Summit County: Police ID 'double homicide' victims

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYC-TV Cleveland

New Franklin police say a man and woman were discovered dead inside their home on a quiet street in the Portage Lakes area in what they say is a double homicide.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Apr 9, 2013
Anna Graham

Akron, OH

#1 Apr 3, 2013
What is the daughter of two prominent attorneys hanging out on Andrus Street for?. She was attacked there and stabbed to be specific. Did she by chance either bring them home or let it be known where she lived to some of her friends from andrus street. Sounds like gangster/trash to me, hopefully it is solved quickly.

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Andrus Street should be bulldozed, but that would just send the subhuman hoodrats elsewhere.
mike

Akron, OH

#3 Apr 4, 2013
The moral of the story is never adopt a black kid - the odds are stacked against you.
Undercover Brother

Albany, CA

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Yes Mikie....it's true... de jungle is where they were meant to live!
Norm DeHarlem

Albany, CA

#5 Apr 4, 2013
Spot On! Copley Road is banana lane
Citizen Cane

Anaheim, CA

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Another rakron thug going to DEATH ROW!

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Your Neighbor & Friend

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Citizen Cane wrote:
Another rakron thug going to DEATH ROW!
Trouble is, these crAkron thugs are crack-head sociopaths who see no deterrent from killing. Their minds are set on brutality to meet their needs. By the time the vermin is finally put down - if ever - he'll be doing almost as much damage to society behind bars thru connections as on the outside.

Our so-called leaders need to face up to the fact we're dealing with an element that just doesn't care. These are killing machines that need diffused and permanently removed from society.
LaToya

Anaheim, CA

#8 Apr 5, 2013
he were agood boy - only smoked crack on the weekend!
Ju Ly Fong

Akron, OH

#9 Apr 5, 2013
LaToya wrote:
he were agood boy - only smoked crack on the weekend!
Someone crack you golly good with sredgehammer. Kung Poo Trash!
Latoya

Yorba Linda, CA

#10 Apr 6, 2013
Godless Yellow fellow!
T-Bone Pickens

Greenville, SC

#11 Apr 6, 2013
White girl from upper middle class rebels against parents by hanging out with young negro thug. This never ends well. So much for "diversity"
mike

Akron, OH

#12 Apr 6, 2013
T-Bone Pickens wrote:
White girl from upper middle class rebels against parents by hanging out with young negro thug. This never ends well. So much for "diversity"
It was a black girl.
T-Bone Pickens

Greenville, SC

#13 Apr 6, 2013
Just substitute "black" for "white" and the meaning is the same.
Undercover Brother

Anaheim, CA

#14 Apr 7, 2013
That's quite a stretch. She was raised "white bread" style in trendy Portage Lakes.....some times it works - sometimes not.
MayFong

Anaheim, CA

#15 Apr 8, 2013
Pair of "do Gooders" in over their head. They should have called "Fong Protection Service" - we take out the trash!

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Your Neighbor & Friend

#16 Apr 9, 2013
MayFong wrote:
Pair of "do Gooders" in over their head. They should have called "Fong Protection Service" - we take out the trash!
Seems to me you illegal aliens ARE the trash. Your papers, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min xxxrayted 30,496
Doggie Delight (Dec '13) 23 hr TeresaB988 2
Ashlin Faulkerson (Nov '11) Wed chandra hakes 7
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Joey (Joseph) Cramton (Jan '12) Aug 16 asdl 14
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
josh newman Aug 1 curious4 1
•••
•••
•••

North-Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North-Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••