Helen Roper

Columbus, OH

#28641 May 23, 2014
This next election is going to be a huge eye opener to this failed administration and all its cronies. A referendum. These morons have continued to say it's Bush's fault, a and they are 5 and a half years in! For Christ's sake, Elizabeth Warren, the loathsome senator from Massive-two-shits recent changed her tune. Instead of blaming Bush, she's decided to blame Reagan! Blame Obama. He's been a total failure. Oh, and since Warren is Native American, 1/132, I propose her new name be "Chief Full of Shit". Ttfn.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28642 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I should do that because your President ruined everything for me? What else should I be expected to do because a Dictator took over the White House? Maybe sell my car and take public transportation?
When slime like DumBama takes things away from you, you don't cower, you fight back, and that's what we plan on doing this next election. I will do everything in my power to explain to voters what Democrats are all about and the hardships they create for the honest, productive, and responsible people.
"LIberals believe that if you create money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell
That's right! When the elected president of the United States of America digs us out of your 8 year GW Bush fiasco, hound dogs like you fight him tooth and nail. Now when boss man snaps his fingers and says jump however, you jump and then roll over on your back like a corporate fetch boy. You fight that brave battle against your own interests. The rest of this thriving nation will gleefully leave you and yours in the past.

Nice quote by a radical Tea Bagger, by the way.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28643 May 23, 2014
Helen Roper wrote:
This next election is going to be a huge eye opener to this failed administration and all its cronies. A referendum. These morons have continued to say it's Bush's fault, a and they are 5 and a half years in! For Christ's sake, Elizabeth Warren, the loathsome senator from Massive-two-shits recent changed her tune. Instead of blaming Bush, she's decided to blame Reagan! Blame Obama. He's been a total failure. Oh, and since Warren is Native American, 1/132, I propose her new name be "Chief Full of Shit". Ttfn.
So you are saying that Bush's meaningless war has already been paid off? Thanks for giving us that inside information. The fact that the country's middle class began crumbling under the Conservative hero who raised taxes 7 times and who negotiated with terrorists, Ronnie "Where am I?" Reagan, must be due to that clog in the trickle down line. Darn them Liberals!
Canton

Canton, OH

#28644 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I should do that because your President ruined everything for me? What else should I be expected to do because a Dictator took over the White House? Maybe sell my car and take public transportation?
When slime like DumBama takes things away from you, you don't cower, you fight back, and that's what we plan on doing this next election. I will do everything in my power to explain to voters what Democrats are all about and the hardships they create for the honest, productive, and responsible people.
"LIberals believe that if you create money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell
"Waaaah waaaaah. The president took my health insurance away" said the person who chose not to sign up for health insurance, got a raise, and then lied about not being able to afford it.

Let's take a look at the pay difference between the working class and the "job creators" over the years and then re-read your quote from Tea Bagger boy. Wow. Boss man's wages have grown exponentially, yet the working man's has flatlined for decades. Oopsie. Them facts make Ken look like a greedy corporate mouthpiece. Hey, at least he's rich enough for his greed driven agenda to make sense. Truck drivers who support the same agenda? Not so much.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28645 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So there you have it. McCain's citizenship was in question in regards to becoming President by the left. His father wasn't some radical from another country, his father was serving our country when they had a child. Two American parents having an American child overseas that became a POW fighting for our country as well.
Of course we can't criticize DumBama. We can't call names, we can't give him a dirty look, we can't even make comments about his wife. Why? Because anything negative about DumBama is racist.
Not everything negative about Obama is racist, just the racist stuff is.
Duh

Mount Victory, OH

#28646 May 23, 2014
Helen Roper wrote:
. Hey Helen, bet your Catholic, and the priest are good guys, but you never let the kids out of your sight, when your there! Right? LOL. LOL. Vote like you are instructed, you will be good! LOL
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28647 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't lose my medical insurance because of the Republicans. I didn't lose my medical insurance because of my employer. I lost my medical coverage because of that big-eard commie you put into office. That's why I have no insurance today.
I don't drive for a major carrier. I work for a small family owned company.
You lost your insurance because you chose not to pay for insurance.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28649 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anything about it. It's not my issue.
That may be the most honest post you have ever written. You don't think about it, you just write it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28650 May 23, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> With all respect, each of the presidents that you mentioned ( & MORE) had a much more exposed ancestry. Carter came from a long line of Georgia peanut farmers, served in WWII & had been a gov. Clinton had been a gov for several terms, political activist & more for years, Nixon had been vice pres & more, HW Bush & GHW came from prominent historically well known & written about families, pretty much similar about Reagan. Know what else they all had in common besides race? They were forthcoming IF & when asked for evidence & NONE had a non-citizen parent, grandparent or great grandparent.
Race had absolutely NOTHING to do the Bull$hit. Yes, there are racist among us. As employers, politicians, family & even sometimes friends but being White does NOT make the only racists, they come in all colors, such as the 90+% of blacks that voted for Obama. A number like that can NOT be defended as voting for his ideology. Many Blacks are clearly racist too.
But I totally agree that nasty B.S. politics was in the middle of the whole damn thing.
Two of Reagan's grandparents were born in England. You seem to just make stuff up.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28651 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No..... I did not sign up because I don't have the money to afford the insurance offered in Commie Care. It seems I'm not to alone in this country either.
Didn't you admit before that you never completed the application process? You should have or your boss should have kept the insurance that you had.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28652 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So when you insinuated that questioning DumBama's citizen ship was due to his skin color was not juvenile and dumb? Remember: you brought up race--I didn't.
<quoted text>
FULL QUESTION:
I understand John McCain was born in Panama. Doesn’t that make him ineligible to be president? I thought the Constitution said you had to have been born in a state.
FULL ANSWER:
John McCain’s father was an admiral in the U.S. Navy who was stationed in Panama in 1936, when McCain was born. This has led to speculation as to whether McCain is a U.S. citizen and whether he can be elected president, a question that was raised during McCain’s run for the Republican nomination in 2000 as well.
But McCain is a natural-born citizen, even though he was not born within this country’s borders, since his parents were citizens at the time of his birth. As a congressional act stated in 1790:
Congress: "And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens."
Another congressional act in 1795 issued a similar assurance, though it changed the language from "natural born citizen" to "citizen."
But the State Department clarifies the issue, saying that the 1790 language is honored under section 301(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
This is not the first time the question has been broached in a presidential election. Fellow Arizonian Barry Goldwater was born in the Arizona territory before it was a state. And Mitt Romney’s father, George, ran for president in 1968, though he was born in Mexico. Like McCain, both were born to U.S. citizens and, therefore, considered to be American citizens.
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/john-mccains...
Now, you should provide proof of the organized uproar by the left that you claim occurred.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28653 May 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you should provide proof of the organized uproar by the left that you claim occurred.
Do we really need more links from him leading directly to oil billionaires?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28654 May 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we really need more links from him leading directly to oil billionaires?
My bad.
Helen Roper

United States

#28655 May 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that Bush's meaningless war has already been paid off? Thanks for giving us that inside information. The fact that the country's middle class began crumbling under the Conservative hero who raised taxes 7 times and who negotiated with terrorists, Ronnie "Where am I?" Reagan, must be due to that clog in the trickle down line. Darn them Liberals!
The only reason Clinton knew where he was is because he was being blown by his intern. And Hillary has brain damage. But, at this point, "what difference does it make!?!?!"
Canton

Canton, OH

#28656 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less what anybody thinks of my opinions. They are what they are.
And my opinion is that using this "black" thing is no different than using insults like juvenile or dumb. It's just a feeble attempt to stop people from making fun of your King. But the reverse psychology method never worked on me. I can see right through it. Then again, maybe you don't even realize why you are using it.
Growing up, did you ever meet a racist? I remember about 3 out of every 5 people I knew growing up, openly disliking black people. Strange because I went to a Christian school and was raised mostly in the city. But then, I don't live in a fantasy world of denial like you do.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28657 May 23, 2014
Helen Roper wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason Clinton knew where he was is because he was being blown by his intern. And Hillary has brain damage. But, at this point, "what difference does it make!?!?!"
You are absolutely correct. After bogus scandal after absurd rightwing bogus scandal, what difference does it make when another desperate rightwinger makes another absurd "scandal" claim? For that matter, what difference does it make what any Tea Bagging kook has to say, now that America views you as a bunch of inbred oil cult flunkies?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28658 May 23, 2014
Did you guys hear? Turns out Newt Gingrich might have had sex with children and animals. There is a possibility that Fox News is run by Al Qaida and all their viewers have a strictly terrorist agenda. Some are saying that Jeb Bush likes rubbing himself with feces.

See how lame and easy your queer little scandal game is played? Lucky for you, the left is far beyond stooping to "Hillary might have brain damage" tactics.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28659 May 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
Did you guys hear? Turns out Newt Gingrich might have had sex with children and animals. There is a possibility that Fox News is run by Al Qaida and all their viewers have a strictly terrorist agenda. Some are saying that Jeb Bush likes rubbing himself with feces.
See how lame and easy your queer little scandal game is played? Lucky for you, the left is far beyond stooping to "Hillary might have brain damage" tactics.
We will never know if any of that is not true unless we have an investigation.
egghead

Ashburn, VA

#28660 May 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the mob who descended upon a bank executives home with a minor inside? 2010?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28661 May 23, 2014
egghead wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the mob who descended upon a bank executives home with a minor inside? 2010?
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summit County jury deliberates capital case aga... Oct 22 Delbert Grady 1
Yank Oct 13 Wad Up 1
Porter Kilmer Oct 11 on the head 4
Scrabble Run set for Sept. 22 (Sep '13) Oct 2 HatchING k luv 13
Chad Kroeger reportedly dumped girlfriend for A... (Aug '12) Sep 29 Patty Ann 6
Puppies for sale Sep 25 Desireenicole22 1
Sydney? Sep '14 Just curious 1

North-Georgetown Jobs

North-Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE