Bundoran Farm Preservation Development

Bundoran Farm Preservation Development

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 14, 2011, titled Bundoran Farm Preservation Development. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The former home of the Albemarle County Fair is turning into a development driven by preservation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Joseph Barnes

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 14, 2011
Nice piece on Bundoran Farm. Just want to clarify that there are up to 108 homesites, not the 180 mentioned in the segments. Thanks for correcting this.

Joseph Barnes
Bundoran Farm
Let me win the lottery

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 15, 2011
I will buy one lot. :)

Since: Apr 08

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Feb 15, 2011
Joseph Barnes wrote:
Nice piece on Bundoran Farm. Just want to clarify that there are up to 108 homesites, not the 180 mentioned in the segments. Thanks for correcting this.
Joseph Barnes
Bundoran Farm
The correction has been made. Thanks for letting us know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Garden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VIDEO: Dave Matthews Reveals the Time Ryan Gosl... 4 hr Globalism is Crime 1
News Albemarlea s new precincts become a reality on ... 18 hr Globalism is Crime 1
News Richmond school named after confederate general... 22 hr EPA 4
News UVa study sees possible link between tick-based... Thu Gematria News Hoa... 1
News Charlottesville white supremacist protest organ... Thu Gematria News Hoa... 2
News Marine who marched with neo-Nazis in Charlottes... Jun 19 Gematria News Hoa... 1
News Marine who marched with neo-Nazis in Charlottes... Jun 19 Gematria News Hoa... 1

North Garden Jobs

Personal Finance

North Garden Mortgages