|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And just how long has Columbus had a Democrat for mayor?
long enough to double the size of the slums.

I can't vote in Columbus because I am not a Columbus resident.

Blame those who continue to vote Dem.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You want funny....watching you perform 5th grade math equations is funny.
Has the Tooth Fairy distributed you money in fairness yet?
Oh no. You aren't going to lecture us about how 20 is 20% larger than 18 again, are you?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. You aren't going to lecture us about how 20 is 20% larger than 18 again, are you?
you proved my point Einstein.

dumber than a rock you are.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

<quoted text>
Remember now that he was home-schooled and slept with his teacher.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Old Guy wrote:
Setting the Wayback machine for November 7th, 2012
(#3 in a series):
<quoted text>
Hey, I remember that guy. I go by Canton now.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Old Guy wrote:
Setting the Wayback machine for November 7th, 2012
(#6 in a series):
<quoted text>
It's why I call him Nostradumbass. Having easily accessible information on the internet, with direct quotes like these, that hold people accountable to their claims and ideals is a little something I like to call The Death of the GOP.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Remember now that he was home-schooled and slept with his teacher.
University of Colorado is home schooled now?

Your education......you must have skipped.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you proved my point Einstein.
dumber than a rock you are.
Classic.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

<quoted text>Classic.
you are a classic case of affirmative action, and a decaying society cheerleader.

problem is that you are simple to work around, and your plan failed.

you shot yourself in the foot.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a classic case of affirmative action, and a decaying society cheerleader.
problem is that you are simple to work around, and your plan failed.
you shot yourself in the foot.
How did I shoot myself in the foot?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

<quoted text>How did I shoot myself in the foot?
You wait until a gajillion people shoot your feet with outrage and Tea Bags in 2016! Then we're going to lower workers wages to a nickel a day, while us job creators raise our prices. Then, when nobody can afford to purchase the products we make...oh...wait. Well anyway, Jesus is gonna be there and they are going to throw every Democrat that ever lived in a one dimensional space prison...no a gazillipn space prisons...
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

Wouldn't it be crazy if this country really wasn't composed of extremist leftwing commie Liberals or goose stepping Bible thumping corporate fascists but was mostly just hard working people who love their family? You know, like how nothing has REALLY changed in the 70's,80's,90's and 2000's other than the sales pitch we've been fed. As much as both sides crying about this or that, nothing has really changed that much other than our weather getting screwy.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and to think if the FED had not printed all that monopoly money you would have lost your investment.
So, you believe that the stimulus succeeded in its objective, and is responsible for the stock market recovery?

I've been invested in the stock market for many years now, and have done quite well. But I would advise you to stay away from equities, because your track record in predicting the future is poor. When you predicted a bear market two years ago, you missed a chance to be part of a bull market.
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your children and grandchildren can live in poverty in a broke country because you cheered on an inept fool and now cheer him destroying your families future.
Thank you for that. Now that I realize you are a perfect reverse barometer, I see a bright future ahead for my family.

How are you enjoying living in the Cayman Islands and paying no taxes?
half breed

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you enjoying living in the Cayman Islands and paying no taxes?
He's probably warming up his imaginary race car to take MommyTeacherCradleRobber for a romantic countryside ride as we speak...
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

half breed wrote:
<quoted text>He's probably warming up his imaginary race car to take MommyTeacherCradleRobber for a romantic countryside ride as we speak...
W all love to tune in when he launches his boat...or maybe that was a rerun of Gilligan's Isle. So hard to tell when they both star a stammering scarecrow of a man.
Marissa

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

not yet wrote:
this country hasnt had enough time off to have republicans back in power.
John Patrick Carney!
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

Once again, I smashed you in the mouth with the facts. Zing!
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

Now let's consider how the GOP is pushing for the voucher system for education in America, which despite the bogus propaganda that the right is claiming about it, will make millions and millions of dollars for the already heavily invested right wing Christian Conservatives running K12. It also allows them to teach creationism and anti-climate change propaganda in science classes, despite what the Supreme Court rulings. Finally, it will make it so a vast majority of poor children will not be able to afford to go to school. So, let's recap. The same GOP that tried to loosen child labor laws are the same GOP who want to make it so poor children can't get an education. Can you see the 3rd world future that the Right is trying to make for this country? I can. Now let's listen to their absurd nonsense about invisible commies destroying this nation and how much the boss man cares for the middle and lower classes.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

Now Boner wants to sue Obama because he doesn't want to play queer little games with the most ineffective and obstructionist Congress in the history of this nation. Blah blah blah Constitution waaaaah...All while the Tea Baggers cheer and wave their little flags. Let's have a look at the "Unconstitutional" acts other president's have committed in the past and wonder why (it's because he's black) the Tea Baggers sat as quiet as wittle baby church mice when it was them...
During his first four years in office, Obama signed 147 such orders. In comparison, George W. Bush signed 173, Bill Clinton enacted 200 and Ronald Reagan ordered 213 in their first terms.
Ooooh let's dig up Conservative demigod Ronald Reagan and sue his ass back to hell again.. Could you guys possibly screw this nation up any more than you already have? As long as you exist, the answer will be yes. What a complete waste of time and money.
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Now Boner wants to sue Obama because he doesn't want to play queer little games with the most ineffective and obstructionist Congress in the history of this nation. Blah blah blah Constitution waaaaah...All while the Tea Baggers cheer and wave their little flags. Let's have a look at the "Unconstitutional" acts other president's have committed in the past and wonder why (it's because he's black) the Tea Baggers sat as quiet as wittle baby church mice when it was them.
It's not his race but his ignorance of executive orders and how or when he can use them legally:

"The Supreme Court, however, put a stop to this in 1952 when they were faced with the case Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. vs Sawyer. In this case, the Supreme Court ruled Harry Trumanís Executive Order 10340 which put all steel mills in the country under federal government control. The Supreme Court called this executive order invalid because it attempted to make law, which was the job of the legislative branch (Senate and House of Representatives). Since then executive orders pertaining to laws were only allowed to be carried out when they are used to clarify or act to further a law put forth by the Congress or the Constitution."

https://www.votetocracy.com/blog/what-are-exe...

"I have a pen and I have a cell phone"
Barack Hussein DumBama

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North-Georgetown Discussions

Search the North-Georgetown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 23 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
tom mahan (Feb '13) Jul 21 melvin 13
Roger Mahan (Jun '13) Jul 20 pdiddy 4
Jonathon Cain or Jonathon Collins Jul 18 Stating the facts 1
info only Jul 16 woah 1
the music thread (Jan '12) Jul 11 Musikologist 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

North-Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000