Stabbing suspect guilty of lesser charge

Stabbing suspect guilty of lesser charge

There are 1 comment on the York Dispatch story from May 23, 2011, titled Stabbing suspect guilty of lesser charge. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A York City man acquitted last month of stabbing another man, but convicted of a lesser charge, has been sentenced to probation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Gotta Love Pennsylvania

Red Lion, PA

#1 May 24, 2011
Only in Pennsylvania are you guilty when you were proven innocent. Correct me if I am wrong, does not acquitted mean not guilty of the crime? How can he be charged with something that stemmed from a charge he was acquitted from? This is Pennsylvania law at its worst. Stay out of Pennsylvania if you know whats good for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Lives Matter May 17 ONTG 1
Bobcat was witnessed in Hanover May 17 Scot 1
News Gambino Crime Family Associate Arrested In Stam... (Mar '11) May 7 Vinny 32
Crossdresser/sissy (Oct '15) Apr '16 LookingForGoods 7
Oil Spill on Emilys Lane?? Apr '16 Jon 5
Ct state police shorting range Apr '16 Bernie 1
News Montville police investigate fatal motorcycle a... (Aug '15) Mar '16 HaHa 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Franklin Mortgages