Carrollton Free Press Standard News |...

Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Midstream to build oil, gas processing facility near Leesville

There are 6 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Midstream to build oil, gas processing facility near Leesville. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

Utica East Ohio Midstream is expanding its plans to gather, process and fractionate the liquids-rich natural gas of Eastern Ohio to include the addition of a processing facility in Carroll County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Dover, OH

#1 Feb 13, 2013
This will give new meaning to "population explosion". BOOM!!! Wonder what fish look like when they explode.

South Webster, OH

#2 Feb 13, 2013
I live in North Town ship,When should the homeowners expect these roylity checks?
Mary Ruth Kidd

Shauck, OH

#3 Apr 7, 2013
This is history in the making & I am thrilled to be able to actually watch some of it plus seeing the posts that are put on Facebook.
Randy Miller

Uhrichsville, OH

#4 Apr 9, 2013
What historian said makes no sense.

Pioneer, OH

#5 Apr 14, 2013
yep and neither do you randy...
Randy Miller

Uhrichsville, OH

#6 Apr 17, 2013
And what did I say that makes no sense, yep? Just as I expected no thought put into your comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Porter Kilmer (Sep '14) 12 hr Jim Kilmer 9
POS hillary passes out ha ha ha 18 hr Democraps 1
VIDEO of pervert joe biden touching children 18 hr Democraps 1
america has spoken! trump wins! Oct 21 The Next News Ne... 1
The clinton Crime Family: sexual abuse of CHILDREN Oct 19 ThrowEmOut 1
News East Liverpool Municipal Court 4-27 (Apr '11) Oct 19 chogan 2
hillary clinton POS LIAR Oct 17 Vin A 1

North-Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance