Brothers foil kidnap, seize suspect

Brothers foil kidnap, seize suspect

There are 5 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Jul 2, 2008, titled Brothers foil kidnap, seize suspect. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

What would you do if you saw a child being abducted? Brothers Juan and Alejandro Jacobo didn't hesitate for a moment when their 5-year-old niece suddenly disappeared Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

joey p

Pasadena, CA

#1 Jul 3, 2008
Praise the lord. I'm glad these men had such courage.
just Rog

Bellflower, CA

#2 Jul 3, 2008
Juan and Alejandro should be given a medal. Or better yet, lets get those boys a couple of green cards. Just our way of saying thanks, for a job well done.
great

Fontana, CA

#3 Jul 3, 2008
they should've trashed that guy.
Awesome

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2008
They should received the District Attorney's Courageous Citizen Award. I am very proud of them.
pasadena resident

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jul 4, 2008
Thank goodness for these guys!!! I bet this isn't the first time that s.o.b.has done this.I'm sure with our lovely legal system he'll be out soon and living in one of the motels on Colorado with the some of the others!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Fair Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It Berns Like 60 Grit Sanders Jan 29 Curious J 2
News Unemployment nears 10 percent (Mar '08) Mar '14 Stuart Cudahy 2
News San Mateo County mulls smoking ban: Ordinance w... (Mar '14) Mar '14 bud_schmones 3
News Constant neighborhood fireworks causing alarm: ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 TooManyFireworks 1
News Today's Weird: Why Hang Up a Fish Skeleton? (Mar '12) Mar '12 PFfff 3
News Election 2012: Supervisor race donors named (Feb '12) Feb '12 katy 1
News Shooting in Pasadena - Pasadena Star-News (Mar '08) Feb '12 PasadenaLk13SGV626 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Fair Oaks Mortgages