EPA man fatally shot riding in car

There are 13 comments on the Sep 26, 2007, Redwood City Daily News story titled EPA man fatally shot riding in car. In it, Redwood City Daily News reports that:

A 23-year-old East Palo Alto man was riding in a car on William Avenue near Fourth Avenue in North Fair Oaks when he was shot to death Thursday night, the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office reported Tuesday. via Redwood City Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Redwood City Daily News.

nuddles

San Francisco, CA

#1 Oct 1, 2007
ok
TupiK

San Jose, CA

#2 Oct 1, 2007
thats what he get.........
community

United States

#3 Oct 1, 2007
he was not just riding around... there is a lot more to this. it started with the in-laws fighting with each other over bills. The kids got into it, then an older woman that lives on that street, got invovled. She called that kid's cell phone, and was calling him names and what not, and then called him over to talk about it. when that kid came to the area, That older lady, went and told her little nephews, yes, that sorry (_i_) nutu lau!

got the kids invovled, and made them think he was coming over to start a fight. and if you have notice, they did not have any weapons or they did not shoot back at them.

that is how this mess started... last night, around early evening gun shots blasted for at least 20-30 seconds.
KJC

Vernalis, CA

#4 Oct 1, 2007
Have they arrested the woman that provoked all of this?

Why haven't we heard more about this story.

Did the woman live on the street?

So sad. Hope they arrest her and the people that shot the poor guy.
community

United States

#5 Oct 1, 2007
i'll give you another hint... check the latest record on a tongan woman that worked for cosco who recently got fired for stealing money. and she worked there for hella long time.
community

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2007
& i though redwood city had shot spotter... another hint... when you hear gun fires, please, it helps when neighbors can hear your sirens. it gives us some comfort that you are fully aware and hopefully you guys are on it.

“SpareMe”

Since: Jul 07

Redwood City

#9 Oct 24, 2007
REDWOODz_FiNEST wrote:
<quoted text>
BITCH THAT OLDER WOMAN DiDNT STEAL MONEy FROM NO COSTCO...SHE BALLiN ON HER OWN..SHE DONT NEED MONEY FROM COSTCO...LiKE i SAiD GET yO SHiT STRAiT!!
Stop embarrassing yourself and learn how to spell and use the English language correctly. Have some class.
WHAT

United States

#10 Oct 24, 2007
watch your mouth little kaikota!! BECAREFUL! I KNOW WHERE YOU RESIDE AT! MATA KULI! ALU MUA KAI HA FANGA TUGAITU AE KULI! NAMU SIKO!
Dont Believe the Hype

San Jose, CA

#11 Oct 24, 2007
WHAT wrote:
watch your mouth little kaikota!! BECAREFUL! I KNOW WHERE YOU RESIDE AT! MATA KULI! ALU MUA KAI HA FANGA TUGAITU AE KULI! NAMU SIKO!
And you wonder why these blogs are full of people asking why these young islanders are so violent. Am sending this to a tongan friend of mine to translate...I am sure it is threats of death and violence. Get over yourself already and grow up. You are an embarrassment.
Before Colonization

AOL

#12 Oct 24, 2007
Tribal warfare was common in the early history of Pacific Islanders before colonization....
my bad

United States

#16 Oct 25, 2007
true that, it was suppose to be a girl fight. and the kid that got shot had nothing to do with it. although it was ms evil costo lady that started to whole mess.
my bad

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2007
Dont Believe the Hype wrote:
<quoted text> And you wonder why these blogs are full of people asking why these young islanders are so violent. Am sending this to a tongan friend of mine to translate...I am sure it is threats of death and violence. Get over yourself already and grow up. You are an embarrassment.
let me transalate for you.

kaikota means, little youngster wanting to act like grown folks.

and the rest... it is not a threat, it's the truth... they come from the villige that is known to eat kuli... Ok my bad, i should grow up and leave it alone... but calling me the B word. please. they are known to be the DK of the town.
Dont Believe the Hype

San Jose, CA

#18 Oct 25, 2007
my bad wrote:
<quoted text>
let me transalate for you.
kaikota means, little youngster wanting to act like grown folks.
and the rest... it is not a threat, it's the truth... they come from the villige that is known to eat kuli... Ok my bad, i should grow up and leave it alone... but calling me the B word. please. they are known to be the DK of the town.
Thanks for the tranlation my bad. I played ball years ago with many Tongans and learned a lot about your beautiful culture...and I must admit it makes me angry when people defile it...though I guess all races have their bad ones. Keep your head up and don't let the haters or dumb ones bring you down. I wish you a great, peaceful day my brother. Thanks again for the information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Fair Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) 9 hr Prosperity1 116
News Council approves tentative minimum-wage plan Sun Hmm 2
Catalytic Converter Theft. Toyota Truck/SUV own... (May '07) Sun Jinlonh 953
News Silicon Valley, Bay Area see huge rise in binge... Apr 24 John Colby PhDud 2
yellow cab 650---254----1230 24hr open (Jan '09) Apr 19 jie 22
News Unemployment nears 10 percent (Mar '08) Mar '14 Stuart Cudahy 2
News San Mateo County mulls smoking ban: Ordinance w... (Mar '14) Mar '14 bud_schmones 3
More from around the web

North Fair Oaks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]