porter Kilmer Oct 11 on the head 4
Scrabble Run set for Sept. 22 (Sep '13) Oct 2 HatchING k luv 13

North-Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North-Georgetown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North-Georgetown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]