Fire In North Garden Destroys House

Fire In North Garden Destroys House

There are 116 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 26, 2010, titled Fire In North Garden Destroys House. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

An early morning fire destroyed an Albemarle County home on Sutherland Road just before 2 a.m. Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Killed by the thought Police”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 26, 2010
well I guess that speeds up their packing process a bit. hey do we still get the security deposit back ? the carpets were clean, honestly they were !
Tuesday

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Jan 26, 2010
Is this the same area where the body was found this morning? I have no idea about directions in Ch'ville.
cbunny

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jan 26, 2010
XD357Sig wrote:
well I guess that speeds up their packing process a bit. hey do we still get the security deposit back ? the carpets were clean, honestly they were !
Such a sick sense of humor. I like it.
cbunny

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jan 26, 2010
Tuesday wrote:
Is this the same area where the body was found this morning? I have no idea about directions in Ch'ville.
Both areas south of C'Ville. Hmmmm
Jonathon Blake

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Jan 26, 2010
If any of you guys read this, I am incredibly sorry for your collective loss. Know that your friends love you and will do anything we can for you.

“Killed by the thought Police”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 26, 2010
cbunny wrote:
<quoted text> Such a sick sense of humor. I like it.
I was waiting for someone to attack me for saying that, happy it made you laugh ! Other than the missing dog, which hopefully they find ok, they only lost material items, the house and all their stuff can be replaced.

“Killed by the thought Police”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Jan 26, 2010
Ya know , it looks awfully suspicious that this house burned down only a few miles from where they discovered Morgan's body this morning, wonder if it's just coincidence or did they burn the house down to cover something up.....hmmmmmmm
Sick of this

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2010
XD357Sig wrote:
Ya know , it looks awfully suspicious that this house burned down only a few miles from where they discovered Morgan's body this morning, wonder if it's just coincidence or did they burn the house down to cover something up.....hmmmmmmm
For the first time I'm going to agree with you, you just MIGHT be on the top of things here
Believe

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Jan 26, 2010
Hope LE is all over this housefire.....very fishy!

“Killed by the thought Police”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 26, 2010
Sick of this wrote:
<quoted text>
For the first time I'm going to agree with you, you just MIGHT be on the top of things here
I might be completely wrong too, but it does seam to raise a eyebrow
Patty

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Jan 26, 2010
Jonathon Blake wrote:
If any of you guys read this, I am incredibly sorry for your collective loss. Know that your friends love you and will do anything we can for you.
Yes, so glad that everyone got out safely - any word on the dog yet??
Anon

United States

#14 Jan 26, 2010
I smell a cover up
Heather

Salem, VA

#16 Jan 26, 2010
I agree, it seems waaaay too fishy that the house burns down at 2am and then her body is found just a mere 5 miles from that location at 9am this morning....

“Killed by the thought Police”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Jan 26, 2010
Anon wrote:
I smell a cover up
You aren't the only one ! I sent a email to 29 asking them to ask the question, if there is any connection, and if Police are looking into that possibility. I mean who knows what happened, but I do hope they look at every angle of this that they can !
Michelle

Farmville, VA

#18 Jan 26, 2010
Look on a map- it's not close at all to where the body was found. "Southern Albemarle" is a big place.
Tina

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Jan 26, 2010
I agree SIG...something is very fishy in North Garden. First of all they said the body was partial skeleton remains. So I doubt she has been in this farmers field during the entire time she has been missing. What are the odds that a house burned down and a body was found within 5 miles of each other on the same day? I pray they have the names of all the guys that lived in that house. I think they may want to question them.
My heart hurts for the Harrington Family. An ending none of us wanted to hear, but all of us knew would come. At least now they can take their daughter home and find closure.
Michelle

Farmville, VA

#20 Jan 26, 2010
There are 3 girls and one guy in that house. All of whom are my some of my best friends in the world. It's certainly an odd coincidence but definitely not a possibility that anyone living in that house had anything to do with the body found this morning.
Questions

New Britain, CT

#21 Jan 26, 2010
Yes - where the fire took place and the body was found is close together.

Could the recent heavy rain have something to do with the sudden appearance of a body?

Did the college students attend the Metallica concert?

Who moves out mid-semester??
A Mom Again

Ruckersville, VA

#22 Jan 26, 2010
Michelle wrote:
There are 3 girls and one guy in that house. All of whom are my some of my best friends in the world. It's certainly an odd coincidence but definitely not a possibility that anyone living in that house had anything to do with the body found this morning.
And you can honestly say you know where this 1 girl and these 3 guy's were all that night that Morgan went missing? Maybe you do I hope so but you can't go on assumption a lone just because you know these people or think they would'nt do something like this you don't know that for sure unless you were with them,
just saying..........

“Killed by the thought Police”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#23 Jan 26, 2010
Michelle wrote:
Look on a map- it's not close at all to where the body was found. "Southern Albemarle" is a big place.
I am wondering what map you are looking at ? North Garden isn't very big, and the locations are only 4.8 miles apart ! I am not sure what form of measure you use to judge distances but that would equal out to 25,344 feet !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Garden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dominion Energy launches commercials to build p... Aug 25 tom 3
I'm horny as hell (Oct '14) Aug 20 sider 2
What should I do Aug 19 YesmanYES 1
News Kyle Long Arrested in Charlottesville (Jan '09) Aug 19 YesmanYES 82
Fletcher Askew dermatologist, pervert (May '14) Aug 17 Bill 5
Taylor Despojo of Cebu Phillipines is fugitive ... Aug 12 Rivanna 1
News UVa Police ask Community to be Alert after Arme... Jul '15 Wasunwillingclock 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Garden Mortgages