North East thrift store turns to YouT...

North East thrift store turns to YouTube in effort to stop stealing

There are 1 comment on the GoErie.com story from Apr 11, 2011, titled North East thrift store turns to YouTube in effort to stop stealing. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

A woman takes the mattress from a child's bed, then returns to grab the bed frame.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Woman

Avon, OH

#1 Apr 18, 2011
Im deeply sorry for what i have done. When i saw video of what ive done my heart skipped. I didnt think anything of it at the time but now im very ashamed of my self. The things i took where not for my self but mostly people i know needed them. Ive been very scared for what ive done and the hold world can see my shame that ive put on myself.Dont know how to make things right please forgive my sin. If its money i need to pay for what have tacken i will. Please let me know how much.I know this will not make things right for what ive done. I will have to live with it and the way people look at me also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie Steet Walkers 1 hr Wycliff 4
Donald Vendetti 2 hr trtnkr 10
What Ever Happend with Doug Grooms 3 hr Division Street Dave 6
Mike Ohara 3 hr Political Asylum 3
Megan Akerly 4 hr casssie 4
Millcreek school board opening 5 hr Faulty Reasoning 20
Badams Protecting Hidden Paytronage Jobs 7 hr Drake2 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North East Mortgages