No suspects in Pasadena stabbing

No suspects in Pasadena stabbing

There are 2 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Jul 17, 2009, titled No suspects in Pasadena stabbing. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Pasadena Police are struggling to find witnesses or anyone with information in the fatal stabbing of a man Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Hojo

United States

#1 Jul 17, 2009
Wow big surprise! Now how many murders and crimes are committed on North Fair Oaks this week. Just the ghetto. I've heard some people posting that North Lake is not that bad. I say to you YOUR OUTTA YOUR FREAKING MIND! You tell me who in God's name would be out in the dark on that street. It's just as bad as North Lake.

Let me guess.... it's near the corner of Villa and Fair Oaks. Talk to any Pasadena police offers and they'll tell you that this is a hotspot for drug dealers.

That area should have a curfew imposed by martial law!!!!!!!!!!
CcwNeeded

La Crescenta, CA

#2 Jul 17, 2009
Naw it was on fair oaks n orange grove, Catrachos (wannabe gangstas from hounduras) hang out in that lot.

It most likely gang related, I've noticed northside 13 tagged all over the area.

Ya the street are dangerous, that why we need ccw permits, so We can legally carry a firearm and defend outselves. The bad guys carry why can't we ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Fair Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Facebook Revenue, Users Top Estimates as Mobile... Fri melinda 1
Moving to San Mateo/ Burlingame area need a ren... Wed Enirak 1
News Hidden streets of Menlo Park: Croner Avenue Jul 24 Hellary Clitass 4
News Trump seeks to dismiss lawsuit over Trump Unive... Jul 24 Callme TRUMP 2
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Jul 21 TMM 131
CYES Rising Sun Energy Center Jul 20 unioncity_risingsun 1
ANyone know what happened to the girl in east p... (Mar '07) Jul 20 No more illegals 43

North Fair Oaks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Fair Oaks Mortgages