As VA expands, South Lebanon frets

Full story: Lebanon Daily News
With the Lebanon VA Medical Center poised for expansion, the South Lebanon supervisors are wondering what that will mean for the township. Full Story
Wow

Lebanon, PA

#1 Jun 19, 2011
Anyone concerned about our gov't wasting our money should take a close look at the VA hospital and their handling of the expansion.Things are constantly being built per the plans,only to find the plans don't work. Rip it apart and do it again. It's only money!
All a Mess

Darien Center, NY

#2 Jun 20, 2011
Many staff members that already work for the VA in another state have to continue to hear how we are losing our jobs because of this CPAC and our facility was doing just fine where we are at. I cannot believe that our jobs have been stolen from us to move to a centralized location when there was nothing wrong with how it is. Besides the waste of more VA money because they just completely remodeled our MCCF location with alot of government funds to only have everyone dispursed out of the area. Not one single person involved with this transition is happy other than the people of Lebanon, PA thinking they are getting all these people to move there...why would I wanna move to another location when the cost of living is increased and uproot my family? What craziness this all is...wasteful spending. I feel bad for the veterans that could use the money for their needs and services instead of wasteful spending again!!
lev

Manheim, PA

#3 Jun 20, 2011
for one thing you are not losing your job..maybe your position but not your job.you are not getting laid off.. the VA you work at must be a crap hole..all VA's were in compition for this CPAC..look at the conditions of your VA. cleanleness.. care of the veteran...the overall satisfaction of the veteran in you VA's care. probley realy low..the lebanon Va is tops in the nation...so thanks for giving the best care to our veterans!! step up and pay attention to your most valued customer not yourself!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Serious illegal nature of Louis Aliota (Mar '11) 23 min Morris Benson 259
Two black men at the Lord Corp. plant in Erie a... 26 min everyone 15
Lou Aliota same as Mary Ann Anderson Gift Card ... 45 min Morris Benson 6
Why 1 hr thom 9
Phillip Smith still telling after 12 years 1 hr FartMonger 2
Glenwood Hills/Glenwood 1 hr Boss Lou 23
Millcreek man charged in Christmas shooting 1 hr Boss Lou 4
North East Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web