Police log

There are 6 comments on the Public Opinion story from May 1, 2011, titled Police log. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

THEFT: A Chambersburg man was charged Saturday with stealing a Nintendo DSI video game system, returning it to Walmart then trying to use the store credit he received to buy marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 May 2, 2011
"THEFT: A Chambersburg man was charged Saturday with stealing a Nintendo DSI video game system, returning it to Walmart then trying to use the store credit he received to buy marijuana.

Chambersburg police said Joseph Weston Nailor, 39, stole the game system that Angela Faye Coppola had purchased for her daughter for Easter. "

Well done
Big and Beautiful

Chambersburg, PA

#3 May 2, 2011
what a dumb@??
Dan the Man

Hanover, PA

#4 May 2, 2011
Dan the Man wrote:
What else is new?
Go frack yourself, troll.
Dan the Man

Hanover, PA

#5 May 2, 2011
LMAO! Good censorship call, PO.

Now we won't be able to talk about the hydraulic fracking process they use to get at the Marcellus shale gas. Brilliant!
Dan the Man

Hanover, PA

#6 May 2, 2011
ROFLMAO! Oh, so we can talk about fracking but we can't talk about the frack fluid that's used. Can we use the past tense - the shale was fracked.
Dan the Man

Hanover, PA

#7 May 2, 2011
Dan the Man wrote:
What else is new?
Get fracked, troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GE Erie Reaches agreement with UE 506 9 min this thursday 3
GE makes my rectal spasms 10 min Operating room 2 2
Shh!!!!! The big walk out is coming at GE Tran... 14 min Bill 49
Dead body wrapped in plastic 51 min Coon Hunter 32
attn UE 506 53 min Welder Joe 31
GE Proposal 59 min Obama 9
Erie National news headline's for all the wrong... 1 hr Kliner 23

North East Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance