Body found behind Middle School

Posted in the North East Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Amber

Wilmington, DE

#1 Sep 11, 2008
Has anyone heard anything about the body that was found behind North East Middle School earlier this week?
hey

Hillsboro, WV

#2 Sep 12, 2008
i heard that a man from elkton was found beatened.
and he died yesterday.not sure were tey found him.
Amber

Wilmington, DE

#3 Sep 14, 2008
My cousins daughter found him behind the school on Friday the 5th. He was already dead when they found him. It hasn't been in the paper or anything.I wasn't sure if they have figured out how he died or who he was.
what

Hillsboro, WV

#4 Sep 14, 2008
are you talking about north east md. cause i know a man that was found beaten to death from elkton md.i do not know the whole story. but i do know he is dead.
Amber

Wilmington, DE

#5 Sep 14, 2008
Yea North East MD. I don't know if it is the same guy but the one that I'm talking about was found right behind the Middle School. The guy that my cousin's daughter found was in about his early 20's he had blond hair and was beaten really badly. The police told her when they got there they think he had been dead for at least 1 to 2 days.
what

Hillsboro, WV

#6 Sep 14, 2008
also i heard he was found near a water tower.do you know if there is a water tower there. i am sorry a child had to find a body. thats sad
Amber

Wilmington, DE

#7 Sep 14, 2008
Yea the water tower is right next to the woods. He was between the base of that the the trees. Yea she's still really upset about it. She was so scared she waited till she went home from the boys and girls club which is right next to the school and told her Mom. She wasn't sure if the person that hurt the guy was still out there or not. She's only 13 and she was affraid that if she said anything and they were still out there something might happen to her.
what

Hillsboro, WV

#8 Sep 14, 2008
this guy was friends with my brother. i was also told he had a blanket throw over him. this is awful. i hope they hang the guy that done this.
Amber

Wilmington, DE

#9 Sep 14, 2008
That's a shame. I am sorry for your brothers loss. I don't know about the blanket because she saw him as soon as she walked over that way. I hope they find out who did it and really punish them. There is no reason to do things like that to anyone.
hey

Hillsboro, WV

#10 Sep 15, 2008
i cannot believe theres not a word about this in any paper.whats going on.
Amber

Wilmington, DE

#11 Sep 15, 2008
yea I've been reading the Cecil Whig everyday and there has been no mention of it. It makes absolutely no sense.
what

Hillsboro, WV

#12 Sep 16, 2008
this is not the guy that i was talking about,the one i was talking about died sept 11.this is weird cause he was beaten to death to. are you sure the one on the 5th was already dead.this guy hung out behind howards market.i think the school
is near there.he was found beaten and took to the hospital and died. hope someone did'nt beat two people to death
what

Hillsboro, WV

#13 Sep 17, 2008
this guy was 53 and dark hair.i just cannot believe anyone would do this to a nice guy that never bothered any one. i talk to my brother today he is so upset about this. they think they know who did this awful thing. i cannot wait till
they hang him.
northeast mom

Nashville, TN

#14 Sep 19, 2008
does anyone think he was put there ,and beaten in another town .was this guy from northeast. drugs has taken our town over.
Amber

Wilmington, DE

#15 Sep 19, 2008
Yea it is definitely a different guy. The one that she found was young around 20 and had blond hair. he had been laying there for a day or two already when he was found. I can't believe it still has not been mentioned in the paper. The cops told my cousin that the guy her daughter found was from the north east elkton area. It is a shame that the town is going in the direction that it is. I grew up there and it has never been this bad. My Grandmother never thought twice about letting us walk up to the store or to school by our selves. I have kids of my own now and there is no way I would even let them out with out me or their Dad out there with them.
what

Hillsboro, WV

#16 Sep 19, 2008
this is unreal.two men dead and not a word about them in the paper. what is going on with the law there.the one i am talking about is from elkton. but has family in north east.i was raised in elkton but you could not pay me to move back.it has got awful there. i hope something is done about this and not just forgotten like alot of case there
Amber

Wilmington, DE

#17 Sep 19, 2008
Yea both towns are really going down hill fast. It's like the people that are doing stuff like that are just getting a slap on the wrist so they think it is ok to go and do the same thing again. My family has been seriously talking about relocating to a different area. The crime is just getting to bad in the area and the police are worthless. They just sit in their cars and not do anything about any of it.
what

Hillsboro, WV

#18 Sep 20, 2008
I heard theses are homeless guys. thats why nothing is been in the paper. if this is the case
thats sick. they deserve the same as anyone else.
they are people just like everyone else.what the hell is goin on. someone needs to do something about this.
USA

Port Deposit, MD

#19 Sep 20, 2008
I have been looking in the papers, nothing!! What is going on here?? If they are homeless, doesn't matter, they are people and they should be treated as such. What is happening to Cecil??
USA

Port Deposit, MD

#20 Sep 20, 2008
Could be, that the police are trying to stop information. Guess we should think of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The murder of Dino Fanucci (Nov '11) Jul 23 PParkerJDenyes 9
ATV Areas? (Feb '15) Jul 4 Anonymous 5
Can anyone tell me what Cecil Woods is like? (Jan '10) Jul 3 Beth Jacobs 9
Armstrong Telephone, Internet & Cable (Nov '09) Jul 3 ChrisR 17
Rollins Jun 30 Boss Hogg 2
lakeside trailer park,and cecil hill (Sep '08) Jun 30 mayor Nino brown-cmb 141
Randall Hutton (Apr '09) Jun 28 snok 300

North East Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance