Easton Officials Continue South Coast Rail Mitigation Process

May 13, 2011 Full story: Patch.com 9

He said the town is still seeking public feedback, though. Mitigation requests and feedback are due to the state by Friday, May 27.

Full Story
fight

United States

#1 May 14, 2011
Stoughton wasting taxpayer funds on lawyers. They should hire a lobbyist and selectmen should organize very public protests.

“ LOL!”

Since: Nov 10

Drinky Drinky!

#2 May 14, 2011
fight wrote:
Stoughton wasting taxpayer funds on lawyers. They should hire a lobbyist and selectmen should organize very public protests.
Im looking forward to the new rail line... I think it's great! LOL

Lets drink to the new rail line!
Missed chance

Stoughton, MA

#3 May 14, 2011
Town Meeting should have voted to build the new library on top of the RR tracks in the center of town.. hard to believe, but state moves slower than this town. the library would be built. State would have to tunnel under it. Problem solved.
Yippy Skippy

Brockton, MA

#4 May 15, 2011
I want 3 rails.... So the inner city people can save gas for their haircuts and drugs, And the illegals can go to school in boston at our expense!
welcome back

United States

#5 May 15, 2011
Doink welcome back as Yippy. From God to Truth to Doink to American Picker to Yippy, your sage advice leads our town further into Hell. h

“ LOL!”

Since: Nov 10

Drinky Drinky!

#6 May 16, 2011
welcome back wrote:
Doink welcome back as Yippy. From God to Truth to Doink to American Picker to Yippy, your sage advice leads our town further into Hell. h
Im sure "Yippy" is glad for your welcome back... LOL!

Lets all drink to being welcome!
Barack Osama

Brockton, MA

#7 May 16, 2011
Welcome to Stoughton.. 40b projects is the change we need!
the old townie

Stoughton, MA

#8 May 17, 2011
The plans for the station behind Roche Bros. are all prepared and waiting to get built. The train will come thru, any more money spent is a bigger waste than some of our selectmen
Dean Wormer

Bridgewater, MA

#9 May 18, 2011
I hear the train will run right through the fish and game and the Totman's property..... Chooo choo!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Easton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Celebrate Chanukah in Stoughton (Dec '12) 13 hr Kundrot dionkie 225
Doink Rules (May '14) 16 hr Doink C 144
Politics in youth sports (Sep '10) Fri Kundrot dionkie 75
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Dec 18 sandee0822 537
dionkie blows (Aug '13) Dec 17 Kundrot dionkie 344
Doink (Feb '10) Dec 15 Clown Around 809
Stoughton sergeant guilty of attempted extortio... (Jul '07) Dec 11 Kundrot dionkie 2,757
North Easton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Easton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Easton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Easton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:51 pm PST