Was Congressional GOP Behind AP Leaks?

Was Congressional GOP Behind AP Leaks?

Posted in the North East Forum

Tim Leary

Paterson, NJ

#1 May 16, 2013
Eic Holder didn't seem ery scared of Darryl Issa. In fact he openly called him a disgrace. Could it be DOJ is on the erge of a bust in the leaks inestigation that not only leads back to the GOP, but will show gop linked to congress leaked info letting al queada know where u.s. ambassador was in Benghazi, facilitating their attack? I see big jail time in Michele Bachmans future!:-)
Tim Leary

Paterson, NJ

#2 May 16, 2013
Get used to the corn dogs Michele!:-)
Loopy

Erie, PA

#4 May 17, 2013
You're the disgrace. Hoping you die in a fire.
Tim Leary

Newark, NJ

#5 May 17, 2013
Hope in one hand, shit in the other, and see which one fills up faster. :-)

Since: Apr 13

Avon, OH

#6 May 17, 2013
So the party that is willing to destroy the country to ensure Obama's failure is acting unethically?

What a surprise.
Flint Westwood

United States

#7 May 17, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
So the party that is willing to destroy the country to ensure Obama's failure is acting unethically?
What a surprise.
As I see it this administration has made a mockery of justice, honesty & fair play. Benghazi is just the latest& perhaps the worst example. Listening to WJR last night it seems that only several hundred of thousands of documents have been released for Congressional scrutiny, documents which are is the right of Congress to examine & it is the administration which is stonewalling any investigation as to who knew what when , who authorized or denied anything to with Benghazi & who the players really are. Also what is the IRS role in profiling, who authorized audits, how much did Obama know about the flagrant abuse of power by his administration & just how involved was he.
Leftwingers are still protecting Obama from legitimate investigation but slowly the truth will come out,if innocent fine, if not as dumb as Biden is ....maybe he should be President.

Destroy the country?.....This is something Obama is bent on doing not Congress.
observer

United States

#8 May 17, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:

What a surprise.
You do know Tim Leary eats garbage, right? Do you trust a dumpster diver, even if he is your only fan, Barry?

Avon, OH

#9 May 17, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Tim Leary eats garbage, right? Do you trust a dumpster diver, even if he is your only fan, Barry?
Name number 7, Dennis?
Randy Randersen

Guys Mills, PA

#10 May 17, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
What a surprise.
No surprise that an ignorant piece of crap like you cheerleads as your Messiah Obama destroys what is left of this country. Too bad your low IQ does not enable you to understand history and what happens to useful idiots like yourself.
Ben Gauzzi

Erie, PA

#11 May 17, 2013
After Bush-Chaney this administration is far superior and honest.
Why did we invade Iraq again? How many people were killed on both sides needlessly.
Who was the pro football player who signed up to defend his country and was killed and Bush-Chaney covered it up?
Who was tapping private phones just because they could?
How stupid are these right wing zealots, do they believe that people will forget the crimes that Lil Bush and his pal Dick Chaney got away with while they were in office. Give us all a break!
Enward Riggs

Pioneer, OH

#12 May 17, 2013
Ben Gauzzi wrote:
After Bush-Chaney this administration is far superior and honest.
Why did we invade Iraq again? How many people were killed on both sides needlessly.
Who was the pro football player who signed up to defend his country and was killed and Bush-Chaney covered it up?
Who was tapping private phones just because they could?
How stupid are these right wing zealots, do they believe that people will forget the crimes that Lil Bush and his pal Dick Chaney got away with while they were in office. Give us all a break!
are you black ? or just retarded
Flint Westwood

United States

#13 May 17, 2013
Enward Riggs wrote:
<quoted text>are you black ? or just retarded
I vote for just plain stupid, ignorance can be cured....this fool is hopeless.
Phil

Phoenix, AZ

#14 May 18, 2013
49Issa reminds me of turds and cream, they rise to the top!

Avon, OH

#15 May 18, 2013
Enward Riggs wrote:
<quoted text>are you black ? or just retarded
There's why you guys will never win a national election in your lifetimes.
Doh

Canton, OH

#16 May 18, 2013
Benghazi Bombshell: Leaked Emails Were Edited to Make Obama Look Bad

Turns out the press got played again by Republicans. Jake Tapper has the smoking gun of the original email from the Obama administration which differs significantly from the “leaked emails” ABC ran with.
Randy Randersen

Guys Mills, PA

#17 May 18, 2013
Doh wrote:
Benghazi Bombshell: Leaked Emails Were Edited to Make Obama Look Bad
Turns out the press got played again by Republicans. Jake Tapper has the smoking gun of the original email from the Obama administration which differs significantly from the “leaked emails” ABC ran with.
Obammy made himself look bad as usual. The lying POS easily dupes simplistic morons such as yourself.
Doh

Canton, OH

#18 May 18, 2013
Randy Randersen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obammy made himself look bad as usual. The lying POS easily dupes simplistic morons such as yourself.
Read my post again fuktard.
Randy Randersen

Guys Mills, PA

#19 May 18, 2013
Doh wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post again fuktard.
You post was full of sh!t as usual Barry. Get used to the Obammy regime getting more and more desperate as their evil is exposed.
Doh

Canton, OH

#20 May 18, 2013
Randy Randersen wrote:
<quoted text>
You post was full of sh!t as usual Barry. Get used to the Obammy regime getting more and more desperate as their evil is exposed.
Still acting like a lovesick fuktard over steinhagen i see.

The only thing full of sh!t...besides the business end of your "microphone" is your post.

http://www.politicususa.com/jake-tapper-destr...

I guess that makes you a dumbohomo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling out 2 barit 35 min Tarib5 11
Is there something sticky on your car in the a.m.? (Jul '10) 2 hr Warren Willie 35
How are negotiations going with union and GE.? 3 hr ZUGZWANG 83
What most Americans think 3 hr dolt watch 10
GE pension buyout 4 hr Super size 19
Hey 2 barit 4 hr 2Barit 8
Canada not so welcoming anymore, why?? 4 hr George Jefferson 6

North East Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North East Mortgages