Geologists seek answers to recent ear...

Geologists seek answers to recent earthquakes in Ohio

There are 3 comments on the The Times-Reporter story from Jan 10, 2008, titled Geologists seek answers to recent earthquakes in Ohio. In it, The Times-Reporter reports that:

Geologists are trying to figure out why Ohio has had so many small earthquakes in recent years. via The Times-Reporter

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Reporter.

Cathryn Baaten

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Apr 18, 2008
Around 5-6 am,April 18th, today in Harrison, Ohio (20 miles west of Cincinnati, Ohio) we definitely had an earthquake. It started rummbling a little in the driveway, and I thought a car with a muffler problem pulled up, but suddenly the house rumbled and shook for a second or two. Our dog, Isabella came runnng in to our room a litle shook up. I was wondering if there was a report of an earthquake in this area this morning? Where is the fault line or lines nearby?
moose

Fairfield, OH

#2 Apr 18, 2008
omg i thought i was dreaming wen this happned cuz i was haf asleep! it woke me up. wen i felt it i sed to myself that it was an earthquake but i was joking! wen i got 2 skool every1 was talking bout it!!!
moose

Fairfield, OH

#3 Apr 18, 2008
btw a kid told me theres a crk over by sum suage pipe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronda lovedahl knoblauch Mon aids 1
eat muknob and beat muknob Jun 25 ROY ROWLANDS 3
Is everyone that lives on pearl street on welfare (Sep '15) Jun 19 Rebelproud 2
gayle mckinney Jun 12 jlg 1
traci gabbard Jun 12 cat77 2
Richard Hill is dead Jun 10 skinny kenny 2
The Large st Free Onl ine Dating Website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Catherine Colclough 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North-Georgetown Mortgages