Bad Poochie Got Spanked

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Hey, where's all that "outrage" about Obamacare gone to? I'm guessing it's on the heap of other bogus scandals you guys used to express your provided "outrage" about. Better go check your Tea Bagger emailed propaganda newsletters for what absurd notion you will be "outraged" over next.

Oh and lil' Super Poochie Pumper. Let me know if you need it spelled out for you again with post numbers and direct links to the FACT that you have already been proven to be a liar. Yah, yah...we all heard it before...you "misspoke". Sure ya' did, Princess. Sure ya' did.
Bad Poochie Got Spanked

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't do that in Canton.
you must fly to a tropical climate 5 hours away. Change planes in Houston.
once you clear customs, you are free to enjoy the 90 degree weather.
PS: trip home to below zero temp had my body endure a 100 degree swing in 5 hours.
spin that junior.
By the way.....where has that global warming gone? Are we back to 1978 and the looming ice age now?
Right...and your wife makes "6 figures" filing papers. And Romney will win by a land slide. And you are fleeing the country when Obama wins. And armed citizens will be rioting in the streets if Obama wins. And Texas will be divided into 5 separate states. And America will slide into the abyss with the fiscal cliff...keep your day job, Nostradumbass.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where they're being published, or if they are. From what I've read, dissenters are shut down in the scientific community. The Forbes article I posted the link to, was about a peer-reviewed survey done by Organization Studies. Here is the link again:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/...
Why link to the Forbes article, instead of the original research article they are talking about? Here is the original article from Organization Science: http://oss.sagepub.com/content/33/11/1477.ful...

It turns out it's a study of a group that opposes the consensus viewpoint, namely those in the petroleum industry. That's why their survey looked only at professional engineers and geoscientists in an area of Canada that depends on oil for their income. And that's why the study is in Organizational Science, instead of a journal devoted to climate science.

"To answer this question, we consider how climate change is constructed by professional engineers and geoscientists in the province of Alberta, Canada. We begin by describing our research context and the strategic importance of Canadian oil worldwide, to the economy of Canada, and the province of Alberta. We outline the influential role of engineers and geoscientists within this industry, which allows them to affect national and international policy."

"There are 540 multinational integrated, midsized, and junior oil and gas companies in Canada (nearly all headquartered in Calgary, Alberta) with operations worldwide."

"...the petroleum industry – through oil and gas companies, related industrial services, and consulting services – is the largest employer, either directly or indirectly, of professional engineers and geoscientists in Alberta. In oil and gas companies, almost half of CEOs are professional engineers or geoscientists and most senior management teams and boards have at least one licensed professional."

Do you find it surprising that, when you limit your survey of scientists to those that work of petroleum industries, they are more skeptical of global warming?

Do I find it surprising that James Taylor (of the Heartland Institute) would misrepresent this study for his gullible readers? Nope.
Omg

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Al gore invented global warming and he invented the Internet . What a brilliant man! Then he sold his worthless tv show to Al Jazerra, terrorists ! What a man ! Also cheated on his wife . He should run for president against Hillary . Oh how fun that would be to watch.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Bad Poochie Got Spanked wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...and your wife makes "6 figures" filing papers. And Romney will win by a land slide. And you are fleeing the country when Obama wins. And armed citizens will be rioting in the streets if Obama wins. And Texas will be divided into 5 separate states. And America will slide into the abyss with the fiscal cliff...keep your day job, Nostradumbass.
as always......you misinterpret everything.

My wife earn less than 6 figures, and if Obama LOST or is IMPEACHED their would be riots screaming racism with buildings burning, and cars afire.

and who said flee....how about methodical retreat?

PS: we are 2 weeks of exceeding the debt ceiling again. When will that pesky failsafe trigger thingy go away?

We can spend ourselves into prosperity until the interest payment exceeds the treasury take.

we only had a deficit of 700 billion in 2013, and only printed 80 billion a month to stimulate.

what progress, and food stamp recipients at record height. Progress.
Bad Poochie Got Spanked

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
as always......you misinterpret everything.
My wife earn less than 6 figures, and if Obama LOST or is IMPEACHED their would be riots screaming racism with buildings burning, and cars afire.
and who said flee....how about methodical retreat?
PS: we are 2 weeks of exceeding the debt ceiling again. When will that pesky failsafe trigger thingy go away?
We can spend ourselves into prosperity until the interest payment exceeds the treasury take.
we only had a deficit of 700 billion in 2013, and only printed 80 billion a month to stimulate.
what progress, and food stamp recipients at record height. Progress.
No need to misinterpret the exact things you have stated were going to happen. in fact, you get made fun of on here on a regular basis for it and anyone can track down what you said and prove it. just ask little Poochie. Both of you are in the VOID club. Any kookie fringe group nutball oil cult for Jesus crap you guys have to say on here...VOID.
Bad Poochie Got Spanked

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Omg wrote:
Al gore invented global warming and he invented the Internet . What a brilliant man! Then he sold his worthless tv show to Al Jazerra, terrorists ! What a man ! Also cheated on his wife . He should run for president against Hillary . Oh how fun that would be to watch.
Funner than watching the GOP turn it's back on the Tea Party? I bet not. Funner than watching a cornerstone of the Conservatives, who love to call American workers "commies", announcing that Soviet Leader Vladimir Putin is a "Conservative Hero"? I bet not. At least you aren't kidding yourself about a Democrat winning the next presidential election.
I Wonder

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Why do you people hate this country so much?
Romneys Landslide

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Hey, while I was digging through some old posts, I ran across Reality Speaks making death threats to people on this forum...neat. Smart too...

"please line up single file so 6 per shot can be achieved with 1 shot for me." Reality Speaks #11001

"why use a door when fmj bullets pass through windows just fine
you would never know what hit you" Reality Speaks #11006

I don't know about you, but screw those climate experts who accurately predicted the hottest decade in recorded history. I want my climate science facts from the guy who is so smart, he made public death threats on a online forum.
Romneys Landslide

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

I Wonder wrote:
Why do you people hate this country so much?
I know. The real Patriots are the ones who claimed they were going to flee the country if they didn't get their way. Let me know if you need links. Real links. Not the "All roads lead to the Heritage Foundation" kinda links you guys call "facts". Neat though that just like Canton under whatever name I use, your home town is still listed, even though you went for the "Just a concerned citizen with nothing to do with any of this" approach on this one.
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Obama still sucks today. And I'm sure he will suck tomorrow.
I Wonder

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Romneys Landslide wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. The real Patriots are the ones who claimed they were going to flee the country if they didn't get their way. Let me know if you need links. Real links. Not the "All roads lead to the Heritage Foundation" kinda links you guys call "facts". Neat though that just like Canton under whatever name I use, your home town is still listed, even though you went for the "Just a concerned citizen with nothing to do with any of this" approach on this one.
What are you babbling about?

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Why would anyone have to up their game with the side that lost the last two presidential elections? Just like how no one has to try to prove anything to someone who doesn't believe in science, yet thinks the beast is coming to put 666 on all our foreheads. Other than proving you got busted at being a liar, there is really nothing you can prove to anyone. VOID
The only liar I've seen on here is you. Your Chicago-style tactics are predictable and boring.

Obama lost the House in 2010, and he's going to lose the Senate in 2014. Looking forward to impeachment proceedings.
Bad Poochie Got Spanked

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

I Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you babbling about?
Just calling you out for your Glenn Beck style cry baby questions.
Wonder Mutt

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

While you are pretending that Obama is the end of the civilized world...here's a couple more you can feel free to use....What has happened to my country? Where are all the Patriots?

cue Glenn Beck and his corporate sponsored tears of liberty

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Super Science Denial wrote:
Strange, but you seem to have skipped over part of the article about Joanne Simpson. The part that explains her "skepticism" was strictly in the form of her scientific approach to things.....
Um, isn't her opinion as a scientist what matters?
This is what she said:

"What should we as a nation do? Decisions have to be made on incomplete information. In this case, we must act on the recommendations of Gore and the IPCC because if we do not reduce emissions of greenhouse gases and the climate models are right, the planet as we know it will in this century become unsustainable. But as a scientist I remain skeptical."

Since 2008, Gore has become a joke even to liberals, and the IPCC is no longer validating the hysteria of the politicians. Remember the senate report I posted about this morning? Obama tried to pressure the IPCC to make up stuff in their report, so he could continue with the hoax.
I Wonder

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

<quoted text>
Just calling you out for your Glenn Beck style cry baby questions.
LOL, paranoia is a terrible thing.

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
Why link to the Forbes article, instead of the original research article they are talking about? Here is the original article from Organization Science: http://oss.sagepub.com/content/33/11/1477.ful... ......
There were several links within the Forbes article. Instead of posting each one, I figured you were smart enough to click on them yourself. I'll know better next time.

You criticized my choice of using geologists as experts, but a couple days ago, you not only listed The Geological Society of America as an organization that has credibility on the subject, but also the American Medical Association (Post #24325). The AMA ... really?

Below is a quote I'm sure you'll appreciate. It's from an expert.
“Gore prompted me to start delving into the science again and I quickly found myself solidly in the skeptic camp...Climate models can at best be useful for explaining climate changes after the fact.”-- Meteorologist Hajo Smit of Holland, who reversed his belief in man-made warming to become a skeptic, is a former member of the Dutch UN IPCC committee.
(Source: http://www.epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm... )
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you puppet for supporting my point.
Thanks for being laughably unable to come up with ANY intelligible rejoinder, moron.:)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only liar I've seen on here is you. Your Chicago-style tactics are predictable and boring.
Obama lost the House in 2010, and he's going to lose the Senate in 2014. Looking forward to impeachment proceedings.
Presidents don't lose Congressional elections, and your projection is laughable. Far more people hate and fear House ReTHUGlicans than anyone else, and your party will be likely the minority party in BOTH Houses at end of year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North-Georgetown Discussions

Search the North-Georgetown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
tom mahan (Feb '13) Jul 21 melvin 13
Roger Mahan (Jun '13) Jul 20 pdiddy 4
Jonathon Cain or Jonathon Collins Jul 18 Stating the facts 1
info only Jul 16 woah 1
the music thread (Jan '12) Jul 11 Musikologist 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

North-Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000