Chad Kroeger reportedly dumped girlfr...

Chad Kroeger reportedly dumped girlfriend for Avril Lavigne

There are 10 comments on the Monsters and Critics story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Chad Kroeger reportedly dumped girlfriend for Avril Lavigne. In it, Monsters and Critics reports that:

Kristen DeWitt from Salem, Ohio says she had been quietly dating the Nickelback rocker for years after his breakup from long-time girlfriend Marianne Goriuk in 2002.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monsters and Critics.

Nadia

Simcoe, Canada

#1 Aug 25, 2012
surprise. surprise. why is she shocked? she was seeing him when he was still with Marianne. Once a cheater, always a cheater. He's a loser. learn from it and find a guy who will respect you. This guy is a dirtbag and maybe one day he will be played, have his butt dumped and heart broken, maybe just then he will realize what it feels like being one of the women he has strung along. Karma will get you every time. You get involved with a man in a relationship, you will get cheated on as well. Avril will find out soon enough. Karma will also get Chad and he will end up one lonely guy for the rest of his life and never experience a real loving relationship. His loss. He' a pathetic man
Nat

Canada

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Omg you've got that right. Chad was cheating on Marianne with Kristin before he broke up with her. For at least a year it's been reported. Kristin knew that so she should have been prepared for the same fate. Its was only a matter of time. Chad's a loser and always will be. The guy has no respect for other people...period. If you ask me, Marianne's been the classiest in all of this mess. If Chad knew better he'd have stayed with her. She was genuine but as fate would have it I'm sure she has a better life without him.
Nadia wrote:
surprise. surprise. why is she shocked? she was seeing him when he was still with Marianne. Once a cheater, always a cheater. He's a loser. learn from it and find a guy who will respect you. This guy is a dirtbag and maybe one day he will be played, have his butt dumped and heart broken, maybe just then he will realize what it feels like being one of the women he has strung along. Karma will get you every time. You get involved with a man in a relationship, you will get cheated on as well. Avril will find out soon enough. Karma will also get Chad and he will end up one lonely guy for the rest of his life and never experience a real loving relationship. His loss. He' a pathetic man
Debbiedo

Saint Benedict, LA

#3 Jan 19, 2013
He can dump Avril for me I want my turn:)
Patty Ann

Mount Vernon, MO

#4 Sep 29, 2014
Kristen was seeing chad at the end of chad and Marianne's break-up... Then avrile wanted chad to help her with her 5th album... He did and chad fell head over feet in love with her and chad took a photo of a note that he wrote to her and left a copied pic of the georgics engagement ring along with a note that said will you marry me... Chad then told her to go look in her portfolio of her notebook and she found the copy of the picture of the ring and the the proposal... Avril had to be sure that Chad did not want to do anymore threesomes and when he said no he was interested in her alone she agreed to marry him then in a heartbeat
Patty Ann

Mount Vernon, MO

#5 Sep 29, 2014
Nadia wrote:
Chad is not a pathetic man and he is not a loser or a dirt bag my God give me a break... And Chad will not be alone for the rest of his life and we will not get his heartbroken and he will find the love of his life and it is not Averell I am sure but he will find out soon enough Who this wonderful woman is going to be... And who knows they could just possibly be me... Now wouldn't that be a bite in the ass... Chad is brilliant and he's got real feelings and he is a real man and he does know how to treat a woman with respect and dignity him and he is a great lover one that you could never experience because you don't really like man it seems that's what you posted... Or you got dumped and got your heartbroken but it's time to get over it all men are not bad... Maybe you have personal issues that you need to deal with... And I hope you find some healing soon because you were missing out on a wonderful life out there
Patty Ann

Mount Vernon, MO

#6 Sep 29, 2014
And I am just curious if you to think Chad is such a loser why are you on this Nickelback form or Chad Kroger form in the first place are you just looking for a fight are you just jealous???
You just wait-and-see I will be the next Mrs. Kroger before you know it might take a wild but I've waited long enough and what is a few more years... And I have a secret for you Chad is the best lover in the world.... And the only one that is going to experience that great love is me and him of course... And Karma is either a bitch or it is a blessing and in the case of mine and Chad's, it is a blessing one like no other... Now you can get jealous
cortezdeb

Ponchatoula, LA

#7 Oct 26, 2014
I'm like Debbie do I'll take a turn
Nadia

Mountain View, CA

#8 Jan 23, 2015
Patty Ann wrote:
And I am just curious if you to think Chad is such a loser why are you on this Nickelback form or Chad Kroger form in the first place are you just looking for a fight are you just jealous???
You just wait-and-see I will be the next Mrs. Kroger before you know it might take a wild but I've waited long enough and what is a few more years... And I have a secret for you Chad is the best lover in the world.... And the only one that is going to experience that great love is me and him of course... And Karma is either a bitch or it is a blessing and in the case of mine and Chad's, it is a blessing one like no other... Now you can get jealous
Wow! Can we just say you are delusional. Not only that, but your grammar and spelling is pathetic. You need some psychological treatment.
Nadia

Mountain View, CA

#9 Jan 23, 2015
Patty Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Chad is not a pathetic man and he is not a loser or a dirt bag my God give me a break... And Chad will not be alone for the rest of his life and we will not get his heartbroken and he will find the love of his life and it is not Averell I am sure but he will find out soon enough Who this wonderful woman is going to be... And who knows they could just possibly be me... Now wouldn't that be a bite in the ass... Chad is brilliant and he's got real feelings and he is a real man and he does know how to treat a woman with respect and dignity him and he is a great lover one that you could never experience because you don't really like man it seems that's what you posted... Or you got dumped and got your heartbroken but it's time to get over it all men are not bad... Maybe you have personal issues that you need to deal with... And I hope you find some healing soon because you were missing out on a wonderful life out there
Please don't make up stories about my life. You know nothing about it.

If you must know, I have not been dumped. I have been very happily married to my soul mate and best friend for over 15 years and have an amazing life and family. I don't have any personal issues nor am I unhappy with my life.
I enjoy Nickelback as a band and actually they are one of my favorites. I am disgusted with his behavior nothing more and simply gave my thoughts on the subject.

If anyone has issues it's you and your delusion that some rock star you never met is going to marry you. Also claiming in another post that he is an amazing lover is something you probably never experienced except in your fantasies while you shoved a dildo up your snatch. Your perception of reality is frightening and a possible danger to yourself and others. Please seek some help.
Kimmerz

Eugene, OR

#10 Jan 10, 2016
I don't think Chad was even seeing her! Most of the photos looks like they were photo shop. He dated a lot of women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
welfare Bums of Lynchburg (Jul '15) Dec 27 Tom 7
News Robert Foust Dec '16 Doug 1
News Stefani Schaefer (Oct '09) Nov '16 Fan of stefani 57
if trump loss he was going on a long vacation Nov '16 trump vs hillary 1
Shirley Vance from Coalton Ohio Oct '16 Slowlicker 4 you 2
Miranda Ayres? (Dec '13) Oct '16 Beentheredonethat 2
Porter Kilmer (Sep '14) Oct '16 Jim Kilmer 9

North-Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance