Who do you support for County Commissioner in Ohio (Brown County) in 2010?

Posted in the North-Georgetown Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 59 Comments Last updated Nov 16, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
George M Engasser

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Voted For Rick Eagan

we need to change building codes for flag lots.
country

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

margie all the way smart lady and classy
sick0

Frankfort, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Voted For Margery Paeltz

Judged:

rick eagan is a turd. sorry he is a cripple, but he shouldnt have sex with inmates and lie.
mee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

i am for margie to but calling him a cripple is really mean my child is in a wheelchair and calling him a cripple would be very nasty and i am sure margie would not like it either ...but if rick did do what you said that is a shame...
Time4change

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

My vote is for Rick Eagan. Long before his accident I had a chance to talk with him. I agree with his views on several different issues. Even after his accident his views did not change.
Margie is a great woman but I believe she has forgotten where she came from, what promises she had made, and her views have changed several different times that I have talked with her.
Either way I'm sure both are well suited for the job, but I feel Rick is down to earth.
bill

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

IAGREE time for a change LETS TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK.RICK EAGAN is who i will vote for .I use to be democrat but after watching them force things on us that WE THE PEOPLE do not want i had to change to Republican and togeather we can get our country back on track.We just have to vote the democrats out.Obama said cut social security no cost of living raise,but if you notice we all have to pay more on our part B and D on our social security. This is not right.
kentuckywoman

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

I am a registered Independent only because there is no Libertarian ballot. I met Rick Egan in the lobby of the News Democrat a few weeks after a terrible family tragedy. I won't go into details but Mr. Egan did something so surprisingly kind and he had such a good sense of humor (I was teasing him that I thought he was a Meijer's employee because of his outfit)and he just impressed me as a "guy next door" type and I felt comfortable with him. He does not seem to be power hungry or pretentious. He fought for his life and had enough fight and willpower to continue to want to serve his community. He has my vote. Mr. Egan if you are reading this, I hope you remember who I am. We would have come to your benefit but I was in the hospital (again). We are doing pretty well. Best wishes to you.
iNB

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Voted For Margery Paeltz

Judged:

GOODWOMAN
Tiffany

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

sick0 wrote:
rick eagan is a turd. sorry he is a cripple, but he shouldnt have sex with inmates and lie.
I have no idea who the heck you think you are talking about MY DAD the way that you did. You have NO clue what that poor man went for and as far as him having sex with an inmate, get your FACTS straight before you ever say anything!!! You don't know crap about anything and you are a low life!!! I feel bad for you because you have to say mean things about people. I must say this, my dad is the greatest person that ever step foot on this earth and I wish he could still be with us, and I pray to God that I never find out who wrote this because let me tell you if I ever see you in person, I will give you a piece of my mind face to face! That is my dad and he always will be and you are one disrespectful human being...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea who the heck you think you are talking about MY DAD the way that you did. You have NO clue what that poor man went for and as far as him having sex with an inmate, get your FACTS straight before you ever say anything!!! You don't know crap about anything and you are a low life!!! I feel bad for you because you have to say mean things about people. I must say this, my dad is the greatest person that ever step foot on this earth and I wish he could still be with us, and I pray to God that I never find out who wrote this because let me tell you if I ever see you in person, I will give you a piece of my mind face to face! That is my dad and he always will be and you are one disrespectful human being...
Real smart, dig up a thread that's been dead for three years. The trolls are going to have fun with you.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Real smart, dig up a thread that's been dead for three years. The trolls are going to have fun with you.
DON'T SWEAT IT KID. IF YOU READ SOME OF THE OTHER GARBAGE THIS DULLARD (WOO WOO BOY) POSTS, YOU WOULD SEE YOU ONLY HAVE TO CONSIDER THE SOURCE. YOU ARE 100% RIGHT TO TAKE UP FOR YOUR POOR DAD.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text> DON'T SWEAT IT KID. IF YOU READ SOME OF THE OTHER GARBAGE THIS DULLARD (WOO WOO BOY) POSTS, YOU WOULD SEE YOU ONLY HAVE TO CONSIDER THE SOURCE. YOU ARE 100% RIGHT TO TAKE UP FOR YOUR POOR DAD.
Ah, you poor religious fanatic, you're just sore that I don't buy into your fairy tale, crap cult way of thinking. I didn't mean to push all of your buttons, I was looking for mute. Hey kid, run as far and as fast away from this idiot so he can't try to brainwash you.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, you poor religious fanatic, you're just sore that I don't buy into your fairy tale, crap cult way of thinking. I didn't mean to push all of your buttons, I was looking for mute. Hey kid, run as far and as fast away from this idiot so he can't try to brainwash you.
BRAINWASHING IS SOMETHING YOU NEED NEVER FEAR. YOU HAVE NO BRAIN. NO BRAIN--NO BRAINWASH. THERE. I BELIEVE EVEN YOU CAN GRASP THIS.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>BRAINWASHING IS SOMETHING YOU NEED NEVER FEAR. YOU HAVE NO BRAIN. NO BRAIN--NO BRAINWASH. THERE. I BELIEVE EVEN YOU CAN GRASP THIS.
That's funny, got under your brainwashed skull pretty easy, throwing your little sheep promotion to try and lure people into your little cult. What kind of Kool-Aid are you going to feed them?
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny, got under your brainwashed skull pretty easy, throwing your little sheep promotion to try and lure people into your little cult. What kind of Kool-Aid are you going to feed them?
WE FEED AT THE SOURCE OF ALL--ALMIGHTY GOD--THROUGH THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS ON THE CROSS. I DON'T KNOW YOUR DEFINITION OF A CULT THERE POO POO BOY, BUT I KNOW IF I LOOKED INTO YOUR EYES I COULD SOON TELL THERE IS NOBODY HOME.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>WE FEED AT THE SOURCE OF ALL--ALMIGHTY GOD--THROUGH THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS ON THE CROSS. I DON'T KNOW YOUR DEFINITION OF A CULT THERE POO POO BOY, BUT I KNOW IF I LOOKED INTO YOUR EYES I COULD SOON TELL THERE IS NOBODY HOME.
I see you ate you ate your big bowl of stupid this morning. When you were born did they let your mother out of her cell? By the way, is that where you've been the last couple of weeks? Or, the loony bin?
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

POO POO BOY: I HAVE YET TO READ AN INTELLIGENT REMARK OR REPLY IN ANY OF YOUR POSTS. FOR PETE'S SAKE GET ON LINE OR FIND AN OLD ENCYCLOPEDIA AND COME UP WITH SOMETHING THAT MAKES SOME SMALL AMOUNT OF SENSE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT PEARL OF DULLNESS. THANKS.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

OLFARTT wrote:
POO POO BOY: I HAVE YET TO READ AN INTELLIGENT REMARK OR REPLY IN ANY OF YOUR POSTS. FOR PETE'S SAKE GET ON LINE OR FIND AN OLD ENCYCLOPEDIA AND COME UP WITH SOMETHING THAT MAKES SOME SMALL AMOUNT OF SENSE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT PEARL OF DULLNESS. THANKS.
So, let me get this straight, you call me Poo Poo boy, typing in caps and ask for an intelligent response, all the while you blow off your brainwashed, bullcrap nonsense. The ability to convince yourself of your own lies is something you have mastered in. Must not have learned that while you were locked up. BAZZINGA!!!
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So, let me get this straight, you call me Poo Poo boy, typing in caps and ask for an intelligent response, all the while you blow off your brainwashed, bullcrap nonsense. The ability to convince yourself of your own lies is something you have mastered in. Must not have learned that while you were locked up. BAZZINGA!!!
AS I REITERATED IN A FORMER POST, YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY COMPREHEND THE CONCEPT OF BRAINWASHING SINCE, AS YOU HAVE SHOWN REPEATEDLY, YOU LACK POSSESSION OF A BRAIN. I USE ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM OLD AND ELECTRONICALLY RETARDED. THIS IS QUITE A HANDICAP BUT NOT NEARLY THE HINDRANCE YOU HAVE BEEN AFFLICTED WITH. YOU SHOULD QUIT WHILE YOU ARE BEHIND AND BEFORE YOU ARE LOST COMPLETELY. AND WHERE DID YOU GET THE IDEA I WAS EVER "LOCKED UP"? I AM AS FREE AS ONE CAN BE UNDER THE TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT IN DC. GIVE UP. PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU ALL OVER THIS SITE. YOU DIG YOURSELF DEEPER INTO FOOLDOM EACH TIME YOU POST. AND DID YOU MAKE UP THAT LAST WORD? IF YOU DID, IT IS YOUR GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT TO DATE. BYE NOW.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>AS I REITERATED IN A FORMER POST, YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY COMPREHEND THE CONCEPT OF BRAINWASHING SINCE, AS YOU HAVE SHOWN REPEATEDLY, YOU LACK POSSESSION OF A BRAIN. I USE ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM OLD AND ELECTRONICALLY RETARDED. THIS IS QUITE A HANDICAP BUT NOT NEARLY THE HINDRANCE YOU HAVE BEEN AFFLICTED WITH. YOU SHOULD QUIT WHILE YOU ARE BEHIND AND BEFORE YOU ARE LOST COMPLETELY. AND WHERE DID YOU GET THE IDEA I WAS EVER "LOCKED UP"? I AM AS FREE AS ONE CAN BE UNDER THE TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT IN DC. GIVE UP. PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU ALL OVER THIS SITE. YOU DIG YOURSELF DEEPER INTO FOOLDOM EACH TIME YOU POST. AND DID YOU MAKE UP THAT LAST WORD? IF YOU DID, IT IS YOUR GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT TO DATE. BYE NOW.
hahahahahah....You are cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North-Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,180
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Marvin Levels 188
Joey (Joseph) Cramton (Jan '12) Aug 16 asdl 14
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
josh newman Aug 1 curious4 1
centerville Jul 28 Zappa 2
East Liverpool Municipal Jul 25 Wanda Baker 1

Search the North-Georgetown Forum:
•••
•••
•••

North-Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

North-Georgetown People Search