Fire In North Garden Destroys House

Fire In North Garden Destroys House

There are 116 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 26, 2010, titled Fire In North Garden Destroys House. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

An early morning fire destroyed an Albemarle County home on Sutherland Road just before 2 a.m. Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
My2Sense

Carnegie, PA

#108 Feb 1, 2010
RespondingToTheRidiculous wrote:
My dog died in that fire and I know everyone in that house well. I am sure the fire had nothing to do with the body being found, just a coincidence. Thanks to all those who are supporting those of us who sustained losses in the fire. For all those conspiracy theorists, put it to rest and find a better way to spend your time, no need to add insult to all of our injuries.
P.S. The fire was deemed to be electrical and I was not even aware of the fire until 2 days after since I am in Peru with close friends
PERU?

Since: Aug 09

Charlottesville, VA

#109 Feb 1, 2010
Yeah Peru
Orange Resident

Culpeper, VA

#110 Feb 1, 2010
WAIT! So...one roomate has run off to Peru and the other ones coincedentally were in a house fire the day Morgan Harrington's body was found?! Well this just gets more suspicious by the moment and the residents of the house are not helping their case here much. When exactly did you leave for Peru and wait...let me guess....you were the 1 and only male in the house and are now out of the country! WOW

XD357Sig

“Killed by the thought Police”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#111 Feb 1, 2010
yea I agree with y'all , this is getting better and better the more they talk, which in itself is sad, they pay all that good money for school, and still not one lick of common sense !
I Left Cville Socialism

Afton, VA

#112 Feb 1, 2010
What's extridiction like from Peru?
Just wondering... ;)

XD357Sig

“Killed by the thought Police”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#113 Feb 1, 2010
I dunno, but I am sure they can pack him in with some cocaine thats bound here, isn't that Peru that produces cocaine as a major export?
GettingTired

Marietta, GA

#114 Feb 1, 2010
The Bird wrote:
I'm 5 miles down the road and still haven't heard the cause of the fire. The fire cheif called you in Peru due to the death of your dog and told you the investigators results? What a Fire Cheif! I am sorry to hear about your dog.
You're 5 miles down the road? Why do you think you need to know the cause of the fire. Hey, wait, 5 miles isn't that far is it, ummmmm?
GettingTired

Marietta, GA

#115 Feb 1, 2010
Shifflett wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what made things salty ... LOL
Don't believe that would be any of your business.

XD357Sig

“Killed by the thought Police”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#116 Feb 1, 2010
GettingTired wrote:
<quoted text>Don't believe that would be any of your business.
If it's none of our business, then why was it brought up in the conversation ? Like i said before, y'all should seek a refund from the schools of higher learning ! all that money spent on a edumacation and not one lick of common sense !
NoNsense

Charlottesville, VA

#117 Feb 1, 2010
The guy from Peru was not one of the roomates that lived in the house. One of the girls was just watching the dog for him while he was going on vacation.
Tina

Charlottesville, VA

#118 Feb 1, 2010
SIG..I am so glad to see that you are still asking questions about the house fire that happened near where Harringtons body was found. I see that you have rattled a few cages with your theories and assumptions. You always ask the right questions!!! LOVE IT!!!

I too am still very suspicious of the fire happening so close to the farm. I am sorry if there is no connection, but we all do have the right to speak our minds.
The Bird

Covington, VA

#119 Feb 1, 2010
GettingTired wrote:
<quoted text>You're 5 miles down the road? Why do you think you need to know the cause of the fire. Hey, wait, 5 miles isn't that far is it, ummmmm?
Come on by. I got something here waiting for ya.ummmmm
The Bird

Covington, VA

#120 Feb 2, 2010
RespondingToTheRidiculous wrote:
My dog died in that fire and I know everyone in that house well. I am sure the fire had nothing to do with the body being found, just a coincidence. Thanks to all those who are supporting those of us who sustained losses in the fire. For all those conspiracy theorists, put it to rest and find a better way to spend your time, no need to add insult to all of our injuries.
P.S. The fire was deemed to be electrical and I was not even aware of the fire until 2 days after since I am in Peru with close friends
You know, I'm very sorry you lost possessions in that fire, but there once was a lively, beautiful young girl who lost the most sacred possession one could have. The renters of that house,AND a dog owner should be glad they are being scrutinized as such, if innocent. If it had been your sister or daughter, would you not want to check under every rock and crevice. If everyone in the house gets cleared of any wrong doing, imamgine how much fun you all will have by helping each of us put our feet in our mouth's. Untill then....
cho

Atlanta, GA

#121 Feb 21, 2010
I am late to this discussion and in case anyone still reads it, I want to say, in defense of the house residents, perhaps they know nothing. But I remain curious about their acquaintances and any people who might've been at the house Oct 17. I don't even care whether the residents went to Metallica. Girls, I do not suspect you, but I do want your help.

This is about justice for a young woman who was murdered, and surely you and your families understand that it behooves LE to explore every possibility. Does not mean we think poorly of you. We just want to understand who has spent time at the Sutherland Rd. house.

Please, those of you who lived there, please, search your memories, think about parties, and especially consider the behavior of your boyfriends since the fall. Also consider what behaviors changed to make relationships "salty." Please do this not out of defense of yourselves, but because you also are young women and want (I expect) to see a murderer taken off the streets and justice served for his victim.

Please do this for Morgan and for the Harringtons, and families, out of that same regard, please step back. Thank you, and all my best to you.
CityRes

Marietta, GA

#122 Feb 21, 2010
cho wrote:
I am late to this discussion and in case anyone still reads it, I want to say, in defense of the house residents, perhaps they know nothing. But I remain curious about their acquaintances and any people who might've been at the house Oct 17. I don't even care whether the residents went to Metallica. Girls, I do not suspect you, but I do want your help.
This is about justice for a young woman who was murdered, and surely you and your families understand that it behooves LE to explore every possibility. Does not mean we think poorly of you. We just want to understand who has spent time at the Sutherland Rd. house.
Please, those of you who lived there, please, search your memories, think about parties, and especially consider the behavior of your boyfriends since the fall. Also consider what behaviors changed to make relationships "salty." Please do this not out of defense of yourselves, but because you also are young women and want (I expect) to see a murderer taken off the streets and justice served for his victim.
Please do this for Morgan and for the Harringtons, and families, out of that same regard, please step back. Thank you, and all my best to you.
Why not address your plea to every resident within the adjoining counties and Charlottesville, the 10,000 or so who attended the Metallica concert and everyone who was in the vicinity of the arena (eating at restaurants, shopping at Barracks Road, etc.?)
Peter

Hamilton, Canada

#124 Mar 12, 2010
Meredith wrote:
way to go michelle! great people living in this house and if you people knew anything about them you'd smack yourselves straight in the mouth.
My condolences to the Harrington family, horrible things happen in this world, but you can't go around pinning it on four innocent kids who've just lost all of their possesions and home.
Stuff can be replaced, a human life can't. Big difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Garden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Statue Vote is Racists May 21 Uber-bro of the u... 3
News Charlottesville businessman who admitted to ste... May 19 bert 2
Cville Vice Mayor: Convicted criminal, racist, ... May 16 bulk 2
News Former Bus Driver Charged with Indecent Liberti... (May '13) May 8 Gbc 44
Help an Aspiring Charlottesville Author and Ge... May 7 BillyDeCarlo 1
News CRCC to Meet with Congressional Leaders May 2 Morris 1
News Fluvanna Parents Petition Supervisors for Schoo... (Mar '13) Apr 30 Curtis 74

North Garden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Garden Mortgages