North East sewer expansion

North East sewer expansion

Posted in the North East Forum

unexpectedbill

North Olmsted, OH

#1 Aug 18, 2011
As one who is affected by the multimillion dollar projectI would like to know if there is any organized group opposed to the project that i may join. It seems unfair with funding cut backs and uncertain economic future why we forge on with a project started in better times 15 years ago, why should the DER shift all the responsibilty off of themselves and on to the tax payer for paying for the project yet give no right to appeal or review? I have a no problem with my current septic system and with 80% of my road planted to grapes I don't see a need, true, there are a few houses but so are many others in the outer township that have no ability to hook up,to those who need it it would be cheaper to fix their current system that spend $2500 and get saddled with a sew bill for life.
Concerned Citezen

Cleveland, OH

#3 Apr 17, 2012
It is clear the voice of the people was not heard. The major majority of people in the township do not need or want a sewer. There is nothing wrong with my sewer and I pay no charge per month. There has been allegations recently that a few of the supervisors will stand to gain financially. There is evidence to show this is true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Russian Hackers Can Blackmail Donald Trump—... 2 min Be fair 4
So Many Young Dying 4 min Seriouslady 48
how to tell ur a pos mom 25 min cleanup crew 3
History of Julie Moon 1 hr HumptyDablinski 25
Time for GE Old Farts to leave 2 hr Welder Joe 10
Russia Election Interference Means Electoral C... 2 hr Sheriff Joe 2
Erie in the 1970's (Apr '10) 2 hr 66 Chevelle 42

North East Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance