Cops Look For 2 Gunmen In Fatal Altad...

Cops Look For 2 Gunmen In Fatal Altadena Shooting

There are 1 comment on the CBS 2 - KCAL 9 story from Jun 5, 2007, titled Cops Look For 2 Gunmen In Fatal Altadena Shooting. In it, CBS 2 - KCAL 9 reports that:

Authorities Tuesday sought two suspects who fatally shot a man as he sat in a parked vehicle in Altadena.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 2 - KCAL 9.

Jessica

Brea, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2007
I live in Altadena and go to that store he was at everyday. It is so sad that people do this to each other, and even more sad is that innocent people have to deal with other peoples violent conflicts. If you all want to kill each other, take it to the desert where no one else, like kids will be caught in the middle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Fair Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Abortion Harvesting Scandal: Aborted Baby Organ... 20 hr soylent green is ... 1
News Contra Costa Times/Oakland Tribune editorial: M... Tue Jodyshouse 1
News Unemployment nears 10 percent (Mar '08) Mar '14 Stuart Cudahy 2
News San Mateo County mulls smoking ban: Ordinance w... (Mar '14) Mar '14 bud_schmones 3
News Constant neighborhood fireworks causing alarm: ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 TooManyFireworks 1
News Today's Weird: Why Hang Up a Fish Skeleton? (Mar '12) Mar '12 PFfff 3
News Election 2012: Supervisor race donors named (Feb '12) Feb '12 katy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Fair Oaks Mortgages