Bundoran Farm Preservation Development

Bundoran Farm Preservation Development

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jun 21, 2011, titled Bundoran Farm Preservation Development. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The former home of the Albemarle County Fair is turning into a development driven by preservation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Ben

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jun 23, 2011
A bunch of city slickers who know absolutely nothing about living in the "country" except how to throw money at whomever to get what they want. And this is a community? Really?
Mow

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jun 23, 2011
This falls into the exact same sewer as Bisquit Run. Its all about tax credits(cash) derived from land being designated as undeveloped and staying that way. In other words, fat cats holding on to land that they can no longer be developed as a result of the economy being so bad, get paid millions anyway to do nothing, only now All the taxpayers cough up the bucks. Talk about a scam? And this is legal. Approved by the VA Senate. But of course who do the senators work for but the fat cats, certainly not us.
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jun 23, 2011
The place should be renamed "Bungled-the-job Farm". These Bozo's got fleeced by the previous owner, and now want to get out from under their boneheaded decision.
Not

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jun 24, 2011
Taxpayers to the rescue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Garden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Va Medicaid expansion Wed Patient X 1
Looking for a couple of homeless people Feb 6 Hospitalityhouseg... 5
Looking for dick Feb 5 Denny 2
News Albemarle May Soon Have More Panhandling Feb 3 screwem 5
Teresa Casey... Jan 17 Sam 1
News Police Find City Woman On I-64 Jan '16 Debra 1
I'm horny as hell (Oct '14) Jan '16 Forever_Angel 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Garden Mortgages