Teens Charged in Animal Mutilation Case

Teens Charged in Animal Mutilation Case

There are 3 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from Jan 24, 2008, titled Teens Charged in Animal Mutilation Case. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

“Most of the trauma was on the front end, but on the back end there is a pelvic fracture, and there is a fracture here on the rear leg that is probably about a month old.”

"I've been involved in these investigations for 32 years and this is the most grotesque situation I've ever seen with a cat." You won't believe what two local teenagers did to a family pet. via WKRC-TV Cincinnati

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

Spokane, WA

#1 Jan 24, 2008
Aside from the obvious issues of disgusting cruelty to a family pet, there's considerable research which shows that teens who abuse and torture animals will almost always go on to abusing human beings, particularly children. I hope the judge throws the book at these two.

If they're sent to an adult prison or jail, they'll both have a very hard time of it. Most prisoners love animals and view those who mistreat them the same way they view child abusers.

Loveland, OH

#2 Jan 26, 2008
Why are these boys are being released into the custody of their parents? Weren't they in "their custody" before they (the boys) brutally abused and killed this cat? Clearly Mom & Dad need to be shown that their children are aspiring psychopaths and some quality time in a detention facility is exactly what they need. Parents of Reading... show these families that this is not the product of mankind YOU want around YOUR children & especially your pets. Sick, demented boys, pray that the general population does not find out who you are, I have faith that what goes around comes around.
Mabel Dodge

Florence, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2008
I'm so happy I don't live in Reading right now. If I did, Tabby and Rex would never be out of my sight. Those kids need help before it's too late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Jan '12) Feb 25 Musikologist 58
Haessly Rd Feb 15 Relocating 1
EAT the MEAT Feb '18 jack holland 2
Watching Sports Is For Stupid People Feb '18 UR Dumb 1
News Stefani Schaefer (Oct '09) Feb '18 Kathy 63
Vandalism Jan '18 g ravenscraft 2
Kidder Mobile Home Park-(South Market St. and G... (Apr '16) Dec '17 Avon Man 5

North-Georgetown Jobs

Personal Finance

North-Georgetown Mortgages