Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#28672 May 23, 2014
Helen Roper wrote:
Hillary's done after this investigations over. And Obama may be in jail. Phony scandal my ass.
Yawn...Oh I get it. Like "Romney by a landslide". Stick to the soap opera bogus scandal of the week, Princess. The big boys have a country to dig out of your last brilliant political decision.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28673 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no racist stuff. That's the point.
Do I have to track down your "Big eared half breed" quote again? Man, them facts keep beating your @ss.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28674 May 23, 2014
Helen Roper wrote:
This next election is going to be a huge eye opener to this failed administration and all its cronies. A referendum. These morons have continued to say it's Bush's fault, a and they are 5 and a half years in! For Christ's sake, Elizabeth Warren, the loathsome senator from Massive-two-shits recent changed her tune. Instead of blaming Bush, she's decided to blame Reagan! Blame Obama. He's been a total failure. Oh, and since Warren is Native American, 1/132, I propose her new name be "Chief Full of Shit". Ttfn.
Most Americans are waking up as well. The polls show it too.

Let these liberals wallow in their "Hope and Change." It will be more delightful rubbing their noses in it. The real hope and change is coming in the next few elections. We are going to change this country from the United States of Chicago back to the United States of America. Send the Community Organizer back to his community where he belongs.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28675 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ken does make a lot of sense. What doesn't make sense is this fallacy that if the wealthy had less money, it would make it better for working people. How does that work anyway? If government or anybody else for that matter took away 2 billion dollars from Warren Buffet, how did your life get any better?
I think Ken made the most "sense" when he stated that cutting food programs that help children, working families (thanks job creators), veterans and the disabled was the "Christian" thing to do. Since the wealthy "job creators" have exponentially more money now, while working folks have flatlined for decades, tell us how crawling on your belly for boss man has helped you.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28676 May 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have to track down your "Big eared half breed" quote again? Man, them facts keep beating your @ss.
You have no facts. What you have are called accusations.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28677 May 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could just provide us with something the Dems did that was as desperate as "Hillary MIGHT have brain damage". Ready? Go!
* George Bush started the Iraq war to get even for his father.
* George Bush got a DUI 20 years before he ran for his first term as President.
* Mitt Romney tied his dog cage to the roof of his car when he went on vacation.
* Mitt Romney forcibly gave a kid a haircut in high school.
* George Bush used cocaine which is why he didn't turn over his medical records.
* George Bush was AWOL from his military service.

Anything else you would like? How about the several books written against GW? Or what about a cartoon show about GW? How about a million dollar internet site against GW? A video game of GW where the object was to shoot and kill him?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28678 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I claimed that? Care to quote me and tell me what post number I said there was an "organized uproar?"
Awww, are you going to play semantics games? The only reason the discussion about McCain happened is because you said that the Obama Birther loons were no crazier than those on the left that you claimed did the same thing to McCain.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28679 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And he would have if not for that moron you people put into office.
He just saw a prime opportunity to screw you without you blaming him for it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28680 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no racist stuff. That's the point.
Oh no. Referring to his wife as a "silverback gorilla" isn't racist.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28681 May 23, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed that Obama was at fault because he did not respond quickly enough to those who claimed that he was not a US citizen.
<quoted text>
Beyond releasing his birth certificate in 2008, what do you think Obama could have done to placate those that were spreading lies about him?
Oh OK, I see what you mean. 1st I want to repeat that I am NOT a Birther. I always felt that it would be totally ludicrous for someone NOT eligable to run for & win the presidency only to eventually have EVERYTHING that they signed to be ruled unlawful & moot. So why do it? No good reason at all.
But it still seems to me that he started with statements, then a copy & so on as I stated B4.
Obama has NOT been the 'most transparent' at anything yet. But I won't get into that.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28682 May 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everything negative about Obama is racist, just the racist stuff is.
Now that is funny ! Really. I like it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28683 May 23, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Oh OK, I see what you mean. 1st I want to repeat that I am NOT a Birther. I always felt that it would be totally ludicrous for someone NOT eligable to run for & win the presidency only to eventually have EVERYTHING that they signed to be ruled unlawful & moot. So why do it? No good reason at all.
But it still seems to me that he started with statements, then a copy & so on as I stated B4.
Obama has NOT been the 'most transparent' at anything yet. But I won't get into that.
Maybe instead of relying on what "seems to you" you should give facts a try.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28684 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
* George Bush started the Iraq war to get even for his father.
* George Bush got a DUI 20 years before he ran for his first term as President.
* Mitt Romney tied his dog cage to the roof of his car when he went on vacation.
* Mitt Romney forcibly gave a kid a haircut in high school.
* George Bush used cocaine which is why he didn't turn over his medical records.
* George Bush was AWOL from his military service.
Anything else you would like? How about the several books written against GW? Or what about a cartoon show about GW? How about a million dollar internet site against GW? A video game of GW where the object was to shoot and kill him?
You forgot about Senator Ted Stevens of Alaska & all of 7 false charges that kept him from being re-elected only to be COMPLETELY exonerated right after the election.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28685 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh no. Referring to his wife as a "silverback gorilla" isn't racist.
Who made that statement?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28686 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made that statement?
At least three or four of the regulars here have said it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28687 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
He just saw a prime opportunity to screw you without you blaming him for it.
Nope.

Democrats have long realized they have a huge voting base in the lazy and irresponsible. These people are prime candidates for government dependency. Democrats are hell bent on expanding this base. So how could Democrats do that? By making as many people government dependent as they possibly can.

Hillary had the first plan with HillaryCare. Citizens strongly rejected it which led to the first Republican led Congress in over 40 years. Along comes DumBama and he did the exact same thing, except he succeeded.

Most working citizens depended on their employer for their healthcare coverage. So the plan had to include removing employers for this huge benefit and replacing it with government. Commie Care had that in mind. In fact, in the 2010 National Registry, DumBama's administration wrote that they predicted up to 80% of people will lose their coverage because of Commie Care thus giving that power to the government. It's what won DumBama Lie Of The Year award.

Fast forward to today, and over 6 million people lost their healthcare coverage while (according to the Communist) 8 million people now have it through Commie Care; 8 million more government dependents.

See, you sheep don't understand the ultimate plan. And that is if the Democrats can make most people depend on government, they believe they will keep leadership forever. Think the expansion of welfare, Obama Phones, SS disability, unemployment extensions and food stamps was a fluke? Think again. You DumBama supporters are leading us to a state of government dependency. And every time one of you sticks up for DumBama or the Democrats, I picture you like a bunch of frogs in a pot of cold water under the fire on the stove.

You just don't understand yet. By the time you do, it will be all over.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28688 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Awww, are you going to play semantics games? The only reason the discussion about McCain happened is because you said that the Obama Birther loons were no crazier than those on the left that you claimed did the same thing to McCain.
My what a short memory. See what sniffing glue does to you?

Old Guy asked why nobody ever questioned the citizenship of Republicans. I pointed out to him that there were questions about a Republican presidential candidates citizenship. That's all.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28689 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Democrats have long realized they have a huge voting base in the lazy and irresponsible. These people are prime candidates for government dependency. Democrats are hell bent on expanding this base. So how could Democrats do that? By making as many people government dependent as they possibly can.
Hillary had the first plan with HillaryCare. Citizens strongly rejected it which led to the first Republican led Congress in over 40 years. Along comes DumBama and he did the exact same thing, except he succeeded.
Most working citizens depended on their employer for their healthcare coverage. So the plan had to include removing employers for this huge benefit and replacing it with government. Commie Care had that in mind. In fact, in the 2010 National Registry, DumBama's administration wrote that they predicted up to 80% of people will lose their coverage because of Commie Care thus giving that power to the government. It's what won DumBama Lie Of The Year award.
Fast forward to today, and over 6 million people lost their healthcare coverage while (according to the Communist) 8 million people now have it through Commie Care; 8 million more government dependents.
See, you sheep don't understand the ultimate plan. And that is if the Democrats can make most people depend on government, they believe they will keep leadership forever. Think the expansion of welfare, Obama Phones, SS disability, unemployment extensions and food stamps was a fluke? Think again. You DumBama supporters are leading us to a state of government dependency. And every time one of you sticks up for DumBama or the Democrats, I picture you like a bunch of frogs in a pot of cold water under the fire on the stove.
You just don't understand yet. By the time you do, it will be all over.
Wow. The crazy is strong with you.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28690 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Maybe instead of relying on what "seems to you" you should give facts a try.
I am Honest enough to point out what is an opinion of mine as compared to stating 'pretend facts' like others.
I don't post B.S. that I know nothing or little about as Fact & that should give me some credibility.
On this particular subject, part of my point was/is that I disagree with the Birthers & I told why. And why I didn't follow all of the 'details'/allegations.
The Birthers made no good sense. Even Sheriff A from Arizona OR Don Trump.
But it was their money & time to waste
Professor

Cincinnati, OH

#28691 May 23, 2014
I think all of you need to read and understand the Constitution. It is not for you and me, it is for the people in Washington D.C., Porto Rico, Guam, and the other territories they own along with the federal employees.

Article ll, Section l,#5 says: No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

That means there has never been a legal President of the United States ever.

Food for thought. The more you know the better. You probably went to the same school of fools as I did. The Government has been lying to us for over 226 years, why would they change now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to gina (Sep '14) Wed I hate lynchburg 3
anyone know lewis (Mar '09) Wed Tim 7
welfare Bums of Lynchburg Tue Tim 4
News Bikers pour into Salem Aug 30 Bikers sux 2
Crazy Lady that owns? Ezio's Aug 28 Amber 1
News East Grant shooting suspects appear in court Aug 13 George Foreman nu... 2
History of this village? Jul '15 Wyclef 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North-Georgetown Mortgages