Who do you support for State House in Connecticut (District 139) in 2010?

Posted in the North Franklin Forum

Cynthia

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2010
Leon is a hard working candiate and we need change in Hartford, Kevin Ryan is a nice man but he has been in Hartford for 16 years he votes the party line and we don't need more of the same old thing we need change for Hartford. In addition we need to break the super majority in Hartford so there can be change.
Wade

Pueblo, CO

#2 Oct 24, 2010
Leon has a level head on his shoulders. Having served in the military, he loves his country, his state, his local community, his and other families. He is smart and will do District 139 well.
Birdie Buffaloe

Crownsville, MD

#3 Sep 7, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/mx46fj6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Fast Food Spots ? (Jan '06) Dec '14 Janet 5
Wanna chat ? Dec '14 Dante2020 1
Thames River Apartments: 'We're just barely liv... Nov '14 annekb1111 3
anyone Nov '14 biBen 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Buck Idleburg 15
Stabbing suspect guilty of lesser charge (May '11) May '11 Gotta Love Pennsy... 1
'Bail the water together' (Mar '11) Mar '11 Pamela 16

Winter Storm Warning for New London County was issued at February 01 at 4:01PM EST

North Franklin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:40 pm PST