Mattress fire causes damage at apartment

Mattress fire causes damage at apartment

There are 1 comment on the Pasadena Star-News story from Apr 14, 2009, titled Mattress fire causes damage at apartment. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Firefighter put out a mattress fire in a second-story apartment at the Kings Village complex that was caused by shorted electrical outlet, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

“the one you least expected”

Since: Mar 09

North West Pasadena

#1 Apr 14, 2009
lol I saw that project on fire. lol someone dropped there pookie pipe !

fyi I stay in the In the Jets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Fair Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Psychiatric Patients Face Long Waits in ERs 4 hr HumanSpirit 1
News Cops take - illegal alien' notes seriously: Not... 16 hr spytheweb 2
Review: Alas Cargo (Feb '10) Oct 20 Alas-kador 46
News Leagues gathering donations in memory of Tyler ... (Oct '08) Oct 8 mikayla 7
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Oct 8 Danielle 123
News California 2 mins ago 8:16 p.m.Sacramento Count... Oct 2 MADD is racist 1
News Unemployment nears 10 percent (Mar '08) Mar '14 Stuart Cudahy 2

North Fair Oaks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Fair Oaks Mortgages