Comments
22,841 - 22,860 of 30,513 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25100 Feb 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Well this isn't my cup of tea, but I have to ask: what happened after 40 days and 40 nights of rain? Supposedly, that rain killed every living thing on the planet except for the animals that Noah paired off and kept on his boat. He didn't bring any humans on that craft of his--only animals.
Noah brought his 3 sons and their wives.
Azazel

Van Wert, OH

#25101 Feb 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this isn't my cup of tea, but I have to ask: what happened after 40 days and 40 nights of rain? Supposedly, that rain killed every living thing on the planet except for the animals that Noah paired off and kept on his boat. He didn't bring any humans on that craft of his--only animals.
Because He wanted to kill the Nephilim. Duh!
Roflmao!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#25103 Feb 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That was nice of the housing market that "Clinton" destroyed, to wait until the end of Bush's 2nd term to kick in. oopsie. There's those facts again, making you look like a liar. I think the key word we should be getting from your post is the word "sleeze". A religious based moral objection in the face of the fact that Americans were better off during Clinton.
People were not better off under Clinton and it was Clinton that sold out Labor too by signing NAFTA into law and Labor helped ship their jobs to mexico by voting for Clinton too and in 1999 Clinton is the one that signed into law the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act which repealed certian provisions of Glass-Steagall to help the 1% screw the majority which 2008 proved that too and Clinton has admitted it.
Reality Check

Van Wert, OH

#25105 Feb 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Partly, but what I really want is a respect for tradition. After all, if we are forced to recognize same sex couples getting married, then why not dog and owner? How about father and son, mother and daughter, sister and brother? Don't they deserve the same happiness as any other married couple?
Oh, so now you're comparing homosexuality to bestiality and incest and pedophilia. Yep, that's not batshitcrazy.
Remember, it's not the government's job to enforce YOUR inbred family traditions, Jethro...
Reality Check

Van Wert, OH

#25107 Feb 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice way to dodge a question Leroy.
Almost as nice as the way you fundie rightards have been avoiding the question about your favorite conservative president for WEEKS now.
Oops, there's that teabagger double standard again...
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25108 Feb 6, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
Almost as nice as the way you fundie rightards have been avoiding the question about your favorite conservative president for WEEKS now.
Oops, there's that teabagger double standard again...
I answered the question as soon as it was asked.

Maybe your problem isn't "fundie rightards" ... it's just ADD.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25112 Feb 6, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
An individual's actions don't necessarily represent the party's beliefs. The things I listed is what your party, as a whole, endorses.
Do you think it's ok to kidnap and rape people during satanic rituals? Do you think it's ok to lie to a grand jury? Do you think it's ok to tweet a picture of your weiner to a woman who isn't your wife?
You are the one who implied that the GOP is morally better off than the Democrats. I merely supplied a list of examples proving otherwise. I'm willing to bet you don't see as much kidnapping/rape at Satanic rituals as much as you personally believe is happening. I would think that hungry children or gun homicides would chime in a little louder if we're talking about solving real issues.
I think anyone stupid enough to send out numerous pictures of their junk, to woman who in no way wanted something like that, wife or not, is a moron who needs some kind of therapy and shouldn't be in office, be it Dem or Rep. It has nothing to do with my belief in God or disbelief for that matter, as we both know that anybody can TELL you how pious they are or how devout they want you to believe they are, but really it has very little to do with who that person really is.
I personally see Christianity being used to move forward right wing political and even corporate agendas with fascism written all over it. A belief in God or faith in anything isn't measured by what you think is best for others, or who can talk the loudest in the chapel. It is a personal journey, as we were ALL born as naked and as stupid as the next guy, and have no idea, in any rational way that could be explained, to know what happens after we die, or how mankind established itself on this planet. Science is an ever changing process and to vilify what possibly could be a human desire for answers instilled in us by the same "creator" you use to oppose this undeniable need in our species that has without question driven us to a better existence, is an injustice to your fellow man, and arrogant to believe that a war, or to run for office or anything for that matter is "God's will".
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25113 Feb 6, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about admitting that the laws of science don't apply to your theory in any way, shape, or form? The Laws of Thermodynamics applies to everything in the universe except your theory.
Gee, mutt, it's intriguing to me that someone that never took a course in physics now feels competent to lecture others on thermodynamics. In response, let me say this: you don't know what you talking about. Please don't take this personally. I know this is not an original idea of yours, but just a well known creationist anti-science screed that you are simply repeating. The person that told it to you probably never had a course in physics either. Your basic error is not understanding that the second law of thermodynamics refers only to ISOLATED SYSTEMS.

" In their first and crudest attempt at creating the illusion of a contradiction between evolution and the second law of thermodynamics, creationists simply ignored the fact that evolving systems are not isolated. Their next endeavor consisted of altering the second law by maintaining that it precludes entropy decreases in all systems, not just isolated ones.

Although they still occasionally make either or both of these claims in debates, they apparently realized at some point, presumably after having been confronted with examples proving them wrong, that a new device was needed. So, they invented the "Creative Trinity." This actually replaces the second law, but they still refer to it as the second law of thermodynamics in order to maintain the air of scientific respectability.

There is a virtually unlimited number of examples of natural systems in which entropy deficiencies develop spontaneously, provided only that energy is allowed to flow across their boundaries, thus disproving the creationist requirement for a divine directing program or different kinds of entropy. We are awaiting coherent responses from creationists dealing with these examples."

http://ncse.com/cej/2/2/creationist-misunders...
Canton

Canton, OH

#25114 Feb 7, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Noah brought his 3 sons and their wives.
Now which one of the sons scr*wed drunken Noah by the fireside? I forget. I know. Next let's teach the kids in public school science classes how drunken Lot scr*wed his own daughters in a cave. Gotta love those "morality" based Bible stories.
Reality Check

Van Wert, OH

#25115 Feb 7, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered the question as soon as it was asked.
Maybe your problem isn't "fundie rightards" ... it's just ADD.
Make no mistake about it, Dahmer's creation science lapdog, you fundie rightards ARE the problem. That's why America kicked you nutty religious zealots to the curb years ago.
Roflmao!!!
Reality Check

Van Wert, OH

#25116 Feb 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now which one of the sons scr*wed drunken Noah by the fireside? I forget. I know. Next let's teach the kids in public school science classes how drunken Lot scr*wed his own daughters in a cave. Gotta love those "morality" based Bible stories.
Incest and pedophilia are "traditions" for conservatives. Just ask anyone at xxxMcVeigh's family reunion...
Angus

Bridgeport, NY

#25117 Feb 7, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Make no mistake about it, Dahmer's creation science lapdog, you fundie rightards ARE the problem. That's why America kicked you nutty religious zealots to the curb years ago.
Roflmao!!!
What really burns your ass is that the conservatives seem to pay most of the bills for the other half. Most conservatives that I know seem to get up and go to work every day, based on how they were raised... which included old America (the one I was raised in)... and its Christian values. Until the day they can retire, which thanks to most of the Democratic voting sector, will soon be an age of around 105... for the rest of us to reach full Social Security benefits.

Keep up the hard work fundie rightards. The new America depends very, very, VERY heavily on you. Just do Reality Check and the rest of our Democratic friends a favor, and die when you are 104, or possibly younger. You've serve a purpose, just keep quiet while doing so.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25118 Feb 7, 2014
Angus wrote:
<quoted text>
What really burns your ass is that the conservatives seem to pay most of the bills for the other half. Most conservatives that I know seem to get up and go to work every day, based on how they were raised... which included old America (the one I was raised in)... and its Christian values. Until the day they can retire, which thanks to most of the Democratic voting sector, will soon be an age of around 105... for the rest of us to reach full Social Security benefits.
Keep up the hard work fundie rightards. The new America depends very, very, VERY heavily on you. Just do Reality Check and the rest of our Democratic friends a favor, and die when you are 104, or possibly younger. You've serve a purpose, just keep quiet while doing so.
I think you have Conservatives confused with all middle class working people. I wonder if there is a group of people who are more likely to try to get around paying their taxes? Just a mouthy, trust fund baby lot of offshore account, tax dodgers. Using every trick in the book and not willing to carry their load. You know...like right wing conservatives. Save your sales pitch for the bleary eyed flock. Oh and to agree with the founders of this nation...screw your fake Christian values.
Poop Cheap Ragin Cracker

Akron, OH

#25119 Feb 7, 2014
My ass is tax-free public property and available to you, Canton. I think I love you. In fact I think I AM YOU.
President Romney

Van Wert, OH

#25120 Feb 7, 2014
Poop Cheap Ragin Cracker wrote:
My ass is tax-free public property and available to you, Canton. I think I love you. In fact I think I AM YOU.
You must be one of StuporMutt's closet case butt buddies.
What's wrong, did yer gay-dating website crash again, princess?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25121 Feb 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so WalMart employees are not the only people that are on public assistance. In fact, given their size, they probably have the same percentage of their employees on public assistance as any other employer. Why are the Democrats so involved with WalMart?
I don't see a peep of outrage about the multi-billionaire owners fleecing the REAL working taxpayers out of billions every year paying for the people who qualify for those programs because pukes like them won't pay a livable wage and make sure they don't get enough hours to qualify for any company benefits. It's amazing how brainwashed and stupid people are to defend the largest welfare queens of this country while vilifying people who are trying to keep to keep food on their tables, a roof over their head and the lights and heat on while getting stepped on at every turn.
Oh that's right, them making billions is more important to sheep like you who believe every lie they tell you, hook, line and sinker.
Try to fathom this(good luck) If you had $1billion dollars and spent $1,000 a day, it would take you 2,749 years to spend it all. I don't know how true this is but it seems plausible.
Remember, Daddy built WalMart on honesty, integrity and American made products. The kids inherited it and helped destroy this country's jobs and economy, while not lifting a finger except to snap them and cry for more.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25122 Feb 7, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
After lecturing me on my sources -- which have been very good ones -- you post this link?

I shall respond in kind:
http://www.trueorigin.org/steiger.asp#second

Now, in regard to the 1st Law of Thermodynamics, the universe is said to be a closed system. No matter or energy coming in or going out. If nothing existed before, it doesn't exist now. So, how are we here?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25123 Feb 7, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
Make no mistake about it, Dahmer's creation science lapdog, you fundie rightards ARE the problem. That's why America kicked you nutty religious zealots to the curb years ago.
Roflmao!!!
I don't think Dahmer represents creationists. Does Hitler represent evolutionists?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25124 Feb 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
You are the one who implied that the GOP is morally better off than the Democrats.
Yes. The GOP stands for "Grand Old Party". The party, as a whole, does not endorse criminal and immoral behavior. The democrat party, however, advocates the murder of the unborn, and they promote sexual promiscuity, which everyone knows leads to unwanted pregnancies, abortions, and STDs. They pit groups of people against each other to further their own agendas.
I personally see Christianity being used to move forward right wing political and even corporate agendas with fascism written all over it. A belief in God or faith in anything isn't measured by what you think is best for others, or who can talk the loudest in the chapel. It is a personal journey, as we were ALL born as naked and as stupid as the next guy, and have no idea, in any rational way that could be explained, to know what happens after we die, or how mankind established itself on this planet.
I agree with you, to a point. There are factions of certain religions that would like to dominate the culture, and I don't think that would be wise. There are zealots in every group, even atheists. For example, are you in favor of removing crosses from the graves of soldiers? To me, that seems bizarre, extreme, and unfair.
Science is an ever changing process and to vilify what possibly could be a human desire for answers instilled in us by the same "creator" you use to oppose this undeniable need in our species that has without question driven us to a better existence, is an injustice to your fellow man, and arrogant to believe that a war, or to run for office or anything for that matter is "God's will".
Just because you don't believe in something, doesn't mean it isn't true. I believe that God created the universe and that he has a will for each of our lives. Many people in the US do, too, and don't find it unusual when someone looks to God for direction.

Concerning science, I would encourage you to watch the Bill Nye-Ken Ham debate. Ham did a thorough job of debunking the stupid notion that creationists don't understand or excel at science.
Reality Check

Van Wert, OH

#25126 Feb 7, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Dahmer represents creationists. Does Hitler represent evolutionists?
Actually, Dahmer makes a HUGE creation science sales pitch in his prison interviews. The similarities between the two of you struck me as more than a little discomforting. You know, coupled with Reality Speaks's whole creepy incestuous Buffalo Bill vibe. I won't bother posting the links to either, because you won't believe it unless it comes straight from the holy Heritage Foundation, as Canton has pointed out repeatedly.
That's why you're Jeffrey's little creation science lapdog....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doggie Delight (Dec '13) Thu TeresaB988 2
Ashlin Faulkerson (Nov '11) Wed chandra hakes 7
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Joey (Joseph) Cramton (Jan '12) Aug 16 asdl 14
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
josh newman Aug 1 curious4 1
centerville Jul '14 Zappa 2
•••
•••
North-Georgetown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

North-Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••